"Coffeeshop Crossroad" Reboot Thoughts...

Roose Hurro

Lovable Curmudgeon
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi and related material.
Been thinkin' of rebooting my old thread:

Coffeeshop Crossroad

Any show of hands? Would be fun to see what could happen with a new group.......

Last edited:
Hey, come on now!

Aren't you tired from all that adventuring? Worn out... burned up... just need a breather? Or at least a cup of coffee? Maybe some breakfast, or a good, solid lunch? Trepper's Coffeeshop is the perfect place to settle down, perhaps meet new people you've never met before. From anywhere/everywhere in the Roleplay Universe. Neat thing is... you get to tell your own story. Choose your own new adventure, based on who you meet. Even create new characters... Trepper's Coffeeshop is the perfect place to exercise a new Creation! Or to pull an old character out of mothballs.

Nice thing is, the door is always open. Come in, sit down, order a cup of joe, drink, have a conversation or two with interesting "people"... then leave, when you're done. Stay as long or as short as you like. Or do like the old crew did, and come up with something crazy to pass the time. OOC will be included, as well.

So please, make the little bell over the door ring loud and clear! Thanks.......

Hey~hey~^^!!

I'm all for this if we just do like a 'jump-in' style of RP. Like one where we just RP and not worry about full charrie sheets and stats and writeups. Like totes casual and 'for funsies' only RP^^

That's exactly how the original was done. You have a character you want to try out? Or bring out of "retirement"? This is the place to do so, dive right in! After all, you don't pass around "character sheets" when you meet someone at your local Starbucks. You just drop in and... bang!... there you are! If I get enough interest, I'll either repost my first post in the old, or, perhaps, use another character of mine. Though I like the idea of staying with Peet. He does get around quite a bit, and has his artist bent as something to start conversation. It's just a matter of getting others involved, so character interactions can grow.

Plant that one little seed, and see what you get.

Thanks for your interest. Feel free to ponder here. No character sheets, but this is the place to brainstorm, till things get going and I can set up a "proper" OOC.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Don't forget to invite your friends....... :donut: :coffee:

@Boo Girlie BoomBoom ...

No more bites, but are you still interested? Nothing says this can't start as a one-on-one. Or that we can't brainstorm from this into something more focused.

@Boo Girlie BoomBoom ...

No more bites, but are you still interested? Nothing says this can't start as a one-on-one. Or that we can't brainstorm from this into something more focused.
Ummmm... nah. I like it how it is and as a group RP only. Just seems like right now no one is interested . Maybe next time... :]

Well, then... next time it is. :bsmile: