Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. 1-3 posts per week
  6. One post per week
Online Availability
Sporadically throughout the day. If not at a computer, then from mobile when I can be.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
[fieldbox=Table of Contents]⇒ Home Post
Text Formats
Post for Art Shop 1
TBA

[/fieldbox]

~~~Please do not post~~~​

To be honest, I've been playing around with some basic div stuff for my RPs, but I have been emailing them to myself instead of storing them somewhere useful. Time to change that, so uh, yeah.

Also, other posts will be used to do different things, test different layouts, and whatever. I mean, I don't do character templates or whatever, as I feel it distracts from the main content, buuuuut, I can try to come up with a base idea for my RP searches, for art threads, or whatever else.

If you see a code that you would like to use and edit for your own RPs, it would be nice if you asked before just snagging. Well, for the more complicated stuff, at least. For the text styles, feel free to use, lol.

Things that you're free to use as is or edited:
Very basic coding
- It's a black bordered, light gray div box. Very simple, lol.​
- No need to credit me.​
Post for art shop 1
- It was designed for a friend. They tweaked if for their own use, so you may do the same.​
- The coding is a little bit of a mess, though. Sorry for that.​
- Just credit me for the base work, unless you completely re-design it all.​
Things that I'd prefer of you ask before you use:
Skype styled messages
- This took a couple of hours to code properly. So I'd love to know if you decided to use it. If you don't ask, though, it's not like I'll really get mad.​
- Obviously editing is required for this one, lol.​

Please don't use as is:
Ticode post
- This is based off of my character.​
- If you want to get the code and completely re-do the colors and images, removing all ties to my character, the you are free to do so. No need for my permission or to credit me for it.​
- It's rather basic css​

~~~Please do not post~~~​

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: vei_li_os
[fieldbox=Important Notes]
Table of Contents

If you want to use any of these, please look for the .:: at the start of what you need to edit. All edit fields are marked within .:: and ::.
The Skype coding, I'd greatly appreciate if you give me credit for the coding work, if you decide to use it.
[/fieldbox]

I usually use this as a stand in for a text message. So when my character texts another character something. However, it's rarely used, since even this seems a little out of place in my posts.
Very basic coding:

.::Your Text Here::..

skype_circle02_by_spiritburn-dafgkx8.png
SkypeTM​ - This is a Fake Name

This is a message from Me to You in the RP
Skype Coding - My Message
This is a message from You to Me in the RP.
Skype Coding - Your Message
Via Skype.................................
This is the "Type a Message" area for Skype. It can probably be omitted from the post most of the time, but my mute character uses this field in order to "speak" at times. Which is why this was the first part that was done.
Skype Coding - Text Input
This is the Skype Coding - Outer Code:
[div=border:2px solid #d8e5ef; background-color:#ffffff; padding: 10px;][div=background-color:#0099bc; color:#ffffff;font-size:15pt; padding:15px; margin:-7px -7px -10px -7px;][IMG]http://orig04.deviantart.net/3a3f/f/2016/239/4/f/skype_circle02_by_spiritburn-dafgkx8.png[/IMG] Skype[sup]TM[/sup] - .::USERNAME::.[/div]
.::Other formats and messages go right here::.
[/div]

Skype Coding - My Message:
[div=background-color:#c7edfc; color:#2b2b30; padding: 5px 10px; font-family: 'Segoe UI','courier new'; border-radius: 30px; margin-left:120px;; margin-bottom: 5px;].::Your Text Goes Here::.[/div]

Skype Coding - Your Message:
[div=margin-bottom: -50px; height:50px; width:50px; border-radius:50%; background-image: url('.::Insert Image URL Here::.'); background-position: .::Alter this # as fit::.% .::Alter this # as fit::.%; background-size: .::Alter this as fit::.px; color:transparent;].[/div][div=background-color:#f0f4f8; color:#2b2b30; padding: 5px 10px; font-family: 'Segoe UI','courier new'; border-radius: 30px; margin: 0px 100px 5px 60px; min-height:50px;].::Your Text Goes Here::.[/div]

Skype Coding - Text Input:
[div=border:3px solid #d8e5ef; background-color:#ffffff; color:#2b2b30;padding: 5px 10px; font-family: 'Segoe UI','courier new'; border-radius: 20px;][SIZE=3][U][COLOR=#000000]Via[/COLOR] [COLOR=#0575b6]Skype[COLOR=transparent].................................[/COLOR][/color][/U][/SIZE]
.::Your Text Goes Here::.[/div]

Alternate Coding input with same output:
This is just easier for editing purposes, so it's not as huge of a mess.

