Coffee...? (ForeverRedxBloomimg Bismuth)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pierre instantly leaned in for more, kissing him passionately, licking his bottom lip with a gruff moan. Pulling away he smirked, wagging his brow.

Shuddering from the harsh kissing, he immediately covered his face with a giggle. "S-Sir, what was that for~?"

"The name is Pierre, and if you want more kisses, come to my room...." He whispered with a smirk.

He hesitated. In any other situation, he'd immediately say no. But, with the help of the alcohol, he was far more willing as he got to his feet. "Why in the bedroom?" He slurred obliviously

"Because run things happen there silly." He chuckled, pulling him into his room, feeling him up with his expert fingers.

Shuddering in innocent surprise, he let out a giggle. "Ah, what are you doing? This is so silly!"

Wrapping his arms loosely around his waist, he smirked as he pulled him through his huge home, breathing erracticly against his neck. Slowly nipping the drunk boy's neck, he looked up at him with a smirk. "Je vais vas te faire encule si dur ce soir~" He purred.

"What?" He slurred, letting out a fit of giggles from the kiss along his neck. "A-Ah.... hn, you're home is so big..." He breathed out, trying to seem calm despite the kisses causing him to easily get flustered.

Soon they reached a beautiful room. His room was a velvet color, with dark velvet and sheets and blankets. A huge mirror was over his bed, since he wanted his parents to see how pathetic their faces looked during sex. Not that he would admit to it. Pushing him on the bed, he smirked, taking off his own shirt, reviling just how strong he was for a little guy.

"Why are you taking off your shirt to kiss?" He asked, snorting in oblivious confusion as he laid back on the plush bed. Being a tired drunk, he easily accepted the soft bed until peering up at the mirror. "You've got a pretty big mirror on the ceiling.... That's odd~!"

Taking off the rest of his clothes, he climbed on top of him, smirking down at the other. "C'mere sugar lips." He whispered and leaned in with a long moan. The night he made sure he would make the other feel good, and be bed bound. Though they only had sex once, since Gerard easily got tired, it was long, hard, rough and gentle. Afterwards, the French man was completely happy, sleeping peacefully next to his little pet.

Having passed out completely, he was pressed close to the other man despite having really only met him that day. If he had been sober, he would have looked back on what they did with shame! He just had sex with his boss. Really rough, passionate sex. He lost his virginity to his fucking boss. Waking up late in the day, the boy fluttered his eyes open only to panic at the sight of being entangled with Pierre in his home, with a pounding headache and a mega pain in his hips.

Pierre was sitting up in his bed, sipping from his cup. He Frank his coffee with a purr before seeing his new little pet wake up. "Aw, morning baby. Would you like some painkillers for that headache?" He asked, knowing he would have one. Leaning down he pecked his cheek, smiling.

"H-Hn.... What happened past night?... Why am I naked in your bed?" He whispered shyly, eyeing the tossed blankets and the rough bruises and bites along his body. When he tried to sit up, he immediately laid back down in sudden pain. "Did... I have sex with you?!"

Last edited:
"Oui. Do you not....euh what tis the word? Remember?" He asked, stroking his hair back with a tender smile. "It wasn't just sex, it was love. Beautiful, passionate, hard core love." He whispered into his ear, his warm breath tickling his ear.

Tensing from the sensual touch and words, he immediately covered his mouth in shock. "I-I... I-I did?" He squeajed, "I'm so sorry..."

"Sorry? There is nothing to be sorry for pet~ It was beautiful, really." He purred, and sat his coffee on the night stand to cuddle into his naked body with a purr.

Squirming lightly from their close embbtace, especially since he was naked, he looked anywhere but his boss's glare, resulting him to stare up at the mirror. "I.. should probably head home, aha... Take a shower, feed my snake..."

"You can take a shower here, stay with me for a little longer~" Purred Pierre, as his index fingers traced the other's lips, to his jaw, and while his other hand worked on expertly rubbing his member. His thumb slowly glided across the head before his warm fingers wrapped around Gerard's member, stroking it with a purr.

Getting flustered almost instantly, the conscious and sober boy let out a shaky breath to seem stronger than he was. He had maybe masterbated a whole two times in his life, and this felt ten times more wonderful

Status
Not open for further replies.