Collection of characters.

• Thread starter Π½ΟƒΟ…Ρ•Ρ”Π½Οƒβ„“βˆ‚ ρℓαηт
  • Start date
Н

Π½ΟƒΟ…Ρ•Ρ”Π½Οƒβ„“βˆ‚ ρℓαηт

Original poster
πš‘πš˜πšžπšœπšŽπš‘πš˜πš•πš πš™πš•πšŠπš—πš

Hi :)! This will be my characters I make. It is a gallery you could say!

b
qο½₯゚゚ο½₯ Vanessa ο½₯゚゚ο½₯q
β—— NAME ;
↳ Vanessa Marie Clad
β—— NiCKNAMES ;
↳ V
β—— MEANING ;
↳ greek term for butterfly
β—— Age ;
↳ 20
β—— SEXUALITY ;
↳ Hetrosexual
β—— GENDER ;
↳ female
β——
β—— ZODIAC ;
↳ Sagittarius
β—— CAREER ;
↳ Studying to become a graphic designer
β—— HAIR ;
↳ curly and straight
β—— EYES ;
↳ blue
β—— HEIGHT ;
↳ 5,2
β—— UNIQUE FEAT. ;
↳ eyes
β—— PHYSICAL DISABILITIES ;
↳ none

b
b
β—— + TRAITS ;
↳ positive, kind, loyal, funny
β—— - TRAITS ;
↳ lazy, bossy, bitchy in the mornings, clingy

Dear reader,

Billy Williamson has been nothing but a surprise since her upbringing. At 6 months old, she already showed interest in creating/art. Building blocks, and watching bob ross like there was no tomorrow was her hobby. Her grandmother helped blossom her need to create when she was 4. During that stage in her life, she was obsessed with horses and wanted to know how she could draw one. With a few lessons from her grandmother, and after a couple of months of practicing. Nearing her 5th birthday, Billy was drawing a damn near realistic sketch of a horse. Now, as much as she loved to create, and had an obvious talent for art. She did not get to blessed in school. During her whole 13 years in grading school, Billy showed interest in anything dealing with science, math, or history. English, she could bare, but never did she have to motivation to try in her classes. In art though, she excelled. During freshman year of high school, she was already in AP classes for art. Her electives were filled with art theory, art history, AP art. Every year, she had a chance to learn something new about art and would gain more experience. Luckily, she got a scholarship to Parson art school in new york city. Although she only had a 3.0 GPA, her background in art was enough to make up for the lack of GPA she had. There she went to school and drowned herself in creation. It was a dream come true, and by the time she was 20, she had been able to get her degree in art early. From there, she picked up another degree in graphics design and 3D art. By the time she was 23, she finished school. Now she focuses on Freelancing, keeps a steady income. Her job couldn't be any better!

By knowing her history, it is safe to assume Billy has a creative mind. Color, shapes, texture, all catches her attention and loves to observe things to get inspiration. She is very attentive to detail, and admires the smallest things, not letting it get swept under the rug. Her patience is something to admire. She could spend hours on something without losing a nerve. Billy devotes herself to things, and anyone can tell you this. Once she is devoted, she is devoted for life, even in friendships, and relationships. She will be devoted to you, there for you, listen to you, and a shoulder for you to cry on!

Thank you for reading,

Yours truly, plant!

-F/c is whatever I choose her to look like.

Last edited by a moderator:
πš‘πš˜πšžπšœπšŽπš‘πš˜πš•πš πš™πš•πšŠπš—πš

Ha! I love anxiety, and the wonders it does for me. !