(Coed) Knights Academy. Fantasy Adventure RP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivan: Duke of Beards

Duke of Mustache-Beard-Combos to be precise.
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Pretty much all the time. Central Standard time.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Futanari
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Magical, Romance, can do Furry, sub/dom, slave, monster girls. Open to just about anything.
Preface. I'm a guy, I only like to RP with girls. Nothing against you other guys, I just feel weird about it. If you're a guy and I know it, I'll decline your request as politely as possible. It's just my preference, and I don't enjoy when people try to break my rules or convince me otherwise.

And READ THE PROMPT! If you ignore half of the things I put on here (these included), I'll deny your request. I play in first person and in PMs, but can be talked into playing in a thread.

Hey guys, got another idea. So I stared watching a play through of 'Sakura Fantasy' (Shut up, I watch what I want), and I liked the idea of the sort of knight academy, but to expand it I like the idea of it being a coed type thing like in regular RPGs, where both men and women can become knights and fight and whatnot, not like in real life history where it was practically only men. But to extend it further, there will be a sort of mage school in/around the academy as well, so there can be magic users, and there will be high fantasy races as well, such as dwarves (female dwarves won't be stocky and whatnot, they'll just be like short, proportional women), elves and dark elves, halflings, monster girls even (love monster girls), orcs/oni, all sorts of races.

It will be like an adventure game (not with dice rolls or anything, but they'll be collecting loot and stuff), and in most adventure games, there is scandalous/indecent armor for women usually. But there will be a legitimate reasoning for it in this. Both sides will have said 'indecent' armor, men and women (men will mostly just be shirtless, women more sexy), but rather than it just be ridiculous, it'll be distracting to the opposite sex or those that are attracted to their own gender. As well, as I plan on one character saying it, "It doesn't matter what you're wearing, especially if you're not going to get hit."

I've got a basic plot in mind. My character was found by a patrol of guards, no memory, only rags for clothes, etc. He wasn't very impressive when they found him, pretty normal really, not too muscular or strong, anything like that. So they decided to bring him back to the city they're from, but are attacked by monsters (not monster girls, just regular monsters). Amazingly, he picks up a spare sword and starts to fight. He doesn't do amazingly well, but he does save the captain of the patrol from getting killed. When they get back to the city, the Empress agrees to give him citizenship and to be put in the knight academy, to give him a home, a job, and a purpose.

Your character can be whatever you want but your character has to be female. The captain he saves? A fellow novice/student at the academy? His instructor/captain in the academy? A learning mage at the mage school? A mage professor at the mage school? The only person your character can't be is the Empress, she's won't be able to leave for the later part of the story.

So after we do some introductory stuff, the monsters will attack the city, and our little band will end up in the castle, helping to defend the Empress, and will do so exceptionally well. The Empress, being delighted in our success, offers us each her bed (planning on this being a harem story), much to our surprise. But she isn't wed, so it's not too bad. After that, she has us join a special sect of her imperial guard (sort of like a black ops group) to go out and hunt down various dangerous foes in the wilderness (basically being adventurers).

Here is where it turns into a real adventure story, where our band of merry travelers goes out, visiting various areas, collecting new and interesting people, getting sweet and awesome loot, and killing the biggest and baddest monsters in the land.

I hope someone's interested in this! ^__^ I think it'll be fun!

Now for my other stuff!

READ THE KINKS, SERIOUSLY.

Kinks I enjoy (bold I enjoy more): Sub/(affectionate)Dom, BDSM, mind break, petplay, cat/cow/monstergirls (goes with petplay),slave,collaring, spanking , nipple play,lactation, harems (optional, but would be enjoyed), public, transformation, anal (not on me), deepthroating, yiffs/furries, assorted others.

^ These are all just things I like to do! We aren't limited to these and we don't have to use all of them! :)

Limits: Blood, piss, shit, vomit, hardcore BDSM(can be discussed/explained), mutilation, ageplay, incest, assorted others.

Name:

Age(18+):

Race:

Disposition(Nice, sweet, shy, mean, bitchy, etc.):

Height:

Eye color (you wouldn't believe how often I forget this fuckin' option...):

Hair color/length:

Cup size(Shrugs I like boobs, preferably DD cup to I cup):

Body type(also like wide hips, large butt, nice thighs with long legs .__. But it's your character.):

Skin tone/color(if not normal skin color):

Hobbies:

Clothes/armor:

Weapon(s):

Spell(s):

Special Characteristics:

Other(Stuff I should know that won't be in exposition later on):

Still looking.

Still looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.