Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
Genres
I really like modern roleplays, especially hings involving romance and family. I also love fantasy, especially anything involving magic, mythical creatures, or gods and goddesses. Fandoms are nice, if I can play an OC. Since history is one of my passions, I like doing historical roleplays, mostly renaissance, 1800's, early 1900's, ancient civilizations, and anything wild west-like or based on pioneers. I do like Sci-Fi, mostly dystopian with some sort of rebellion or strict customs, something like that. I also like roleplays that take place in space if they have a good explanation of the universe that it takes place in. I'm not a big fan of horror or mystery, unless the horror is a sub-element to something else.
  • Colgate University is located in Hamilton, New York. With small classes, a strong emphasis on faculty-student interaction, and a residential community valuing all forms of intellectual rigor, we help students become thoughtful, critical thinkers and perceptive leaders.

This means fostering diversity of thought and action by offering many majors and numerous minors founded in a Liberal Arts Core Curriculum that has been recognized as one of the most elegant in the country. At the same time, our students contribute to a vibrant campus culture that complements and expands on the knowledge created in our classrooms and labs.

Colgate University is home to 120 students, 40 majors, 2 social orders, 19 sports, and 53 clubs.

This is just an open-plot college RP. And yes, almost all of this information was pulled off of Colgate University's page. 76 out of 120 spots are filled.

Character Index
    In Character
  • All Minors can be Majors, but not all Majors can be Minors. * means Major only
    Anthropology
    Applied Mathematics
    Art and Art History
    Art and Humanities*
    Asian Studies
    Astrogeophysics*
    Astronomy/Physics
    Biochemistry*
    Biology
    Chemistry
    Classical Studies*
    Computer Science
    Economics
    Educational Studies*
    Environmental Biology*
    Environmental Studies
    Film and Media Studies
    French
    Geography
    Geology
    History
    International Relations
    Japanese
    Literature
    Mathematics
    Middle Eastern and Islamic Studies
    Molecular Biology*
    Music
    Native American Studies
    Natural Sciences*
    Neuroscience*
    Philosophy
    Physics
    Political Science
    Psychology
    Religion
    Social Sciences*
    Sociology
    Theater
    Women's Studies
  • ~ No godmodding, etc... Every character should have their weaknesses as well as their strengths.
    ~ Happily is my Co-GM. What she says goes, no exceptions. ^.^
    ~ If you have an issue with drug and alcohol usage, social issues, different orientations, or anything of that sort, feel free to live now. On that note, steamy stuff has to fade to black and go to PM. I don't want none of that. I don't care if it's mentioned, just don't go beyond that. Please respect other people's boundaries as well.
    ~ Every character has an important role, so don't worry about your character not being important.
    ~ Please be literate.
    ~ Romance is encouraged, but it should not be the focal point for all relationships.
    ~ Originality is very much appreciated. Tell me your character's favorite color in your CS.
    ~ Do not physically maim another person's character without their permission.
    ~ You cannot be your own love interest, spouse, or anything of that sort. That kind of ruins the point of roleplaying.
    ~ Insert as much drama as possible into the IC, but I will not tolerate drama in the OOC. It is unnecessary and immature.
    ~You can have as many characters as you want. Just make sure you can keep up with them.
    ~ Please note that I reserve the right to reject any character I feel is not up to standard.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
Hey @Felilla , so for my fifth character, may i snag captain for figure skating, president for hip hop dance club and vp for latin american dance? :3

Reactions: Felilla
Anyone want friendships or anything with Ciara

@Princess Poisoned Rose nessa and Ciara are in the same year and both sorority girls so they could be friends?

Kaitie and nessa are on the volleyball team so maybe friends or frienemies?

@wxnderlust @Violet Kaitie and Camille are both in Suite Six- Room Two and there's only one space in that particular room. ^.^'

• Thank You
Reactions: Felilla and Violet
Reactions: MaryGold
@Princess Poisoned Rose nessa and Ciara are in the same year and both sorority girls so they could be friends?

Kaitie and nessa are on the volleyball team so maybe friends or frienemies?
I can see Ciara being friends with both Nessa and Kaitie

Reactions: Violet
My 4 FC are up

Reactions: Felilla
@Felilla you have any one open for Relationships

@~Dark Disney~ Uh... Finn, Hanita, Nolan, Andy, Poppy, Heather, Romi, Tristan, Hoon, Patrick, Imogen, Cath, and Wyatt...

Is it possible for a Freshman to be a President of any club? Or is President something for upperclassmen?

@larbable I would prefer that Presidents at least be Sophomores. It wouldn't make much sense to be a President when you just started college.

• Thank You
Reactions: larbable
@Princess Poisoned Rose If you don't mind me asking, how did you get a background image for your DIV box?
This is how i do it:

div=padding: 14px; margin: 14px; border: 3px groove #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; background: url(inseet image url here) repeat center fixed; width: 830px;position:relative!important;

(add the brackets before div and after the ";")

• Thank You
Reactions: larbable
Status
Not open for further replies.