- Genre-Bent Reality
- Steampunk
- Cyberpunk
- Dieselpunk
- Magipunk
- Sci-fi
- Superhuman
Forword
Tired of typical high school drama? Rather worry about rationing your food to last the the rest of the week, how you're going to afford that spiffy sixty dollar text book needed for a lesson that will last two weeks at most, or how you can possibly afford a new round of mags on a college student's budget? Or how about whether or not that demon asshole is going to pay for your window he rudely broke through, if that weird science geek is going to blow up the labs with that suspicious looking death ray look-a-like, or if the girl always staring out the window is going to run off to do Mahou Shoujo no Jutsu? Look no further than Sagecastle Community College! The college advertised for humans but somehow ended up infiltrated by supernatural, magical pricks. Yeah, I see you, you little shit! Stop trying to hypnotize your professor. Power of suggestion my ass, if you didn't earn that A you don't deserve it!

Setting
Life-on-a-Desk.jpg
Despite the title this will not always be placed at school and when in class don't expect it to be normal. Given that this is a roleplay thinking realisticly in this sort of setting will only kill it. If you ever watched Baka and Test, Okamisan and her Seven Companions (I so encourage drawing inspiration from fairytales and mythology, after all, most are about mortals facing the unnatural), and Angel Beats (it'd be kind of cool to see a secret organisation of goofy conspirists trying to beat the system or something of the like, just with a lot less fire power) then you should have a pretty good idea what I'm trying to do here. Golden Times is an anime I only heard about but apparently it also takes place in college, and Big Hero 6 is the best representation of normal kids becoming extraordinary. If you ever watched them and think they're something worthy of inspiration, go for it!

I will also go on to say all supernatural (and the human cast as well) have a class with the sexy blonde headmaster and it starts at ten-thirty AM sharp. This really nothing more than a homeroom everyone can just chill in and be themselves. Have to keep an eye on you lot some way, right? On that note, some teachers may host "extra curricular activities" which may or may not offer an in-depth look in supernatural powers. These are taught in secret and are held at the professor's own desecration.

Plot? What Plot?
591c8880315ecaf3bc430a8b62ef5e9b_400x400.jpeg
For more than 40 years Sagecastle Community College has been the Sagecastle-area's best choice for high quality, affordable, fully accredited, and transferable education. No matter where you want to go, Sagecastle Community College can help you get there.

It doesn't matter if your plan is to take classes at SCC and transfer to a four-year university or enter one of our career programs designed to get you into the workforce right away. We have what you are looking for.

Sagecastle offers no more than two years of on campus education and costs a meager fee of $3,131, just over one-third of the cost for a year at a four-year public institution. We don't offer boarding, so find your own place to crash you freeloaders. Ever heard of a roommate wanted ad?

ONLINE CLASSES
You have a busy lifestyle. Fit your class schedule around work and family responsibilities. Or maybe you decided not to bother the old headmaster with your stupid abra-cadabra stuff and want to chill at home for a while. That works too.

CAREER SERVICES
We provide career assessment and counseling that leads individuals to effective career management. Unfortunately, we're not qualified to counsel nut jobs so please refrain from enrolling if you're not completely right in the head.

FINANCIAL AID
Financial aid for those who qualify, from all available resources, including grants, loans and scholarships. Or, you know, get a job! And no magicking yourself into classes either. I'm on to you, nitwits!

RUNNING START PROGRAM
Running Start is a program that allows 11th and 12th grade students to take college courses at Sagecastle Community College. Students earn both high school and college credits for these courses. Running Start students and their families do not pay tuition, but they do pay mandatory fees, buy their own books, and provide their own transportation. Students receive both high school and college credit for these classes, thus accelerating their progress through the education system. Running Start offers students the opportunity to earn up to thirty college credits by graduation and send them well on their way of earning their desired degrees.

Rules and Regulations
500px-Salon_de_clases_675.jpg
Since apparently pulling a surprise background assessment is discrimination or some stupid shit like that (it's also a lot of work) I've been forced to rewrite the student handbook, which may or may not contain magical enchantments to deter the innocent eye of mortals (not because I was forced to by my secretary or anything). You are forwarned, supernatural assholes, you only get one chance - apparently the school board of education didn't agree with that and insisted I must distribute punishment fairly - three chances to blend in with the rest of human society. Seriously, if I wanted to babysit high schoolers and deal with troubled teens who act out via their powers I would be doing just that! Act your age!

NO NON-OC'S
Using a fan-made character for an already established series is acceptable. What is not acceptable is kidnapping a poor, innocent, not to mention already owned, character from their universe and forcing them to be your meat puppet. Seriously, why is there not a universe law against this?!

NO GODMODDING
Seriously, who finds it fun to stumble across level 9000 powers and abuse them just to look cool? It takes the whole point out of roleplaying to begin with! For the sake of everyone's sanity, allow your character to get hit, injure, allow time for others to react, and leave out any and all instant incapacitates/kills. Another form of godmodding is taking out of character information and/or information provided in the narrative (i.e. information your character can't possibly know) and utilizing it in your in character post.

