Coffee...? (ForeverRedxBloomimg Bismuth)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The whole time the French man would say things in French, and when Gerard would ask? He would tell him he was just saying he was doing a good job. Practically drooling over the other when he was done, he blinked in a daze, before he looked up at the other, and smiled, wiping his Mount. "Great job, really."

"Oh, ah, thanks!" He smiled, wiping his dirty sleeve on his pants. "Do you need anything else done, sir?"

He walked up to him, his thumb tracing the shell of his bottom lip. Smirking up at him, he whispered. "I said call me Pierre. And yes, my thigh eis sore, mind rubbing it for me? I need it rubbed, and you are my personal needs helper."

"Your thigh? Oh, ah, alright..." He replied, his cheeks growing red. Moving to hesitantly run his leg up and down the other's leg.

"Hon, don't be shy, give it a squeeze. I'm in pain, hon." He pouted. "Lemme show you." Forcing the other to sit, he let his hands trace his thigh, before he began to massage it. His hands were moving dangerously slow, and in his inner thigh.

He squeaked, clinging to the chair tight in shock. "U-Uh, sir? My lrg is fine!"

"I know, but I'm showing you how I want my leg rubbed. Just watch and learn." He smirked, as he fingers dipped dangerously close to the boy's member, wanting to feel how big he was. He knew the boy was most likely small in size.

Squirming nervously, he tried to calm himself the best he could to keep his new job. "I-I... Well, I'm n-not very good at massages..."

"Well I'm great Relax him, we're grown men here, we can handle a little touching can't we?" He asked 'massasing' his higher, inner thigh.

"I... Just met you, sir. I'm n--not a very touchy feely person." He blurted, shaking his head "Uh... you want me to rub this high?"

"Yes, this one." He smirked, letting him massage his thigh with a smirk. It was cute how easily flustered this boy was. Yes, he was definitely going to own this boy.

Avoiding the other's gaze as much as possibly, he tried to do as told nonetheless while moving and grabbing the other's sigh, despite him sitting while his boss stood. "... What else do I need to do today, sir- I-I mean, Pierre?" He asked,

Smirking, he cupped his chin, making him look up, since the other was sitting. "Peut-être que vous pouvez les envelopper lèvres bonbons autour de ma bite~" Purred the man, his eyes cloudy with lust.

He let out a nervous laugh at the words, his brow furrowed. "I-I still can't speak French, sir. I don't think I'll ever really be able to, aha... But s-seriously, what do you want me to do next?" He asked, his face only growing redder the closer he moved to his member

Cackling from the boy's obliviousness he smiled. "I'll call you when I need you. Right now, I must get back to work." He whispered, winking. "But, latter work, join me for a few drinks."

"So I should just... Wander?" He blinked, looking away shyly as he fiddled with his sleeves. "I can do that, yeah... Uh... I won't get in trouble, right? I really need this job sir- Pierre."

"Gerard, I'm the boss baby. You can do whatever you like, and I'm fine with it. Who could you possibly get in trouble by? No one. Now, if your scared to wonder, you could always stay in here, and chat with me. Like tell me about yourself."

Sipping the coffee he had poured himself, he held it tight as he watched the rainy weather worsen outside. "Okay, yeah... What would you like to know? I mean.. I'm sort of boring, ah.."

"Yup, I wanna here about your upbringing and everything." He answered Ashe sat at his desk, tapping away once again.

"... Don't you have work to do?" He whispered, peering over at the computer in curiosity. When he saw nothing of real interest, he eased back on the chair just enough to still seem somewhat professional. "I... have a dad, I guess. My mom died when I was younger and I've just been raised by him ever since. I'm an only child, I have a pet snake.." He stated, listing off the things as he tried to remember as little detail as possible. He didn't like to delve into his personal life, doing so at a minimum.

Status
Not open for further replies.