1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Romance, Modern, Fantasy, Adventure, Action, Supernatural

• I'm a 27 year old who, due to the twists and turns of life, had to drop roleplaying two years ago. Now that life has provided me with free time, I'd love to jump back into the fun of everything.

I am looking for roleplays with drama, romance {mxf}, action, and just plain fun. If you want to chat through PM while we RP, I'd love to make a friend. Like to keep things quiet and only focus on the RP? That's cool too.

Posting length is a minimum of a paragraph per main character. Sometimes I can spend time and write more, I try to match what I'm given. There will be spelling mistakes here and there unfortunately as I will post from my phone pretty often and we all know that fat thumbs and auto correct don't equal perfection. But I'll try to fix posts through edits if I mess up.

With all the free time I now have, I should be able to post multiple times during the week. As for what I expect in return, I am flexible. I understand how crazy life can be, so I'm will give my partners the time they need to post. However I may bug you after 2 weeks if you vanish without any word of warning and I'm concerned for your wellbeing.

Now most of my plots are romance, but I have my limits. I'd like these romances to be pulled together by fate - a discovery of the two people getting to know each other and bonding. But I'm not into smut and sex. Let's keep everything in our comfort zones - okay?

I prefer to play females, but will happily play doubles and play a male as well. If the plot isn't set up for doubles already, but it interests you, we can talk about ways to change it so that we can double.

If any of the plots interest you, send me a PM. We can hash out details there and then I'll put up the In Character thread and from there the roleplay will begin.

• {Looking for someone to play the Human girl and the reincarnated King/Vampire Hunter}

Ingredients for Disaster

There is an ancient legend tells about a brave human King and a vicious vampire Queen. Under their Queen, the vampires’ reign was strong. However, the human King was just as powerful for he possessed knowledge of magic. During the great war between the two races, the two leaders engaged in a life and death struggle, for there could only be one victor of this war. But the King knew of only one spell that would kill the vampire Queen - an ancient spell that required the sacrifice of the spell caster’s life. Following the death of their Queen the vampires disbanded and disappeared into the shadows of the night. The humans laid their King to rest and prayed that the war between humans and vampires was finally over. This was a foolish hope, for the Queen swore that she would return, and hunt down the King’s soul to exact her revenge.

The time for the Queen’s reincarnation is at hand. However, her plans for revenge are skewed for she is reincarnated into the body of cat. Not only that, but the ancient spell that was used to kill her has weakened her powers. Forcing her to patiently wait for the day when the spell wares off and she can transform into the person she used to be.

It is during this time that the Queen is taken in off the streets by a simple college student. A Human girl who aspires to make a difference in the world - but first must overcome the weight of her past. Content as a house pet, the Queen decides to focus her attention and efforts in supporting the Human as she can.

All this changes when the Human girl is attacked by a vampire on her way home one night. Not just any vampire, but the former Advisor to the Queen. Even more surprising, the Human is saved by a vampire Hunter - who just so happens to be the reincarnation of the King. And now that all pawns are in place, fate just needs to throw in love and you have the ingredients for disaster.

the former Advisor to the Queen - Alistair Vollified
    the Queen - Lucia

• {Looking for someone to play the werewolf}

The Meaning of Eternity

He is a creature of the night – a werewolf - something unseen by humanity. He worries more about the politics of his people rather than the petty worries of mortals. However, something has begun to worry him. He is unsure of what it is, but it may disrupt his world.

One night, during just a normal stroll down the streets, he encounters a gruesome scene – the body of a human woman unfortunate enough to become some creature’s meal. As he’s about to leave, a noise draws him closer to the scene - close enough for him to realize that the human is still alive. While he doubts that she will live, he is compelled to help her. Taking her from the streets, he offers his home as a sanctuary.