Example:
John: He could feel the knife in his back pocket.

Jack: "Don't bother with your silly little knife."

Jack couldn't possibly have known John had that knife in the actual game, but only because John put it in his post in a way that it wasn't revealed to Jack.

NO POWERPLAYING
Powerplaying, or the art of controlling another character and abusing said character to make your own look cool, is a blatant disregard for the rules and shows the up most disrespect for those you are playing with. Do not do this without express permission from the player. The only other exception is collaborative story telling and game master posts, which I will write if I feel the explicit need to intervene.

RATED PG-13
Sexual content should be near non-existent. I say near because it can still be implied while forgoing explicit detail. Let's face it, awkward morning-afters are fun to read when done right especially if the participants were drunk. Just be aware not everyone wants to read such material nor mature enough for it.

WRITING EXPECTATIONS
Give me more than two sentences that progresses a scene and I'll be content.

INFLUENCE
This game is a supernatural slice of life, much like S.O.S Brigade and Durarara! feel free to draw inspiration from such animes/manga/and other similar medias.

DIVERSITY
Want to be runaway royalty from another relm? A magic girl secretly fighting aliens? A demon summoned from the ether with nothing better to do than take notes in history class? Maybe a normal human being with s flare for science and failed experiments? Go for it! Just keep in mind there are consequences for your actions and your character could possibly be billed/suspended/expelled/arrested for any damage property, sexual harassment charges, or stolen goods.

RESERVATION
If you're going to reserve a spot, please use that very same post to post your character sheet and tag it @Noctis the Devious. Otherwise just post when ever you get the chance. I doubt there'll be a need for me to close sign ups anyway. I might as well go on to say you can play as many characters as you can handle but please make a seperate post for each one.

Fight!
51b8kbo8F4L.jpg
For the fun of it I'm implementing a dice system! This system will be implementing two ten faced dice, or one-hundred faced if you're using the chat box, so results will be out of a hundred. If you don't know how to use Iwaku's dice system: simply post your reply and then click "more options" down in the bottom right hand corner near the edit button. Then choose "throw dice". You don't have to use the dice though, and if you do, you don't have to use it just for deciding whether or not you hit or miss or predict or dodge or whether or not you actually smash through that window like James-fucking-Bond. Just use your imagination and have fun with it (but using dice to tell whether or not your kiss is successful would be humorous).

0-59 = F: The action you attempted ended in complete and utter failure. At this point, you should roll again to see the chances of the ground opening up to swallow you whole.

60-69 = D: Not much better but at least you managed to leave somewhat of an impression...

70-79 = C: Hey, your attempt turned out half way decent. You should be proud! Too bad you didn't entirely succeed.

80-89 = B: Would you look at that, you accomplished your goal! And without overkilling it or using flashy effects. Good for you.

90-100 = A: Instant effect! Not only did your efforts reap fruitful results, but came with it's own light show and pointless explosions!

Registration
268203.jpg
You don't actually have to completely fill out your character sheet to be accepted. But at least have your name, age, general personality, and race/species specified. The rest can come later. Though, knowing your character's gender and role may come in handy.

Name: [Please remove any and all brackets from the sheet. Use quotations for nicknames].

Alias: [This is the name you go by if you're supernatural and your birthname will be a dead give away. This will also be the name you go by if you're out fighting crime or have a handler. Optional. If applicable.]​

Grade: [If applicable]
Race/Species: [Any thing you can think of that resembles a living life form (robots from the future included). I'll even allow familiars].

Powers/Affinity: [If applicable]​

Alignment: [Good? Bad? Neutal? Anti-hero? Optional]​

Role: [What stereotype are you? The badass with a soft spot? Or the gentle, caring soul who loves animals? Whatever you are, please avoid duplicating a role already in play.]

Sexuality: [If applicable]

Appearance: [if including a picture, please post it at the top of your sheet, but you must include a written description. Contrary to popular belief, a picture won't always tell your partners how you want their characters to view yours.]

Personality Summary: [Please don't all of you be awkward, shy ducks afraid to approach others and start a conversation. Character interactions make roleplays go around and if there are none to be had then the roleplay meets an early demise; that and it's unfair to the social butterflies they tend to out number.]

Dislikes: [Optional]

Ambitions: [Optional]

Fears: [Optional]

Quirks: [Optional]

Flaws: [Optional]

Biography Summary: [Optional]

Relationships: [Rivalries, friends, enemies, frienemies, crushes, love interest, spouse, the works. Also optional]

Romantically Available: [Optional. If applicable]

Roommate: [Optional. If applicable]

Residence: [Describe your home, in case someone comes to visit. You may even end up living in the same apartment building as someone else. Also optional]

Employment: [Optional]
Skills: [Twenty points to spend if human student, twenty-five to spend if non-human, thirty to spend if human staff and thirty-five to spend if non-human staff. You dan't have to spend all your points or fill out all criteria, and this is also optional. If you end up filling this out and use the dice, you can add the points from one relevant skill attribute on to your total if you roll anything below 70.]