This is the Skype Coding - Outer Code:
[div=border:2px solid #d8e5ef;
background-color:#ffffff;
padding: 10px;
][div=background-color:#0099bc;
color:#ffffff;
font-size:15pt;
padding:15px;
margin:-7px -7px -10px -7px;
][IMG]http://orig04.deviantart.net/3a3f/f/2016/239/4/f/skype_circle02_by_spiritburn-dafgkx8.png[/IMG] Skype[sup]TM[/sup] - .::USERNAME::.[/div]
.::Other formats and messages go right here::.
[/div]

Skype Coding - My Message:
[div=background-color:#c7edfc;
color:#2b2b30;
padding: 5px 10px;
font-family: 'Segoe UI','courier new';
border-radius: 30px;
margin-left:120px;
;
margin-bottom: 5px;
].::Your Text Goes Here::.[/div]

Skype Coding - Your Message:
[div=margin-bottom: -50px;
height:50px;
width:50px;
border-radius:50%;
background-image: url('.::Insert Image URL Here::.');
background-position: .::Alter this # as fit::.% .::Alter this # as fit::.%;
background-size: .::Alter this as fit::.px;
color:transparent;
].[/div][div=background-color:#f0f4f8;
border-radius: 30px;
margin: 0px 100px 5px 60px;
min-height:50px;
].::Your Text Goes Here::.[/div]

Skype Coding - Text Input:
[div=border:3px solid #d8e5ef;
background-color:#ffffff;
border-radius: 20px;
][SIZE=3][U][COLOR=#000000]Via[/COLOR] [COLOR=#0575b6]Skype[COLOR=transparent].................................[/COLOR][/color][/U][/SIZE]
.::Your Text Goes Here::.[/div]

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: vei_li_os
[fieldbox=Table of Contents]Home Post
Text Formats
Post for Art Shop 1
TBA
[/fieldbox]

This is a coding themed style for a shop or whatever

• This is just a very altered version of something I made for a friend. I changed the colors, the styles, and fonts. As well as a few other things, but the over all skeleton is the same. If you know what you are doing, you can feel more than free to use and edit this coding!
    • [question=#5599FF]Question: Am I allowed to use this?
      Answer: Of course you may! I just request that you leave credit to me for the work, somewhere. You can move it or whatever. I really don't mind. Just don't claim to have done all the work.[/question]
    • I don't know why, but pasting the code here breaks this whole thing. Starting from the first /tab.
      So be aware of that, okay?
  • s-Yawn..jpeg

Made by Navuso at their Coding Test and Storage:
Code:
[div=background-color: #003300; padding:25px; border:3px solid #000000;][div=background-color:#000000; color:#00CC00; border: 5px solid #009955; padding:7px; border-radius: 15px;][div=font-family: 'Times New Roman'; font-size:20pt;][center][b][u].::Title, Intro, Whatever::.[/u][/b][/center][/div]
[tabs]
[tab=.::First Tab::.].::Introduction, About the thread, What's expected::.[/tab]
[tab=.::Second Tab::.][tabs]
[tab=.::First Tab INSIDE the second tab::.].::The code that I use is the Question code. There's also Warning or Roleplay for those. Warning is a triangle with an exclamation. Roleplay has a set of quotes.::.[/tab]
[tab=.::Second Tab INSIDE the second tab::.].::This is where I have the code listed::.[/tab]
[/tabs][/tab]
[tab=.::Third Tab::.] .::You can put whatever here::.[/tab]
[/tabs]
Made by Navuso at their https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/coding-test-and-storage.157535/[/div][/div]

Last edited:

This is the Ticode Post - Please don't use as is!
You are allowed to edit it to completely change all the images and colors for your own uses, though. Just please do not use my character >.<

Don't now what I'm going to do with this, but I wanted to do something cute with Ticode on it >.>;;

I am sure I'll figure something out, though~

ych_a_pix_by_spiritburn-dazx5ev.gif

Last edited:
I'm going to be playing around with the codes at some point. Mainly because I might want to use these codes some day, maybe.

