Votes: 16 36.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KayLove |-/

Original poster
Let the battle begin!!!

Thought of the question after thinking about some Pepsi commercial where they said something you being able to win something...whereas all you get is your name on a bottle with Coke xD
I haven't even watched TV all day and I haven't even seen the commercial in days if not weeks.

Root Beer.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: 3 people
Coke.

If you say Pepsi, we are no longer friends, aquaintances or friendly forum people.

>:C

Ofcourse, Dr. Pepper is always my sexy #1, but for the sake of the topic. Yes, Coke.

Coke.

If you say Pepsi, we are no longer friends, aquaintances or friendly forum people.

>:C

Ofcourse, Dr. Pepper is always my sexy #1, but for the sake of the topic. Yes, Coke.

My number one is Mountain Dew.....but....Pepsi is better than Coke in my opinion >.<

Neither: Virgil's Real Cola. My 3rd favorite soft drink after their Cream Soda and the Whole Foods brand ginger ale.

I don't care as much for either cola unless it has vanilla or cherry flavor... But always Coca-Cola. Duh. How do you people drink Pepsi?

Tastes the same.
abd80150-9963-411a-8122-de81d097dcaf.gif

Omg guys, I'm not asking your favorite out of all the sodas. Neither of these would even be my first choice.
I'm asking if you had to choose between the two which would you go for

Coke, coke, coke, coke, coke, coke, coke, coke, coke, COKE! ... I DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM!!! YOUR FACE HAS A PROBLEM! JUST GIVE ME MA COOOOOOKE!

I like both, but prefer Coca Cola

Status
Not open for further replies.