Athletic: [Think in terms of physical efficiency and attack. Also determines stamina.]

Defense: [How good is your character at forming a verbal come back or defending themselves against an attacker.]

Speed: [Includes dodging and getting to school on time.]

Agility: [Flexibility and ninja ability.]

Health: [How long you last in battle. Note: hitting zero doesn't mean you die or got seriously injured. You just lost. This also determines how acceptable you are to sickness and your resilience; the ability to bounce back from setbacks or injury and the like.]

Charisma: [How well you handle social situations, charm your way into getting that A, and how prone you are to the infamous noes bleeds]

Intelligence: [Book smart? Street Smart? Common Sense? This could mean anything. It also decides how well you defend against mental attacks and whether or not you pass that test.]

Magic attack: [Your efficiency in using spells and supernatural attack, including super strength/speed/et cetera]​

Rooster
cd8915e4fbcd1ef1640d535926ecfd06.jpg
Since I'm not focusing on the politics behind running a school and the various employees, I'm only going to focus on three semi-major important positions: headmaster, secretary, and professors, of which I'll allow three to five, but I would suggest doubling if you're going to play one of these. "Other" are reoccurring Non-Player Characters. These can be anything from classmates to teachers to employers, ex cetera. You don't have to make a sheet for them, you just to mention them somewhere or make them appear in-character ten times.

FACULTY
Uyehara, Hideaki "Hide" - I've been told I'm quite vulgar and offensive, but some people like learning the hard way. Some even speculate I have more power than I let on. I'll let you be the judge of that. Honestly, I'm just the hot headmaster everyone wants a piece of.

STUDENTS
Holland Tiämät - The strong, silent type whom mainly sticks to the shadows until provoked.

Cambion - Our token androgynous character and local yankee... for the time being.

Yamamoto, Nozomi - She's a highly intelligent NEET who is always learning more as we speak. Her high IQ is difficult to rival, and she wants to keep it that way.

George Karyu - "Well, I guess you can say I'm a wannabe criminal with a failure in evil."

Bridget "Birdie" Sasamas - That weird goth girl whom creeps everyone out, but whom everyone goes to, to sate their apple juice craving.

OTHER
Dorofei "Fei" Samaras - Birdie's older cousin.

Last edited:
Headmaster
591c8880315ecaf3bc430a8b62ef5e9b_400x400.jpeg
Name: Not Applicable

Alias: Uyehara, Hideaki "Hide"​

Age: I look to be somewhere in my twenties, isn't that enough?

Grade: I'm the man in charge, asshole. I also serve as narrator for this garbage, wanna test me further?

Race/Species: As far as you're concerned, I'm human.

Powers/Affinity: Human. H-U-M-A-N.

Alignment: Alignment? Go to hell.

Role: I've been told I'm quite vulgar and offensive, but some people like learning the hard way. Some even speculate I have more power than I let on. I'll let you be the judge of that. Honestly, I'm just the hot headmaster everyone wants a piece of.

Gender: Well, there are plenty of ways you can find that out for yourself~

Sexuality: Hit on me. See what happens.

Appearance: I'm the finest specimen standing over six-feet-tall you're ever going to find. Why? Because I'm Japanese-American and chicks, and some men, seem to dig it. My hair is soft and woven from gold and my eyes might as well have been taken straight from an Emerald mine, and when I smirk cherubs sing. What? Someone had to say it. I have fair skin. Not fucking yellow, you pricks. Go on, say my skin is yellow. I dare you. Did I mention my ass looks incredible in dress pants? Don't act like you weren't looking either. I look drop dead sexy in a four piece suit, though I'm just seen around campus in a simple pair of aforementioned ass-tastic dress pants and a vest worn over a normally white button down. I don't do the whole jacket thing unless I really need to look spiffy.

Personality Summary: What? Don't have me all figured out yet? Welcome to the real world nitwit.

Likes: Swearing, peace, quiet, e-cigs, "looking spiffy", eating out at restaurants with friends and family, seafood made right, people with their heads on straight, students who actually try no matter the end results

Dislikes: People who are easily offended by seemingly nothing, students who slack off, students with far more potential than their exercising, staining his suits, poorly cooked sea food, knowing supernaturals found their way into his school and can do little about it

Ambitions: Living in a peaceful, quiet world away from any supernatural activity of any kind with a family of his own.

Fears: Water. The guy freaks out when he's anywhere near water. Even bottled. In fact, bottled water is the worse. It's like it made itself mobile for the sole purpose of terrorizing him!

Quirks: Serious this. Serious that. Seriously? He religiously avoids certain numbers like four, anything to do with the number four, nine, and thirteen, so none of these numbers are found on campus. This practice is known as Tetraphobia, a superstition shared by most Japanese as some numbers have similar pronunciations as "death" and "suffer".

Flaws: He can be quite careless and inconsiderate of other's feelings, sometimes deliberately. A bit rough around the edges. He finds weakness where there is none and tries to cover it up.
Biography Summary: What's it to you? I find curiosity an unbecoming trait, you know. What? You want to know who my parents are and how I grew up? Sure, let me write an autobiography while I'm at because everyone needs those. Fuck off.

