5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
  8. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Will be updated when school year starts. For now, pretty much whenever
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
OPEN SIGNUPS Collateral ( A Super Hero RP with Consequences) OOCAfter the destruction of multiple cities within multiple different regions of the world( Noteable examples include New York, London, Beijing,Cairo, Rio De Janeiro and Sydney along with a research lab on the frozen continent), the world has had enough. One thing was true. There was too MUCH property damage from these heroes fights and after much discussion, a new law was put into place. Called by the masses as Collateral, it was a law that required all beings with powers, regardless of their wealth, power or status to be held accountable for any damages, may they be property, physical or emotional.

That was twenty years ago. It's 2018 now and still very much a law of all lands. For this RP, you may play as a character with powers ( may they originate from supernatural, science or otherwise) or a villain and a civilian ( This being has no powers, they are essentially human). ( You must have at least one hero/ villain and one civilian as these beings will be important). Though focusing on the superhero aspect, if your character finishes with any damages to any person, place or object, well, it will be settled with court.

After all, there's always Collateral to pay.

Listed below is the two types of character sheets. One for your hero and one for your civilian.

Character template
(Image should be first or just below the name . I prefer real life pictures, but I will accept anime photos, hand-drawn drawings and video game photos if you can't find others)

Collateral discord

Civilian Name:
Nickname:
Hero name: This only applies if your character is a hero.
Villain Name: This only applies if your character is a villain.
Appearance: ( Details the photos do not include/ scars/ height, weight,etc.)
Hero/ Villain Appearance:
Collateral gathered before start of RP: ( You may set this at 0 if your hero/villain is new. However, even if paid, the damage shall still be put on their character sheet)
Personality:
Weakness(ONE FOR EACH Non-natural ABILITY( Abilities that cannot be typically used by normal humans /POWER):
Species : ( If they are not human)
Powers:
Abilities/ skills:
History: This field is semi-required. If you prefer to reveal your character's past over time/ don't have anything in mind, you can put unknown or classified.
Family:
Extra:

Civilian Character sheet

Civilian Name:
Nickname:
Appearance: ( Details the photos do not include/ scars/ height, weight,etc.)
Collateral cases involved before start of RP: ( You may set this at 0 if your civilian has no interest in the court cases.)
Personality:
Abilities/ skills:
History: This field is semi-required. If you prefer to reveal your character's past over time/ don't have anything in mind, you can put unknown or classified.
Family:
Extra:

@Gands @winnie @Cosmic Penguin @Jade Emperor

Collateral IC Thread

Character list
Johnathan Clark
Layla Jones

Vanessa O'Toole/ Emerald Dream- Owned by Gands
Victoria Murphy-Owned by Gands
Dean Chambers
John Reidenbach/Spectre-Owned by Astroblaze
Valerie Newmann- Owned by Astroblaze
Reed Overton/ Agent Fury-Owned by Astroblaze
Martin Fisher-Owned by Astroblaze
Michael Chambers
Anastasia Kestner-Owned by Huntress
Meghan O'Neill-Owned by Huntress
Eloise Chandler/ Poltergeist - Owned by Vantas
Carter Quimora -Owned by vantas
Icarus Valaith-/Plant Overlord/Shielder-Owned by slifer
Felix Valaith- Owned by slifer
Draku Rodriguez/Silent Thunder/The Unforgiven-Owned by Draku69
Daniel Guy Kings -Owned by Draku69
Samuel Alerio- Owned by Astroblaze
Felicity Alerio- Owned by Astroblaze
Fey Maslan- Owned by Astroblaze
Warren Tanner/ Wildfire
Logan Campbell/ Golden Distraction
Aaron Shimazu- Owned by Minerva
Wyatt
Gabriel Templus- Owned by Minerva
Kameron/Cameron Wyles-Owned by jeshem
Matthew Harris
Jonas Harris

Theodora Lynn Marshall-Stenoglou-Owned by Huntress
Paul Michelson- Owned by Gands
Morgan Ryan Jones/Figment
Leonars Solio

Alexandra Kalomira
NPCS
Angelo Ryan Rose
Nicholas Danny Harris/Shadow
Garret Gunn/Bullet

Last edited:
I've been talking a lot I made a few assumptions in the post I just put up, so I apologize and will edit if anything is inaccurate

Reactions: erudere
I'm going on a road trip down to my provinces, so I apologize if things are slow on my part. Won't be completely gone, however.
I'll try my best to try to keep up with everyone despite my connection being as fast as a snail trying to replicate the same terminal velocity of a rented Ferrari.

I'm good for a discord server for ooc. It'll make things easier, especially if there's sections for reference images ro be posted and such.

I'll have to give a bar layout later hopefully. When I'm home from work.

Reactions: Astroblaze
Is anti- hero a thing here?

@Draku69 Actually, yes. You can be an anti-hero/ anti-villain. Same rules apply as the hero and villain when it comes to damaging though.

I think I may be down for this

Reposting CS

Last edited:
@Draku69 What are his weaknesses? Just out of curiosity.

Oh snap. I still have to do that.

idk, seems a bit OP... I'll let Hawk make that call tho

Reactions: Huntress
idk, seems a bit OP... I'll let Hawk make that call tho

I don't disagree or agree yet, but it does seem to have a lot of powers. @Draku69, I hope you have a fair balance on the weakness because that is a lot of powers sitting there.

I agree with Astro, seems a little OP. I'm not sure if he can be balanced out with just weaknesses tbh. I would say cut some abilities and balance the remainders with weaknesses.

But then again, that ain't my place. Just my opinion.

I mean, just the Dragon powers or the Elemental powers by themselves would probably be fine, but both, plus resurrection, "soul-harvesting," and exceptional strength and power in his abilities with no charge or cool-time? Sheesh. Also how do elements heal? That's not really possible. Besides, he doesn't really fit in with the modern tone of Collateral. I'd recommend either nerfing and altering him in a serious way or preserving him for an RP for more godlike characters and building a new character for this RP. Personally I hate ripping established OCs apart so I'd advise the latter route.

I'm in a pm with Hawk working it out.

Sorry for being such a garbage roleplayer and using a character that raises to many concerns and is recycled from many a role play

• Sympathy & Compassion
I'm bowing out. Good luck all.

• Sympathy & Compassion
Sorry for being such a garbage roleplayer and using a character that raises to many concerns and is recycled from many a role play

I don't think anyone said you were a garbage roleplayer? We haven't even seen how you roleplay. So the submitted character was a bit OP -- that's easily fixed. You certainly don't have to leave just because of that. And as for being recycled, my main character (John/Spectre) was recycled from a Marvel RP that died so I think that shows how little of an issue it is.

Also, it's been a while, but @Iwazuma and @slifer are you still interested in making characters for this RP?