Coke or Pepsi

• Coke Cola

Votes: 28 63.6%
  • Pepsi

Votes: 16 36.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will say it depends for me. I bake a lot and some of my creations have Pepsi in them (it's weird I know but it keeps things moist), so I use it for that. But if I'm actually eating a meal then I would prefer to drink Coke. Pepsi mostly tastes like colored water to me... blah.

battleblock_theater_valentines_by_myshelx-d5u4o5f.png

I used to drink Coke and hate Pepsi, but then I worked at a pizza joint (in my teenage years) that served only Pepsi products. Long story short, I got used to Pepsi and now find Coke to be too sweet.

I prefer to drink Pepsi but I will drink Coke or really any Coke/Pepsi-like product will do. Sam's Choice, RC cola, etc. I also enjoy orange sodas and the "lemon and/or lime" sodas.

Above all that, I will mostly drink water or maybe Kool-Aid.

I don't drink soda anymore but I do remember that I much preferred Pepsi over Coke. Coke just had a bitter and disgusting after taste, while Pepsi was sweet and refreshing. :D

I..

I want a Pepsi now. >:

• Love
Reactions: Faithviper
I don't drink soda anymore but I do remember that I much preferred Pepsi over Coke. Coke just had a bitter and disgusting after taste, while Pepsi was sweet and refreshing. :D

44e9b5943cf99e2f6535644b5f9eb748.jpg

I love Pepsi the best, I love RC cola too

I prefer Pepsi.

It seems to have more of a kick to it.
Though note I like neither well enough to buy it on my own.

Which means I only drink it when someone else get's me one.
Which means my last coke was 2 days ago, but my last Pepsi was years ago.

I used to not be able to tell the difference but I do drink Pepsi more.

Coke, preferably one of the flavoured ones like Cherry, Vanilla or Lemon & Lime.

I once had to endure 30 cans of Pepsi when I was a young lad in order to collect special orange ring pulls, which I then sent off and, 28 days later, rather than an apocalypse kicked off by rage-infected monkeys I received an R2-D2 alarm clock as part of a promotion for Star Wars The Phantom Menace. I still own that li'l alarm clock to this very day, sitting on my bedside. It also has a light in the top which projects a young Anakin Skywalker's face :D

Tell a lie, I only had to endure 29 cans. One orange ring pull I got off a can of Tizer.

Yeah, you read that right, Pepsi. 16 years ago I duped you with a ring pull from Tizer! Bet you feel really stupid now, huh? :D

Southerner.

Atlantan.

Coke.

Honestly, they're the same out of a small distinct taste difference to me anyways. Still, if I had to choose between the two, then I'd have to go with Pepsi. I am a Dr. pepper & Root beer fan at heart and I never really thought of the two most talked about beverages to be all that impressive. However, the fact that Coca Cola once had Cocaine in it was a major turn off for me. Not to mention that when I searched up on it after finding out, the truth revealed that traces of cocaine were still present in the druggy beverage up until the 1960s despite cocaine being illegalized decades earlier. As a result, I don't trust Coke with quenching my thirst.

Status
Not open for further replies.