Relationships: Eh, I try to keep a professional relationship with everyone.

Romantically Available: Sorry, but I don't date students. I actually like my job as needlessly difficult as it may be. Employees? Well, I always did like 'em professional~

Roommate: Pfft. Roommate? I'm rocking the bachelor pad solo, baby!

Residence: The typical pad of a single man living in a condo. It's a nice place too, with two bedrooms, a full bath, and a nice kitchen. I at least try to keep it tidy, but somehow clothes still find themselves strewn about like some anti-clean spell was cast on the place. Don't even get me started on the ever piling dishes! Where do they even come from? Various paperwork is everywhere and among them are some books I'm not entirely proud of owning... And what the hell is that thing in the corner with bristles?

Employment: If you haven't figured out where I worked yet by now, then get the hell out of my school before I plant pot on you or something. I'm sure that will look good on your permanent recorded.
Skills: I can land 'me like there's no tomorrow!

Athletic: ???

Defense: ???

Speed: ???

Agility: ???

Health: ???

Charisma: ???

Intelligence: ???

Magic: ???​

Last edited:
Student
Name: Quill

Alias: Holland Tiämät​

Grade: College Freshman​

Race/Species: Telesones are a race of teleporters well known to those familiar with the supernatural world for their gold eyes and forehead birthmarks. But they can do more than teleport. Teleportation is only a skill they mastered at a young age. What is unknown to outsiders is their ability to manipulate surrounding energies to do with what they will. By willing the energies to break them down on a molecular level and physically move them to their desired destination through common energy transmitters (i.e. power lines) they give the impression of miraculously disappearing and reappearing. Their mysterious markings allow them to block out pain that would otherwise immobilize them and prevent them from even thinking of ripping their own molecular bonds apart.

Powers/Affinity:
  • Energy Manipulation: Not only does this enable them to preform their infamous teleportation, but also, given the strength of the Telesone, tap into brain waves and read minds, communicate telepathically, and even use various levels of telekinesis. Even more powerful Telesones can speak through someone or completely brainwash a person to do their bidding. On a not so impressive level, they can turn up the volume of their music or movie without lifting a finger.
  • Pain Blocker: Telesones are unable to feel pain of any kind thanks to their mysterious birthmarks and allows them be unhindered in ways others might be. The downside? By the time they realize they're injured, their wounds are made worse than they would have been with proper treatment. It is because of this most Telesones are crippled or suffering from a disability of some sort.

Alignment: Neutral Benevolence

Role: The strong, silent type whom mainly sticks to the shadows until provoked.

Sexuality: Sapiosexual

Appearance: To every other normal human being he appears as a painfully plain young man with astonishingly unremarkable brown hair and brown eyes not worthy of note. His skin is neither flawless nor outright hideously marred, and a pleasant shade of peach, an appearance that makes for quite the forgettable profile. Even the headmaster has a hard time distinguishing him from the humans. Those able to see through his glamor enchantments, however, catch glimpses of a pale, bored young man with stunning gold eyes, his dark hair offset by white streaks. Three dot markings trail down the center of his forehead from biggest to smallest, making up the only mark on his alien-clear skin. His attire usually consists of band shirts and colored skinny jeans, often in accordance to his mood, and numerous bracelets on both wrists. High tops in various shades of neon never fail to clad his feet.

Personality: He's quiet, but not shy. Not at all afraid to voice his opinion, but only tends to speak when spoken to or when the need arises. He comes off aloof but the moment he spots someone in need or injured he's immediately at their side. He finds humans who pick at each other and show any amount of disrespect towards their fellow race despicable, and bullying and sexism incomprehensible mannerisms. Not that his race is any better, but why can't everyone just get along?

Likes: Occasionally wandering off by himself, helping others, electronics - endlessly fascinated by human technology, exotic foods, colors and their ability to express emotion, mood rings, music: alternative rock, classic rock, techno, dubstep, and, if he's in the mood, scream-o

Dislikes: Over-crowded areas, jerks who think they own others, people who think they're better than others, those who hurt others, strong alcoholic drinks, small animals - they don't seem to like him in turn

Ambitions: He came to study the human culture and gain a better understanding of energy and it's numerous uses in the modern world. Aspiring energy science major.

Fears: Becoming incapacitated or disabled in any form because of his inability to feel pain.

Quirks: He checks himself frequently for wounds especially after participating in any form of physical activity.

Flaws: Self-righteous, poor at reading body language and making deductions, can't read the mood of the room very well​

Biography Summary: To Be Revealed

Relationships: To Be Revealed

Romantically Available: Yes

Roommate: Available

Residence: A small apartment in a fairly descent neighborhood he had turned into a techy paradise. The kitchen is small but doable, if not neglected. His main diet centers around anything microwaveable, only cooking when he feels like it and that's a rare occurrence. The other bedroom remains untouched, the only one spared from the technology overflow; pretty much anything Quill could get his hands on and take apart just to be discarded for something new. Lately he's been experimenting with building his own tech out of the discarded parts.

