Coffee Mix Ins

What do you like in your coffee?

• Total voters
I can't stand coffee, but then again I've never truly experimented to find a mix that works. Sugar doesn't really cut it for me. I gotta kill some of that bitter taste somehow. Knowing me it will be 1/4th coffee, 3/4ths vanilla creamer. And not that powdered shit.

Oh well. I get all my caffeine from soda anyway.

A spoonful of instant coffee and two spoonfuls of brown sugar mixed with a little milk into a paste, then add half water from the kettle and half water from the microwave, then add pan-warmed hot milk. Season with marshmallows and chocolate sprinkles. Serve in tall cup. Ideal with mince pies cut in half and baked with rum butter.

*pushes Raz in a puddle*

Well yeah, if you want to mess around with it like a fag.

Instant is for winners.

I tend to get all my coffee at starbucks so theres always crazy mix ins. Like today I had a cinnamon dolce latte! Twas nummy. I worked as a barista at barnes and noble once upon a day job and sone people ask for the weirdest things like a couple pumps of mocha in their chai tea...

Those of you who don't drink it black don't enjoy coffee, you enjoy coffee drinks. There's a difference. :P

But I'm a tea fanatic. I can't get enough of it. 8th grade: drank 12 cups of it in a day, 6 in one sitting. Oddly enough, I didn't have to pee that much that day as I would have though. Might have been the height, since I was up on a mountain.

VERY INTERESTING CELC, THANKS FOR SHARING THE DETAILS AND SUCH.

Regular black or expresso, depends on how much time I got and how much sleep I've had and how cold it's outside.