He believes that if he cannot heal her, perhaps she will at least be able to die in peace. However, his worrying doesn’t amount to much, as in a matter of hours, the woman is awake and her wounds have healed. For while she may appear to be your average Jane, working at the local bakery and taking college courses on the side, she is far from “average”. The fact of the matter is that she is unable to stay dead. Perhaps the best explanation would be that her body possesses some sort of super healing ability – some mutation that occurred to make her a little less human. All she knows is that a bullet to the heart will keep her down for days at most – enough time to end up in the morgue but luckily not 6 feet under. But this time she’s not in a morgue, and her little secret of immortality just may rattle a world that has long been cloaked in darkness. Add cupid's arrow to the mix and all hell just might break loose.

the Immortal - Eve Goodwin

• {looking for someone to play the human}

Prophecy

The planet Aurion exists parallel to Earth. It is a place that has been shaped and destroyed by magic. The inhabitants of this world are legendary, each race needing the ability to wield magic in order to survive. From the chaos caused by the magic, two individuals rose up above all the rest to claim the right of ruler. The power struggle between the two was fierce. And as the two fought each other, another individual ascended to stand beside them. And thus the Triad was created – splitting the world into three territories. The world has remained in relative peace since managing to grow and develop from the chaos of the magic, but currently that peace is on the brink of destruction. A prophecy has been made of a human man who is able to channel magic, able to magnify a magic user’s abilities. But humans have long since been extinct from Aurion, causing the Triad to turn their attention to another dimension.

Your Character is an inhabitant of present day Earth. He is a man who has found success in life, and is currently happy with how his life is going. However, such normality is soon shattered when one night he finds himself surrounded by a gang of hooded thugs. Strong though he may be, he finds himself out numbered and knocked unconscious. When he awakes, he finds himself not in a cage or some dark prison, but instead on the couch of a simple apartment. However, he isn’t alone. Not too far away sits a woman. While this strange woman may appear to be human – she is in fact a resident of Aurion, sent to protect this human man who is believed to be the one her people have prophesied about.

Protector from Aurion - Lady Dena

• {Looking for someone to play Cloud Strife and an OC}

Rewritten - Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children

For those who loved this world...
    And knew friendly company therein:
    This Reunion is for you.

Two years have passed and the ruins of Midgar stand as a testament to the sacrifices made in order to bring peace. However, the world will soon face a new menace. A mysterious illness called Geostigma is spreading fast. Old enemies are astir. And Cloud, who walked away from the life of a hero to live in solitude, must step forward yet again…

Well, that's all fine and dandy, but unfortunately the story of Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children is about to rewritten. Two strangers have arrived, throwing the plot completely off track. No one knows if these people are from another world or another dimension. Maybe they're just people who have kept away from the Midgar and Edge. Whatever their history is, they're about to rewrite the history of this world.

((Basic Summary taken from the back of the DVD box))

one of the mysterious strangers - Troy Rafaela Heartnet

• {Looking for someone to play Kurama or Yusuke Urameshi and an OC}

The Beings from the Nevernever - Yu Yu Hakusho

The Nevernever is a world that has remained hidden in the shadows of the three worlds. It has always been a place of relative peace. Their wars and battles never spilt into the other three worlds, which was why the Nevernever was often over looked by Spirit World. Legends of the Nevernever state that the inhabitants of this world, Nevers, are even more terrible than demons. It is said that they have powers similar to magic. However the balance between the four worlds begins to fall apart as portals to the Nevernever begin to open. The Nevers are escaping from their home, a few of which are planning to destroy or rule the other worlds. To deal with this mess, Koenma calls for extra help from anyone willing to work together with his Spirit Detectives. He plans for the group to stop any stray Nevers in the Human World and then move onto Demon World, where they will most likely find the culprit who opened the portals into the Nevernever.
[tabs][/tabs]

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: junebug
Added some fandoms to the plot collection

Still looking for someone fun to roleplay with.

Would love a fandom roleplay

Plot 3 sounds interesting to me! :D

Hi, I would be interested in trying out your first plot idea! :)

Send me a PM and we'll hash out details.