Employment: He has a steady allowance coming in from his parents since Telesones don't become independent from their family unit until they reach thirty, when they stop developing both physically and magically. Every now and then he volunteers at local shelters and soup kitchens.​

Skills:

Athletic: 2

Defense: 3

Speed: 3

Agility: 2

Health: 4

Charisma: 1

Intelligence: 5

Magic: 5
NemDiggersHyouka05720pH264AACMP4040112_zps23beaa74.jpg

Last edited:
B94xjd6.png

"I do not have a name. But you may call me... Cambion. I declare you my equal, my brethren."
Name: No name available.
  • Alias: Cambion
  • Grade: Freshman
Species: Cambion. Cambion are premature succubi who are born from the union of a human and incubus. They are internally different from succubi like tadpoles are physically different to frogs, having a variety of different abilities. While they usually mature into succubi at the age of 7, this particular Cambion is a little late to puberty. Cambion are not allowed to have names until they become succubi, hence Cambion does not have a name.

Powers/Affinity:
  • Density Manipulation - By altering her weight, Cambion can either float safely or slam down with the force of a truck in your face. Via this skill, she can use 'Megatonne Buster' which is basically a huge slab of weight in your face, as well as 'Accelerate Megatonne', which is when she temporarily swaps her defense with her speed, and her magic defense with her agility. She is vulnerable should you even be capable of landing a hit on her. Afterwards, her stats swap back to where they belong, before her momentum, defense and weight crash into you with sheer force.
  • Fright Face - her signature move and a last resort she refuses to use in 'honourable fights'. Transforms her face into an appearance so intimidating, the bravest of hearts would feel fear.
  • Defense Bomber - a good offense is a good defense, she says. She can slam her defensive power in your face as a counterattack measure, or to break what she normally can't.
  • Demonic traits - she can reveal and hide various demonic traits, as well as use them as a form of clothing or offense. These include prehensile tails, tiny wings used for slicing, not flight, and horns that look cool.
  • Odd respiratory - Cambion do not respirate like humans, and thus, can survive in the vacuum of space.
  • Immunities - Cambion, like their mature counterparts the succubi, are fully immune to mind-based attacks, especially attraction spells and hypnosis. You can trick gullible Cambion through regular methods though. However, this guy isn't gullible. Not that gullible.
  • Improvisation - she utilises many things from her environment, ranging from polls to bats, and even tables and vending machines. Examples of moves originating from this skill include Tatamigaeshi and Circle Swipe.
  • Metamorphosis - It is unknown if this will even be displayed, but this is the process where a Cambion hibernates in an indestructable cocoon and I have an excuse not to post for a bunch of turns the end result will be maturation into a succubus. Succubi have an almost completely different set of powers and destribution in capabilities from Cambion. This change is permanent and is equal to growth.
Alignment: Neutral. Chaotic Neutral

Role: Our token androgynous character and local yankee... for the time being.

Sexuality: She cannot display or feel any lust or romance-related emotions, but can display comradehood or friendship.

Appearance: Cambion is about 1.4 metres tall. She lacks curves and is awfully flat. She has a few markings over her body, including her midriff. Her limbs are thin. Her hair is medium-length, reaching down to her nape, and her eyes, red like blood. She looks neither male nor female.

Personality Summary: Cambion is a tough cookie to crack. This little guy... or lady... has a complex about late puberty, lateness to adulthood. As such, she chose to fight. She chose to prove her superiority to others by battling those she believes are the strongest, those she believes must learn how to lose. She refuses to let anyone get in her way, and never accepts defeat. She's actually a nice person once you get to know her.

Dislikes: Losing

Ambitions: Adulthood. No, really. Adulthood. Plus becoming a martial artist.

Fears: ???

Quirks: ???

Flaws: Enhanced stubbornness

Biography Summary: Cambion was from a tribe of succubi. While all the other Cambion matured into succubi, this one didn't despite being way over 7. This made her feel inferior, feel as if she would be an overgrown baby for the rest of her life. As such, she chose to do one thing - live in the mortal realm, start small and fight mortals to become stronger, and stronger...
... while she is still disappointed that she never ever did get the growth, she still continues to reach her goals. Maybe even after her delayed puberty, she'll continue fighting...

Relationships: A bunch of rivalries here and there.

Romantically Available: Cannot feel romance, but can feel friendship.

Roommate: ???

Residence: It's a comfortable, simple place with her living alone. All alone. Bedroom, kitchen, living room, dining room, a bunch of toilets here and there... need I say more?

Employment: N/A. She's being financed by some... guys.
Skills:
  • Athletic: 3
  • Defense: 6
  • Speed: 1
  • Agility: 1
  • Health: 5
  • Intelligence: 3
  • Magic attack: 2
  • Magic Defense: 4

Last edited:
What is the max. number of apps per roleplayer? A sudden idea came to mind.

As many as you can handle :)

EDIT: Before I forget, you're character is accepted ^^

Last edited:
Just to assure some things:

1. Magic attack at 0 is average human strength, am I correct? As in, enough to carry a bunch of shopping bags while struggling.
2. For every other statistic, what number is considered 'average human levels'?

