Coin || Flip OOC

That's what happens when you talk about people being delicious when you've never tasted them. Bad Squirrel!

I wasn't sure about the specifics on writing my psuche, but now that I have seen the examples by Stormy and Delicious Alice, I may make one if that is okay(?)

Of course you can make a psuche if you would like to. More psuches mean more fun for me and more fun for the players!

This will soon be started so I would like for every player to check in if they are still interested / active, and if they have made their intended corrections to their respective profiles. Thank you very much in advance.

I think mine's finished, yes. And still interested, I think.

All right. Here is a list of the stuff that can be discovered about the psuche now that they are active. You do not have to claim one right away, but if you know you would like to explore one or more of these aspects, please claim them in this thread. This list will also be posted on the opening post and updated as they are discovered, claimed. Please do not claim more than three things to discover, as there are only ten points on the list currently.

- Psuche skin is heavily enchanted by a strange type of Hadesian magic.
- Psuche literally block the casting of magic if they touch any person's skin directly.
- A psuche may develop a telepathic bond with any living being. The more time the psuche and said living being spend together and the more they understand each other, the stronger this link becomes. This can eventually result in the minds of the two beings merging.
- Psuches possess an emergency system dubbed Hercules in their internal files. This system allows them to perform miracles, but they cannot access it consciously. Hercules overrides the personality of the psuche to an extremely survival-oriented one and shuts down everything but their critical parts. That means psuches never remember what they did while Hercules is active.
- The psuche are unsure of how to operate their bodies themselves, as their on-board manuals have been deleted or corrupted. This can manifest as occasional clumsiness, especially when they are performing complicated movements.
- The psuche have strange, well-hidden ports on their bodies that are incompatible with any currently known or constructed machine.
- Occasionally, the world seems to warp around the psuche. This usually manifests in distances becoming shorter than they should be, but there are a wide variety of strange events that can happen around them. These events are always non-threatening, though they may be unsettling or frightening.
- Although they do not know it, psuches are extremely strong physically and can crack even Minotaurum with their bare hands.
- Psuches are powered through unknown means and whatever their power source is, it cannot be disrupted with magic or by any machine.
- Though they are sapient, psuche possess no souls.

The IC thread will be up today or tomorrow. At first, the player characters will be introduced to each other and after a bit of getting-to-know-you, we will move on to the examining of the psuches. Teamwork and collaborative posts are encouraged.

Note that as the RP goes on, you will recieve information through PMs or through the OOC thread and I am going to reveal more and more discoverable aspects of the psuche as we progress. If you did not get to claim as many discoveries as you liked the first time, there will always be more opportunities.

Last edited:
So we each claim up to three of those for our character(s) to discover later on? So only our individual posts can contain that information when we discover it, and no one else's?
I'm not sure my questions make sense. >.>

So if I claimed the clumsiness one and the world warping around them one, only Aina (and Iskra) could first discover them? So Anima or Calvin couldn't learn those until after Aina does? I'm claiming those two now, either way.

I am sorry if I was not clear, but the characters are supposed to be working as a team, sharing information with each other as the plot moves on. And yes, if you have claimed a discovery, then it is yours and other characters cannot discover it unless you are delaying it for too long and I decide that it is GM intervention time. Hopefully, that will not happen, though. I will try to match the pace of the RP to the pace of the players as best as I can, but I might kick the plot forward if things are slow.

I never questioned that they were working as a team. <.<
Not sure why I left the first half of that post there; it was just me unclearly saying what I was saying in the second half. ^//^

And the IC is up! Feel free to be flabbergasted by Calvin's behaviour while going along with his whims and feel free to pester him with as many questions as your character would like to ask. Your characters could also bump into each other on the way, or end up in a small group as the corridors are rather small.

sorry Imma have to bow out of this one with work now in the way I can't RP as often as I'd like to I'll have to resign from this