8 a.m. to 3 p.m. EST
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Modern Fantasy, Fantasy, Psychological, Action, Steampunk
red Please check out the OOC thread, located here, before joining. There's some magic words there!

IC Posting Format

[Character Banner, no wider than 800px, no taller than 200px (Optional)]

[Character(s) Name(s), Location, Continent, Plot (if applicable), What They're Doing]

[Reply Content]

[Mentions]

Note:If your post does not follow the posting format, I will ask you to edit it to match. Character banner is optional, and the Plot section is only required if you're involved in a major plot listed in the OOC.

Neetah Von Gre, Springworks, Kelluva Isle, The Clockwork Commission, Talking to the Mayor, Triss and Tutankhamen

Neetah followed the two quietly, not wanting to interrupt. As they came across the town hall, she spotted a familiar figure near the front and smiled. At least it wasn't so hard to find him. She thought that he would at least be in his office doing paperwork or something, not sitting on the front steps, fretting over... Well she could only assume it was over the current city predicament. And then the girl was talking and it took Neetah's all not to laugh at the poor child. "Darlin'. You are talking to the mayor. Just how long have you been in this city?"

@Periodically Incorrect @chaosheart13

[fieldbox=Cure in Makana, purple, solid, 10, Times New Roman]
7VePGdv.jpg

Ruby Marie and Arastiel Ru'hwan, Mayvis Port, Ericus, Cure in Makana, Busting Nano's Ass

"Nice to meet you, Miss Vivian. And you too, Chase." Arastiel finished her greeting with her eyes on Chase. "Is it surprising that I've never heard of him? We don't l-"

Ruby rushed over and cupped the girl's mouth, knowing what she was just about to reveal. "Yeah, I've heard of him," she proclaimed, trying to divert attention away from Arastiel's near slip. "Not that I think he's impressive or anything. I'm just a good a thief as you are, Rumpus. Probably even better."

Arastiel elbowed the girl in the stomach, freeing her mouth from the confinement her partner had imposed on it. "I do agree with you about Nano. It seems like a lot of work to trick people like that..."

Ruby, who'd been taken advantage of as an arm rest in her time of weakness, pushed Chase away and threatened him with an explosive potion. What the male said was true though, and Ruby knew it. Of course, that wouldn't stop her from coming up with some convoluted excuse for him having deceived them. "If they're all in on it, he doesn't lose anything in the end. I'm sure they pay him handsomely for tricking people out of their money."

As the girl rambled on, the group eventually made it to the port. Ruby spotted Nano, and instantly decided to charge at the man. "Hey, you!" the red head shouted. "I outta rip your arm right outta your socket for that shit you pulled on us!" Right as she was about to launch herself into a kick against Nano's backside, Arastiel grabbed her by the collar and held her back.

"That's no way to greet the man who tried his best to make sure we'd have enough for our ship. Clearly it's not his fault that the rules prohibit such effective methods of winning." Retaining her hold on her partner, Arastiel bowed and offered apologies. "It is troubling though. We have no way to afford our needed repairs now, and I'm not sure that Ruby and Chase will get along well enough during our time together..."

"Pay up, Mr. Scrap! Every coin you lost us!" Ruby shouted. Though she held a desire to not draw attention to Arastiel within her, her sudden rambling in the middle of a crowd attracted a great deal.

@Vivian[/fieldbox]

• [fieldbox="Tyler, Teal, solid"]
    Name: Tyler Lucas DeCaprio
    Plot: The Clockwork Commission
    Action: Interacting with Naomi - Walking to Hearth Hold Harbor

Tyler and Naomi continued walking on. Eventually their legs became sleepy and their energy depleted. Not many homes were around, however they had been lucky enough to slow down at a small little cabin home. With a knock on the door a very small girl, no older than 6 answered with a large smile "Mommy! Mommy, funny people are here." Tyler laughed a little before an older woman came to the door, she looked like the young girl, but older. Naomi started "Mam. If you wouldn't mind opening your home to us, we are travelers who just need a little food and some water and we can be on out way again." With a slight nod the woman let them in and sit on her couch. Moments later she came out with a sandwich and pie for the two of them the little girl giggling "I helped make the Pie! It's cherry!!" Tyler smiled and decided to eat the pie first this made the little girl beam. Eating his sandwich he pulled out his coin purse "Uh, do you have two mounts we could pay you for?" with another nod the little girl dragged Tyler to a pasture in the back full of horses. The mother and Naomi were close behind the two. As the little girl dragged him around introducing him to all the horses One caught his eye. It was a beautiful brown red with a white splotch on his nose and white spots on his back. Tyler fell in love, by the time he was face first with the large beast he listened for his name "........Gracey.........." With a smile Tyler looked to her "May I have this one?" the little girl nodded "Gracey has a good friend, his name is Gaston." Pulling up a completely black horse she moved his main slightly to catch his silver eyes with a gasp he lead the two over and handed the entire coin sack over. She gave them both saddles and they mounted riding off onto the rode again. Tyler on Gracey and Naomi on Gaston.​
    [/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Mayor Oscar , yellow, solid"]
    [ NPC ]
    Name: Mayor Oscar Bagstock
    Plot: The Clockwork Commission
    Action: Stressing over his city​

The Mayor looked to both of these people and smiled widely his worry declining slightly with a warm voice he Laughed "Yes, yes! She," He pointed to Neetah "Is correct! Please, come in I have tea and some sweets inside if you'd like some!" I'll be explaining things once a few others get here." Motioning to the doors of the Town Hall "We'll be in the second door on the left, It has a bathroom if you need to use it, I'll be inside in a few moments." The mayor said in one breath. He was more than happy to see people who wanted to help him, help their home. He sighed his thoughts wondering to his message senders 'Naomi, Kevin, Zoe, Luke. Please come back with someone.'
    [/fieldbox]

Reactions: Aois
Triss Shatner and Tutankhamen, Springworks, Kelluva Isle, The Clockwork Commission, In the office eating sweets and drinking tea

Triss paused and immediately reddened when she realized who she was talking to. "Uh...Well I never saw him in person before, so..." she explained, sheepishly smiling and looking away out of embarrassment. It quickly died away when the mayor mentioned he had tea and sweets. She never had tea before, and she became excited at the prospect of being fancy and drinking some of it. "Hey Tut, if she's eating with us, then-"

"No, you are not going to wiggle your way out of that one," he interjected.

"Hmph, you're no fun." The two of them entered into Town Hall and made their way towards the door the mayor instructed them to go in. The girl's eyes widened when she saw the kind of sweets that were laid out before her. "Wow, never seen these kinds before! They're fancier than the ones mom and dad used to buy me." Her smile faltered somewhat, but it quickly came back. "Hey Tut, do you think tea tastes good?"

"...I'm a robot. I have no taste buds," he deadpanned.

"Still!" She let out a huff and poured herself a cup. Carefully blowing on it, she took a sip and the expression on her face turned thoughtful. "...Huh, well now I know what it tastes like." Her hand reached over to the treats and she began nibbling on one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.