Your stats can be anything, including athletic ability (strength/stamina/attack) since humans can also use attacks and do sports, as long as you only use the given twenty points and avoid filling out the magic attack/defense stat unless you have reason to do so.

IJXqFYu.png

"Technology is the way to go."​

Name: Yamamoto Nozomi

Alias: Hebi Mashin(ヘビ 魔神, transliterates to 'Snake Demon God', but read as 'Heavy Machine'). This alias is used for her 'hero-based' alter ego. Well, it's mainly used when a tank isn't enough.

Grade: Second Year

Race: Human

Affinity: Nozomi is capable of inventing a variety of machinery, as well as controlling small-scale selfdestructing drones upon others. She is very attuned to machinery, and is a genius in actions relating to it such as hacking and building. Her machines make up for whatever physical weaknesses she has, should she get into a fight which she doesn't really do. Here are just a few of the things she has invented or built.
  • Hebi Mashin Suit 00 - A powerful, durable silver-hued suit equipped with snake-shaped photon cannons. It is very durable and heavy, and while it jumps well, it can't fly much. It definitely packs a punch.
  • Hebi Mashin Suit 01 - Basically its 00 counterpart, except lighter and more durable. Reduced weight comes with disadvantages. Capable of flight.
  • Power Gloves - boosts her strength to that of superhuman levels, as opposed to her very weak self. Created solely to carry heavier equipment, but can be used to hurl heavy punches.
  • DB Unit Mk62 - a one-of-a-kind mysterious device that can take on a quite a few forms. A versatile piece of technology. You can detect magic, electricity and steam being radiated from it. Truly unique. It's more of created for her than created by her. The most commonly seen form is a high-speed motorcycle, which makes up for her lack of speed.
  • Mashin Fortress - a four-room-sized, heavily armed moving fortress that is used in emergency situations. In its usual state, it is used as Nozomi's humble abode, as opposed to any dormitaries. She's currently trying to install electromagnetic levitation features to it. No one has seen it in its combat state.
  • Various Drones - spying, offense and such. Mainly spying and attending class for her.
Alignment: Neutral. Chaotic Neutral.

Role: She's a highly intelligent NEET who is always learning more as we speak. Her high IQ is difficult to rival, and she wants to keep it that way.

Sexuality: Straight

Appearance: Yamamoto Nozomi is never seen without her white lab coat and pair of circular glasses. Her last recorded height in metres rounded off to three decimal places is 1.399 metres. Her last calculated BWH in centimetres is 62-52-72. While in her humble abode, she wears a sports bra and spats underneath her lab coat. While outside, she changes to something casual.

Personality Summary: She's rather antisocial, yet quite a showoff if when she actually shows herself. She is arrogant and wants to reveal her skill. While her boasts and pride are annoying, getting to know her will show you a sweeter side to her.

Dislikes: People who are smarter than her, having to move, traditional methods, being underestimated.

Ambitions: To invent the greatest things history will ever know. In other words, a great mechanic.

Fears: Losing

Quirks: Ehehe~ Anyways, she does not actually attend class unless they are examinations. Instead, she sends drones to record the class as she views it on her computer, before analysing any potential new knowledge. Due to connections, plus the fact that she is techically attending the class via a catalyst, her attendence is counted.

Flaws: Enhanced arrogance

Biography Summary: She is the heir to Yamamoto Corps, a great company known for making all kinds of technology, from basic plugs to superweapons. Nozomi was a child prodigy heiress to this company.

Relationships: Her machines are her friends. Except self-destructing drones. Screw those guys.

Romantically Available: No one has stolen her heart... yet.

Roommate: N/A

Residence: The Mashin Tank is a four room area - bedroom, kitchen, toilet, living room. Her ACTUAL house... oh, it is big. And has robot butlers. But yeah, it is big.

Employment: She is the heiress of Yamamoto Corps
Skills:
  • Athletic: 0
  • Defense: 1
  • Speed: 2
  • Agility: 1
  • Health: 4
  • Intelligence: 12
  • Magic attack: 0
  • Magic Defense: 0

Last edited:
Reactions: Noctis the Devious
By the way, Nozomi uses her actual name. Hebi Mashin is a disguise alias. Should've stated that.

Whoops sorry ^^'

I'll post another character and start this Monday. Maybe having an IC up will generate more interest.

I'll fix it up in the morning, as well as add the picture and description, I wanna draw them but I'm far too tired.

George Karyu
Alias: Bio-Phantom

Grade: Second Year
Race/Species: Human

Powers/Affinity: Power of Darkness and Shadow, this mostly means being able to blend into shadows, has no offensive abilities.

Crossbow Training, uses this when he executes crimes, through use of a shoddily made wrist-mounted crossbow. He uses special tranquilliser darts instead of arrows.

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Role: "Well, I guess you can say I'm a wannabe criminal with a failure in evil."

Sexuality: Straight

Appearance: [if including a picture, please post it at the top of your sheet, but you must include a written description. Contrary to popular belief, a picture won't always tell your partners how you want their characters to view yours.]