Title 1
Content 1
Content 2 goes here
Content 3 goes here

You have to have a min-height to it to make it not stick to just the text, but this lets it trail down with the overflow as well.

As you get to see here.

Your title goes here, lol
Plug in your content here.

Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah

It's not the neatest in the world, but it's better than nothing, right?
Title
Content

[stabs=bcenter]
{slide=
Your title goes here, lol
|center}
Plug in your content here.

Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah

It's not the neatest in the world, but it's better than nothing, right?
{/slide}
{slide=
Another Title
|center}
And some more content
{/slide}
[/stabs]

Content 1
Content 2
Content 3

◄ Back
► Next

Kalam Font
Berkshire Swash Font
Great Vibes Font

This is a test
Testing

[spoili]Testing[/spoili]

Testing

Last edited:
R.i.P.
So, I did a tombstone thingy for a OOC reply because the response was just absolutely perfect and practically killed me with how hard I was laughing. I rather liked how it turned out, sooooo....

I decided to provide it to for anyone to use if they so want. It can be used for character obituaries, I guess. Or if you want to do a post for an undead character or something. I'm not entirely sure, lol. But I'm rather pleased with how this looks.

Code:
[div=background-color:#999999; background-image: url('http://eskipaper.com/images/stone-background-1.jpg'); background-position:50% 12%; background-size: fill; background-repeat: no-repeat; color:#333333; border-radius:25% 25% 0% 0%; width:270px; font-family: Papyrus; display:inline-block; text-shadow: 1px 1px  #CCCCCC ;][div=background-color:rgba(153,153,153,.75);padding: 30px 5px 5px 15px;border-radius:25% 25% 0% 0%;][div=font-size:35pt; font-weight:bold; text-align:center;]R.i.P.[/div][div=height:300px; overflow:auto; margin-top:10px;].::Text Goes Here::.[/div][/div][/div]

Example:

R.i.P.
Zuron Zombie
January 2017- April 2017
Resurrected from the grave, only to be sent back to one. May he rest in the many pieces that he crumbled into.

Seriously, if anyone has found his left foot, please contact the cemetery.

Roleplays he participated in:
None

This isn't a real character, though I may need to make him one, now, lmao.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • [tab=Simple BG][div=background-color:#99CCAA; height: 200px; color: #000000;]Text[/div][/tab]
  • [tab=Gradient BG][div=background: linear-gradient(#ffffff,#000000); height: 200px; color: #000000;]Text[/div] [/tab]
  • [tab=Image BG][div=background-image:url('Image URL'); height: 200px; color: #000000;]Text[/div][/tab]
  • [tab=Image BG - Cover][div=background-image:url('Image URL'); background-size: cover; height: 200px; color: #000000;]Text[/div][/tab]
  • [tab=Image BG - Contain][div=background-image:url('Image URL'); background-size:contain; height: 200px; color: #000000;]Text[/div][/tab]
  • [tab=Image BG - 100%][div=background-image:url('Image URL'); background-size: 100%; height: 200px; color: #000000;]Text[/div][/tab]
  • [tab=Image BG - 20%][div=background-image:url('Image URL'); background-size: 20%; height: 200px; color: #000000;]Text[/div][/tab]

Last edited:
Not Mobile Friendly
Kenton (Ken) Blackburn

Human Name: Kenton (Ken) Blackburn
Werewolf Name: Kraygen Bloodfang

Traits:
Scarred from battles
Shoulder scars were burned into him to brand him as the king
Partially blind in his left eye (which allowed him to get more scars on that side.) - It's clear vision that goes hazy and winds up hindering the peripheral vision, but nothing else. - Nobody really knows of this.

History:
Kraygen was a warrior, a strong fighter that was usually in the front lines. Even though he's partially blind in his left eye, it didn't hinder him too much. It just made his reactions slower when attacks came to his left side close to his head.

When the previous Alpha passed away, none of the werewolves contested him taking the throne. He wasn't blood thirsty, he didn't look for the thrill of the hunt without a reason. But at the same time, he wasn't going to be a pushover. He would do what was right for his people, his species.

By accepting the title of Alpha, Ken gave up most of his humanity. Unlike most of his kind, who only change for three nights out of the lunar cycle, he shifts every night. This prevents him from having a normal life, even if part of the time. However, during the three nights of the full moon, he becomes a threat to others. He completely loses his humanity and sense of reason, reverting to a completely feral monster. He knew that this all came with the title and the branding, but it doesn't make it any easier to handle.

