Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
horror, supernatural/sci-fi elements, urban fantasy, post-apocalyptic, and pretty much anything involving crime.
COLLATERAL DAMAGE.
The Son of Man will send out
His angels,
and they will weed out of
His kingdom every cause of
sin and all who practice lawlessness.
And they will throw them into
the fiery furnace, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
Then the righteous will shine
like the sun in the kingdom of their Father.

Technically, it doesn't exist. It doesn't have a location. It does't even have a name, but when it is the world’s largest underground network of hired killers and criminals, anonymity is key. You won't find it by looking; you know a guy who knows another guy, and then they find you. A political opponent, a rival kingpin—cough up enough money and the remaining shreds of your morality, and they'll be gone soon enough.

That’s just from an outsider’s perspective though. The only person who knows about the inner workings of the agency is the Director himself, a corrupt but powerful man who keeps his “business” on a tight leash. And of course, like everyone else, he has his favorites. Although the agency is responsible for hundreds of guns-for-hire, the Director’s prized possessions are a group of malicious assassins who have all earned their keep in one way or another. Affectionately named after the Seven Deadly Sins, these seven partnerships begrudgingly work better together than they do alone. But there are cons to favoritism.

Being under constant supervision by the Director definitely isn’t relaxing, especially when everyone’s fighting to come out on top. The risks are high, but of course, the rewards are even higher—and so are the consequences. Success and earning the Director’s favor means better pay and easier missions. Failure however isn’t so gratifying, and so it goes. Playing by the rules of the game is necessary unless you want to risk your pay and your comfort. Why would you want to spite a man who knows everything about you? Or better yet, why wouldn’t you? After all, it’s only your life at stake.

— COLLATERAL DAMAGE.

the gist — an entirely unrealistic action/crime-based rp that focuses on a group of assassins named after the seven deadly sins. lots of gore, lots of combat, and teamwork (read: mutual sabotage) that literally no one asked for.

synopsis — an underground crime agency with no official name exists for the sole purpose of business. it's led by a cruel and corrupt director that makes the jobs of his favorite assassins into a game of sorts. no one defies him because he has blackmail on all of his little lap dogs, and it's almost like a twisted game of cat and mouse, only no one has to die: just complete the mission with the best results, and hopefully, you're set. although the agency employs hundreds of assassins, the director's favorites are a group of brutal and well-trained assassins known only to the rest of the agency as the seven deadly sins. these young hell agents are at the top of their game, and as a result, extremely competitve, so pairing them up is naturally the only way to keep things interesting. chaos ensues. teams are expected to claim the best missions and complete them with the best results. obviously they're rewarded heavily if they succeed--higher pay, better treatment, and favoritism from the director. the consequences for failing however aren't nearly as pleasant.
_________________​

> this is just an interest check; i want to make sure that enough people are actually into this idea before getting any further
> lots of mature themes like gore, violence, and crime, including everything from drug running to theft to murder; if that isn't your thing, then this probably isn't the roleplay for you
> literacy is a requirement; there's no posting minimum so long as you can manage a solid paragraph or two, but proper spelling and grammar are expected
> will require seven players overall, one for each of the sins--no more, no less
> face claims will be realistic
> joining the discord will be required; it just makes communication a lot easier imo
> if you have any questions, feel free to dm me!

I'm pretty interested in this. I think I'd like to reserve Pride, if that's acceptable at this stage.

Reactions: viscera.
i’m here for my glutton boy.
obviously i’m interested film bitch (:

i would be interested in claiming Lust!

Interested in Greed
Won't allow me to edit my last post for some reason.

Just a heads up - your font for the thread title doesn't show up on mobile, so the title of the rp appears to be a bunch of boxes with Xs in them.

ummmm i am on mobile and i can see the title.... maybe your phone just doesnt have the capability to see it?

Maybe - Just wanted to let you know XD

hi !! thanks for the interest so far.
i’m not quite ready to take reservations just yet, but once this gains a bit more traction, i will be!

i'm interested!

Sign me up this is really damn interesting!

Looks interesting :]

more people then spots. damn buddy. fight to the death!!!!!

oof. i can pull out if necessary!

@Centuries — ahh, you’re good!! you definitely don’t need to tap out unless you want to.

i’m going to try & set everything up by wednesday at the latest? hopefully??

• Thank You
Reactions: Centuries
hhh in that case, i'll look forward to it!

we love you, i was just being a little shit.

I'm interested for sure! Count me in if you want me! Also I'd be interested in Wrath or Pride!

pines i'm gonna give you a hug rfn >:(