Personality Summary: "Loud, Brash, Arrogant, Lazy, and Bored to shit. That sums me up very well, I have great confidence in what I can do, although, I'll never flat out admit I'm a criminal, I don't want anyone to get involved or have knowledge of my activities. But if you're ever looking to bother me I won't hesitate to let you know you're starting to bother me...and it won't be a peaceful warning. That said I'm not a mean person, I'm always down to chat."

Likes: Drawing Cartoons, devising schemes for criminal activities, eating

Dislikes: Rude people, Uptight people, loud music

Ambitions: To be a professional cartoonist, doesn't know what for though. The Crime is just to provide inspiration for his artworks.

Fears: Heights, His criminal activities going public in the school, Spiders scare the hell out of him, Being lonely

Quirks: Seeing as he has no connections to black market dealers or the like, he constantly has to stash stolen items in his room...somehow.

Flaws: He's not very good at hiding his stolen goods, so anything found by another student is big potential blackmail.
Also, his laziness and arrogance in classes lead to him not working as hard as he should.

Biography Summary: A Regular guy who has aspirations for a job he may never achieve, with a criminal hobby masked by carefree demeanour. God forbid anyone finds out his secret.

Relationships: None yet, he went through first year without a room-mate, a job, or making any close friends or enemies.

Romantically Available: Available

Roommate: N/A

Residence: Your average 3-room apartment block, with two toilets, a bathroom with 1 shower, a spacious kitchen, and a living room with a really large TV. Don't ask how it got there.

Employment: unemployed for now.
Skills: [Twenty points to spend if human student, twenty-five to spend if non-human, thirty to spend if human staff and thirty-five to spend if non-human staff. You dan't have to spend all your points or fill out all criteria, and this is also optional. If you end up filling this out and use the dice, you can add the points from one relevant skill attribute on to your total if you roll anything below 70.]

Defense: 1

Speed: 3

Health: 5

Intelligence: 2

Magic attack: 0

Magic Defense: 0

Student
Name: Bridget "Birdie" Sasamas

Alias: Arachnia​

Grade: College Freshman​

Race/Species: Human

Powers/Affinity: Spiders. She's able to talk to to them, interact with them, and even summon them by writing in apple juice, and it has to be apple.

Alignment: Good

Role: That weird goth girl whom creeps everyone out, but whom everyone goes to, to sate their apple juice craving.

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Appearance: Birdie stands a fair hight of 5'5, but the platform heels she's constantly wearing adds on a solid four inches to her height. She absolutely loves them in all their purple, spider cut-out glory. In fact, almost all of what she wears is in shades of purple and spider-y in theme, most of which she makes herself. She has olive toned skin and wears purple framed glasses over her hazel eyes, her face framed by a curly bob dyed purple. Of course, one shade just didn't cut it. No, her hair just had to be a gradient of purple.

Personality: She's a little socially awkward, especially around boys, and can come off as creepy, especially when she spouts random spider facts out of sheer nervousness. She prefers the company of her pet Tarantula over humans but sometimes they can be good company as well. When they want apple juice and know how to butter her up to get it. She doesn't judge though. If she was the type of person to ask for something she wanted rather than needed because her life depended on it she suppose she'd resort to sweet talk to get it too. She can be a bit naïve at times and a bit of a push over, but she considers it easier to simply give than confront and deal with the problems that follow.

Likes: Spiders, tweaking her clothes, shopping at thrift stores, hobby shops and other stores that offer supplies for tweaking aforementioned clothes, the color purple, dark colors - they make her feel invisible, like she can blend in the shadows and not be seen.

Dislikes: Those who freak out over a tinsy-winsy spider, people who stomp and smack at said spider, girls who think they're better than her, boys who think they can use her, others in general who think she's a depressed weirdo for simply dressing the way she does

Ambitions: To become a spider priestess. Earning a bachelor's degree in biology would be awesome too.

Fears: Heights is her biggest one - well, she's actually more afraid of falling than anything, but anything that could result in injury also notable.

Quirks: She curries small paper pouches full of apple juice at all times in case she needs to preform a summoning. There's also a whole case in her locker.

Flaws: Has low self-esteem issues. She has a small voice and has a hard time saying no. She won't say something if something is bothering her and prefers sitting through her discomfort rather than causing problems for the people around her.​

Biography Summary: Birdie was ten when she saved a spider from her arachnophobic mother and her side kick, the broom, only to accidentally drop it in a cup of apple juice and have it turn into a apple juice-addicted spider priestess. After pleasantries and gratitudes were seat aside, the priestess offered her a contract, and from then on she had been able to summon spiders and be their voice.

Relationships: To Be Revealed

Romantically Available: Yes

Roommate: To Be Revealed

Residence: To Be Revealed

Employment: She works at a local pet store.​

Skills:

Defense: 1

Speed: 1

Health: 5

Charisma: 1

Intelligence: 3

Magic: 5
jLiqppF.jpg

Last edited:
The IC is now up :D I also edited the "Skills" in the Skeleton so that the magic attribute is general and added in the charisma attribute :3

Last edited:
I know you wanted the cses to be separate, but I couldn't find any pics of two bad ass girls that looked cool together. They're sisters also^^.