His goal is to try and keep his kind safe and sound from the others around him. The pack land is important, acres and acres of space that the creatures can roam without harming humans or getting harmed. However, humans, the foolish creatures that only know of the legends, want to take this rich hunting land away from them. Kraygen is trying to do everything in his power to preserve this safe haven for his kind to roam during the shift, since it keeps everything in peace. No werewolves killing humans. No humans killing werewolves. And as long as other supernatural creatures come into the land on the full moon, there's no wars with the other species.

msit__free__by_zalasly_dapq223_by_spiritburn-db09fw1.png
msit__free__by_zalasly_dapq223___2_by_spiritburn-db09fwn.png

"I don't just howl at the moon. I own the entire night."
Original coding by: CrystalTears || Edits by Navuso
Used and altered with permission.
Do not take and alter, please!

Mostly Mobile Friendly
Kenton (Ken) Blackburn

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Phasellus id bibendum nibh. Quisque aliquet interdum dolor a dapibus. Mauris vel laoreet nisl. Proin quis ipsum dolor. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Morbi nec mauris at sapien consequat hendrerit eget et justo. Pellentesque ultrices augue id orci ullamcorper, id convallis urna mollis. Curabitur bibendum quis tellus at mattis. Praesent id scelerisque dui, nec facilisis libero.

Donec sed ipsum accumsan augue volutpat hendrerit. Praesent cursus eros id dui porttitor, a accumsan ipsum faucibus. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Integer lacinia, dolor non ullamcorper euismod, ante leo pretium sapien, ut mollis purus sapien at eros. Aliquam nec quam a urna semper finibus. Fusce quis diam quis ex fermentum commodo. Fusce dictum vitae dui aliquam fringilla. Vestibulum arcu massa, malesuada id tempus ut, varius et erat. Cras molestie odio in mi fringilla, at molestie velit iaculis.

Vivamus pretium justo non mauris imperdiet, vel sodales purus pulvinar. Aliquam lacinia justo nisl, elementum ultricies eros tincidunt id. Duis leo libero, varius id est quis, venenatis semper orci. Morbi iaculis egestas odio sed tincidunt. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Ut eu eros vel eros finibus placerat. Integer tincidunt molestie consectetur. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.

Quisque vel nisi imperdiet, fringilla nibh in, blandit erat. Aliquam erat volutpat. Pellentesque fermentum velit accumsan purus efficitur, ut finibus quam consequat. Vivamus sit amet dignissim lorem. Maecenas at nulla quis ex auctor pharetra a ac dui. Nullam venenatis sapien nec porta porta. Sed nibh enim, placerat ut ipsum id, interdum commodo turpis. Ut sollicitudin tristique dui, vitae blandit metus euismod sit amet. Fusce mi ligula, imperdiet id dignissim nec, vestibulum id justo. Fusce turpis neque, maximus quis tempor ut, ultrices at velit. Vivamus fermentum sodales mi, non commodo justo congue eu.

Suspendisse nulla dolor, pellentesque eu tristique quis, vestibulum id eros. Vestibulum eget commodo dui. Mauris vehicula massa in lorem elementum tristique. Cras condimentum tortor in diam laoreet, a sollicitudin purus rutrum. Donec a luctus mauris. Curabitur ligula felis, fringilla ut ultricies ut, pharetra sit amet tortor. Nunc pellentesque lacus vitae nunc hendrerit accumsan.

More of these to come~

Kasaihara
luxuryball.png
Kasaihara
luxuryball.png

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Phasellus id bibendum nibh. Quisque aliquet interdum dolor a dapibus. Mauris vel laoreet nisl. Proin quis ipsum dolor. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Morbi nec mauris at sapien consequat hendrerit eget et justo. Pellentesque ultrices augue id orci ullamcorper, id convallis urna mollis. Curabitur bibendum quis tellus at mattis. Praesent id scelerisque dui, nec facilisis libero.

Donec sed ipsum accumsan augue volutpat hendrerit. Praesent cursus eros id dui porttitor, a accumsan ipsum faucibus. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Integer lacinia, dolor non ullamcorper euismod, ante leo pretium sapien, ut mollis purus sapien at eros. Aliquam nec quam a urna semper finibus. Fusce quis diam quis ex fermentum commodo. Fusce dictum vitae dui aliquam fringilla. Vestibulum arcu massa, malesuada id tempus ut, varius et erat. Cras molestie odio in mi fringilla, at molestie velit iaculis.

Vivamus pretium justo non mauris imperdiet, vel sodales purus pulvinar. Aliquam lacinia justo nisl, elementum ultricies eros tincidunt id. Duis leo libero, varius id est quis, venenatis semper orci. Morbi iaculis egestas odio sed tincidunt. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Ut eu eros vel eros finibus placerat. Integer tincidunt molestie consectetur. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.

Quisque vel nisi imperdiet, fringilla nibh in, blandit erat. Aliquam erat volutpat. Pellentesque fermentum velit accumsan purus efficitur, ut finibus quam consequat. Vivamus sit amet dignissim lorem. Maecenas at nulla quis ex auctor pharetra a ac dui. Nullam venenatis sapien nec porta porta. Sed nibh enim, placerat ut ipsum id, interdum commodo turpis. Ut sollicitudin tristique dui, vitae blandit metus euismod sit amet. Fusce mi ligula, imperdiet id dignissim nec, vestibulum id justo. Fusce turpis neque, maximus quis tempor ut, ultrices at velit. Vivamus fermentum sodales mi, non commodo justo congue eu.

Suspendisse nulla dolor, pellentesque eu tristique quis, vestibulum id eros. Vestibulum eget commodo dui. Mauris vehicula massa in lorem elementum tristique. Cras condimentum tortor in diam laoreet, a sollicitudin purus rutrum. Donec a luctus mauris. Curabitur ligula felis, fringilla ut ultricies ut, pharetra sit amet tortor. Nunc pellentesque lacus vitae nunc hendrerit accumsan.

BiteCrunch
EmberFlame Wheel
"I'm not just some pet. I'm a fierce guardian and a loyal friend!"

Trainer
Trainer Place Holder

"I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was~"

Last edited:
Kenton (Ken) Blackburn

Human Name: Kenton (Ken) Blackburn
Werewolf Name: Kraygen Bloodfang

Traits:
Scarred from battles
Shoulder scars were burned into him to brand him as the king
Partially blind in his left eye (which allowed him to get more scars on that side.) - It's clear vision that goes hazy and winds up hindering the peripheral vision, but nothing else. - Nobody really knows of this.

History:
Kraygen was a warrior, a strong fighter that was usually in the front lines. Even though he's partially blind in his left eye, it didn't hinder him too much. It just made his reactions slower when attacks came to his left side close to his head.

When the previous Alpha passed away, none of the werewolves contested him taking the throne. He wasn't blood thirsty, he didn't look for the thrill of the hunt without a reason. But at the same time, he wasn't going to be a pushover. He would do what was right for his people, his species.

By accepting the title of Alpha, Ken gave up most of his humanity. Unlike most of his kind, who only change for three nights out of the lunar cycle, he shifts every night. This prevents him from having a normal life, even if part of the time. However, during the three nights of the full moon, he becomes a threat to others. He completely loses his humanity and sense of reason, reverting to a completely feral monster. He knew that this all came with the title and the branding, but it doesn't make it any easier to handle.

His goal is to try and keep his kind safe and sound from the others around him. The pack land is important, acres and acres of space that the creatures can roam without harming humans or getting harmed. However, humans, the foolish creatures that only know of the legends, want to take this rich hunting land away from them. Kraygen is trying to do everything in his power to preserve this safe haven for his kind to roam during the shift, since it keeps everything in peace. No werewolves killing humans. No humans killing werewolves. And as long as other supernatural creatures come into the land on the full moon, there's no wars with the other species.

Kenton (Ken) Blackburn

TEXT GOES HERE

Original coding by: CrystalTears || Edits by NavusoUsed and altered with permission.Do not take and alter, please!

msit__free__by_zalasly_dapq223_by_spiritburn-db09fw1.png
msit__free__by_zalasly_dapq223___2_by_spiritburn-db09fwn.png

Last edited:
What I want and General Ideas
  • Hello. I decided to try and do a nice little searching thread, for a change. Hopefully this makes things easy enough for people =3

I'm Navuso, a 25 year old female that has been RPing for 16 years. I tend to reply in third person past tense paragraph style. I prefer to write at least two paragraphs in a reply and have been known to type upwards to fifteen or more depending on if it is called for. I tend to match my partners in length, for the most part, but that is not a conscious effort on my part. I type until I feel like I have either covered everything I wanted covered or I feel like it's a good stopping point in my post.