[fieldbox=", #690827, solid"]
CuPhBfel.jpg

Name: Trinity Kane|Trixi Kane

Alias: The Kane Sisters

Grade: Junior|Sophomore

Race/Species: Genetically Enhanced Witches(Their Powers Have To Do With Technology And Science Manipulation. Cool Right? I Know).

Powers:
Both
Cyberkinesis-Trinity and Trixi have the power to control modern technology. Hacking into computers and other software, repairing and destroying electronic devices and equipment. They both can control and manipulate any forms of modern day technology, from phones to the internet.
Cybernetic Weapons-Trinity and Trixi both can create any weapon that they have seen, touched, or imagined. Trinity usually uses her cybernetic pistol, "Cyber Shooter" and Trixi uses her cybernetic sword, "Techno Blade".
Teleportation-Using the waves of technology, the sisters can teleport to wherever there's technology.
Scanning-The sisters can scan anything around them. They can get a feel of the world, so they know if somethings is up. They won't know exactly what it is, but they will know if it's good or bad.

Trinity
Cyber Bullets-Trinity can shoot bolts or bullets of cyber energy at anyone. They can be harmful ones, that cause damage or just playful zaps of energy. It's just depends on who the person she's shooting at is.
Levitation-Trinity can use the waves of cyber energy to levitate in the air. Her levitation lasts for as long as she's around strong cyber energy.

Trixi
Cyber Waves-Trixi can emit waves of cyber energy when she slashes with her sword. It can cause minor damage or major damage, depending on how close the victim is to her.
Super Speed-Trixi can use the waves of cyber energy to enhance her speed. She can run as fast as a speeding cyber bullet, or even faster sometimes. It just depends on how strong the source of cyber energy is.

Alignment: Good

Role: Trinity would be described as the badass who never holds back. If she doesn't like you, she'll tell you to your face. If you mess with her or her little sister, she'll lay your ass on the ground in 2.2 seconds.|Trixi is more of the sweetheart who loves to make friends and help others. She does have a reckless side, which Trinity tries to keep in check for her. Trixi can be a bit flighty and air headed, but who doesn't love an optimistic bubbly girl?

Sexuality: Straight|Bi-Curious

Appearance: Trinity has brown, almost red super long hair. She is 5'9" and has the breast size to match her tall stature. Trinity is usually wearing a short dress or a mini skirt and a crop top, with knee high combat boots. Trinity loves her necklaces and earrings, those are the most jewelry she wears.|Trixi has black-blue raveness hair. She stands at 5'8", she has a nice hour glass shape, not as feminine and curvy as her big sis, but she still has a great figure. Trixi loves to mix girly girl style with a steam punk edge. Trixi will usually have a flower or some unique hairpin in her hair, it's her way of expressing herself.

Personality Summary: Blunt/Honest/Loyal/Rude/Strong/Stubborn/Loud/Outgoing|Bubbly/Creative/Unique/Ditzy/Childish/Loyal/Sensitive/Girly

Dislikes: [Optional]

Ambitions: [Optional]

Fears: [Optional]

Quirks: [Optional]

Flaws: [Optional]

Biography Summary: [Optional]

Relationships: [Rivalries, friends, enemies, frienemies, crushes, love interest, spouse, the works. Also optional]

Romantically Available: [Optional. If applicable]

Roommate: [Optional. If applicable]

Residence: [Describe your home, in case someone comes to visit. You may even end up living in the same apartment building as someone else. Also optional]

Employment: [Optional]
Skills: [Twenty points to spend if human student, twenty-five to spend if non-human, thirty to spend if human staff and thirty-five to spend if non-human staff. You don't have to spend all your points or fill out all criteria, and this is also optional. If you end up filling this out and use the dice, you can add the points from one relevant skill attribute on to your total if you roll anything below 70.]

Athletic: [Think in terms of physical efficiency and attack. Also determines stamina.]

Defense: [How good is your character at forming a verbal come back or defending themselves against an attacker.]

Speed: [Includes dodging and getting to school on time.]

Agility: [Flexibility and ninja ability.]

Health: [How long you last in battle. Note: hitting zero doesn't mean you die or got seriously injured. You just lost. This also determines how acceptable you are to sickness and your resilience; the ability to bounce back from setbacks or injury and the like.]

Charisma: [How well you handle social situations, charm your way into getting that A, and how prone you are to the infamous noes bleeds]

Intelligence: [Book smart? Street Smart? Common Sense? This could mean anything. It also decides how well you defend against mental attacks and whether or not you pass that test.]

Magic attack: [Your efficiency in using spells and supernatural attack, including super strength/speed/et cetera]
[/fieldbox]

I will finish the rest tomorrow...pretty tired right now^^.

Last edited:
@Shattered♦Secrets™ your picture is way too big and cutting half of your post off, could you find a smaller size please?