I like to talk OOC from time to time, if not all the time, because it seems to help keep things moving smoothly. I try to get at least one post out per day, but things have been kind of busy lately and I might take a day or two to get back to the roleplay. If I'm going to drop you, I try to let you know. This will usually happen after I struggle with trying to get a reply out to you many times in a row...

The thing is that, just because I drop one RP does not mean that I'm against having you as a partner. We can always look into plotting something else. Though, if I don't feel like our styles match, it'd be better if we didn't start up new RPs.

I am just fine with RPing in PMs. I'm also getting to where I'm fine with thread RPs. I prefer to not do email, discord, skype, or other off-site mediums without a decent reason to do so. Mainly because I'm more likely to forget I have an on-going RP and kind of forget to look for RPs in the other areas.

I do Male x Male or Male x Female rps. (I don't mind playing a male or a female, I just have less experience with females)

Short Version
    ✬ 25 female
    ✬ 16+ years of experience
    ✬ Third person past tense paragraph style
    ✬ 2+ paragraphs
    ✬ OOC chatter (lots or minimal is fine)
    ✬ Male or Female in MxM or MxF rps

✬ 25 female
    ✬ 16+ years of experience
    ✬ 2+ paragraphs
    ✬ Male or Female in MxM or MxF rps

My current schedule
    Monday-Wednesday: No set schedule - Usually around frequently
    Thursday: Sporadic - Might do OOC stuff via mobile
    Friday: Sporadic and unknown
    Saturday: Gone for a hour or two before sunrise until a few hours after sunrise. Usually around for some of the day. Gone for a few hours before sundown until an hour or two after sundown.
    Sunday: Sproadic, usually around in the mid/late afternoon or early evening

• I prefer to play with people over the age if 18. This is not just for the sake of smut, as some people on here do this for, but because I like for stories to progress naturally. This includes the potential for smut, but it also includes the possibility of blood and gore and other such things.

Plus, at the age of 25, it feels kind of awkward writing with a minor. That's just me, though, so sorry for that. (This is in the redstar section, so you should be 18+ anyway, lol)

If you write in first person (I, Me, We) or second person (you), we will not get along in our writing styles. The whole point of doing a RP is to play the character, not to have you talking to me as if you were the character. It's to see their story and their world. So reading "You said" or "I did" kind of breaks that world for me. I can give a little leeway with tense stuff, but past tense is what I typically write in and I don't plan to change it if I don't have to. Again, sorry if this seems harsh, but I want things to work out, not to flop before we even get going.

I also type paragraphs. My RP posts are broken up similar to how this post is. When I feel like there should be line-breaks, I add them. Otherwise, I keep on typing. This means that I sometimes get some really short paragraphs (especially on mobile) and sometimes I get long paragraphs. I never write one-liners and would love to have plenty to reply to.

OOC chatter would be appreciated. Mainly so that we have a way to communicate about the RP. Or, if you want to talk about your day or chitchat about art/games/whatever, it'd be cool as well. Depending on the other person depends on how much OOC I tend to do. Some are RP related from time to time and others are daily shenanigans about the most random shit ever... It all depends on the person, as I already said.

If you feel the RP is getting boring or like you're getting stuck, come and talk to me. Either we can try to spice it back up in some way, or we can scrap it. But nothing will happen if we don't know, if that makes sense.

If there are no replies for a long while, I find it harder to keep an interest in the RP itself. I'd like 1 post a day, if possible, but I know that I don't always make this quota. Sooo, 3 posts a week with communication if that can't be reached for some reason would be preferred.

Short Version
    ✬ 18+ (preferably 20+) for redstar stuff
    ✬ 2+ paragraphs preferred
    ✬ Thread or PM rps
    ✬ ~1 reply per day / 3 per week if you're a good rp partner
    ✬ DO NOT GHOST ME! (Tell me if you want to drop the RP! I won't be mad, I promise!)

✬ 18+ (preferably 20+) for redstar stuff
    ✬ 2+ paragraphs preferred
    ✬ Thread or PM rps
    ✬ ~1 reply per day / 3 per week if you're a good rp partner
    ✬ DO NOT GHOST ME! (Tell me if you want to drop the RP! I won't be mad, I promise!)

• Key
    •• - Craving
    ◼ - Has a Character/Plot for it
    Role I want if there's a strong preference
    Role I want if there's a minor preference

◈ Shifter x Human
    ••◈ Master x Slave
    •••• ◼ Werewolf x ___ => Please check Tyne in below section.
    ◈ Sub Student x Dom Teacher
    ◈ Dom Student x Sub Teacher
    Older Sub Sibling x Younger Dom Sibling (Can be step)
    ◈ Older Sibling x Younger Sibling (Can be step)
    ◈ Dragon x ___ => Can be shifter or feral
    ◈ Arranged Marriage
    ◈ Royalty x ___

• These are short plot ideas that are open to fleshing out even further. They don't have characters in mind for them, for the most part.

What a strange pet! - Modern - Either Role

An animal is picked up for one reason or another. (Injured, wound up on the doorstep, etc)
    It's assumed to be a normal animal, but it turns out that it's a shifter of some sort.

This can be via a curse, a shape shifter that happened to be in their animal form, or whatever else we'd like to do with it.

The Protector - Either Role

For years, character A has felt that they are being watched by something that nobody else can see. This 'imaginary friend' doesn't say a word and hasn't really interacted with Character A. That is, until one day, when Character A is on the way home from -Insert place here-, Character B finally intervenes. They snatch Character A aside, saving their life, only to reveal that they were a creature that got summoned to make sure that Character A survives until their official time of death.

Demons/Supernatural creatures/ predetermined time of death (that can be altered that Character B is there to stop from happening) / Modern, Fantasy, Past, or whatever
    Can be furry/shifter/anthro/whatever, but doesn't have to be.

Slight preference for me wanting to play the protector.

Man Overboard - MxM preferred - I'd prefer the Pirate Captain

"Well, you're an odd fish to catch."

Character B spluttered, rather busy coughing up sea water, still half tangled in the net they'd been fished up in. They glanced up, only to freeze at the sight of black sails. It wasn't exactly the saviors they had expected.

"What th' hell you doing in the middle of the sea?"

Character B scrambled backwards, panicked, and only succeeding in getting themselves more tangled up. "Just put me back."

"Into the ocean?" Character A - the captain - purred. "If yer that eager t' die, you coulda just asked nicely. I can do that for you jus' fine. But I believe my man asked you a question." He stepped forward, eyes gleaming, placing the tip of his blade to Character B's throat to still them. "What is a pretty, not dead thing like ye doin' floating in the middle of the ocean?"

Prompt from: the-modern-typewriter @ tumblr
    With minor tweaks

Code:
    ❥ [div=display:inline-block; font-size:14pt;][FONT='Berkshire Swash'][B][U]Name[/U][/B] -  - Desired Roles[/FONT][/div]
    [div=margin-left:50px;]Description[/div]

More planned out characters/Plots
  • Please click one of the other tabs
  • [stabs=bcenter||95%]
    {slide=About the RP|center}Tyne lives in the modern world. Humans only know of werewolves, vampires, and other mythical creatures as myths, and that's how things should stay. However, mistakes happen and things have to be covered up and forgotten.

The previous RP with him had Tyne moving in to town, only the clothes on his back, a cellphone in his pocket, and a rundown place that he could afford for a week while he tried to find a job. He was run out of his pack by his younger brother, and has the scars on his shoulder from that incident.

He moves from one place to the next, never really finding a reason to stay put. He's too afraid to get attached to people, because he doesn't know what the beast will do. He has lost touch with being able to control it, so he locks himself away. Honestly, he's looking for someone that the beast will submit to, so that he doesn't have to live in fear of it anymore.

Tyne only has three forms available to him:
    Human - Main Form
    Beast - Full moon
    Feral - When in a weakened state

Can be a MxM or MxF rp.
  • There are several classifications of werewolves in Tyne's world. It ranges from ranks to elemental ties to pack names and whatever. So it's possible for there to be a huge variety in the species.

Tyne is an Alpha Species. This is not the same as the alpha rank, which is the head of the pack. An Alpha, in the species sense, has four forms they can take.
    ~~ Human form
    ~~ Beast form / Lunar form / What they look like on a full moon
    ~♪ Anthro Form - Bipedal wolf that's closer to the human form than the beast form is. Only Alpha Species wolves can take this form and it's not one known to outsiders.
    ~♪ Feral Form - When in a stressful situation, the feral form can be used as an escape or a hiding in plain sight kind of a thing. Alpha Species also tend to take this form when in a really weakened state.

Name: Tyne Shashi

Nicknames: TBD

Species: Alpha Werewolf

Orientation: Demi/Pan

Note: Tyne will accept someone else as Alpha over him if they can help keep the beast under control. That's actually what he's looking for.

• 1450465_H7P30umxMm3nYHl.png
    1450348_fIPVQtpnKxm1vdx.png
    1450360_0pFVOLlVax0g3y8.png

• tumblr_nf66zvOO131rkw2kko1_1280.jpg

"I can take anything you can dish out!"

We can discuss a plot/setting/etc for this character. He's not the kind to just roll over and take whatever is thrown at him, though. He'll struggle and fight if he doesn't want or doesn't agree with something.

Can be a human or a demon, depending on what would work better with your character.
  • Character A and Character B had been together for years. They had laughs, they had tears, and things always worked out in the end. One way or another, they always pulled through the mess that was their lives. However, as things always seemed to do, something horrible happened. Before Character A could propose to marry Character B, something happened.

The original spin is that Character B was killed, but his ghost came back. The longer the ghost hung around, the more painful things became for him, but he didn't want to give it up. The time spent with his love was worth the pain that he had to endure as he was slowly fading from existence.

However, there are other twists and turns that we could do with this. Character B winds up in an accident. Something is physically damaged about him when all is said and done. (Blinded. Paralyzed. Lost a limb. Whatever) Character B feels like Character A is only with them out of duty or guilt, even though Character A still loves Character B very deeply.

Or Character B could get amnesia and have completely forgotten Character A and everything about their life, So, now Character A has to try and convince Character B that they have been together for years and that it's not just some random stranger that's flirting with them.

You can also offer your own spin on this, if you would like.

[COLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.7)][/COLOR]

Last edited:
Post reserved for mobil-ifying templates.

Last edited:
-
-
Lyall Halbit

"What's wrong with being a mutt?"

Current Form: Mutt
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Cras id est nec orci maximus tincidunt nec id elit. Morbi sollicitudin mauris quis mi cursus rutrum. Donec dapibus, erat eu vestibulum pulvinar, ipsum quam ultrices massa, vel lacinia ex risus nec est. Maecenas convallis nec turpis sit amet vestibulum. Nulla a dictum orci. Donec congue imperdiet neque, vitae tincidunt mi eleifend a. Duis id vestibulum lacus. Praesent feugiat purus at laoreet tempor. Nullam vel volutpat quam. Aenean tristique, sapien at malesuada scelerisque, arcu est imperdiet lacus, in pulvinar arcu dolor eget nibh. Nullam hendrerit ut magna sed fringilla.

Sed aliquet, tellus nec ultricies convallis, mauris nunc tristique turpis, ac commodo tellus eros in erat. Mauris laoreet risus sed molestie sollicitudin. Vivamus ac diam cursus, imperdiet odio ut, elementum mi. Donec nec tempus eros. Aenean vel libero ultrices, congue magna non, auctor mi. Cras ligula risus, ornare non nulla nec, pellentesque suscipit neque. Morbi facilisis dui sit amet rhoncus maximus. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Donec nunc mauris, luctus ac leo at, dictum ornare eros. Nullam dapibus odio pellentesque turpis porttitor volutpat. Cras vel nisl sit amet ipsum finibus varius. Fusce ultricies lacus neque, non aliquam arcu placerat at. Aliquam convallis risus magna, eget pretium nibh malesuada sed. Aliquam porta sollicitudin tincidunt. Ut convallis imperdiet lacus eget suscipit.

Donec arcu lacus, tempor nec enim ac, semper dictum diam. Sed est purus, pulvinar vitae eleifend eget, molestie quis diam. Cras scelerisque egestas massa, eu fermentum velit scelerisque quis. Ut vehicula gravida eleifend. Proin porta arcu a arcu egestas, non luctus enim luctus. Quisque sagittis erat at velit tincidunt feugiat. Mauris tristique laoreet pulvinar. Vestibulum sollicitudin ut dolor id tincidunt. Cras scelerisque velit aliquam turpis fringilla egestas. Duis facilisis, orci eu varius iaculis, justo enim euismod justo, non blandit lorem lacus a eros. Nam egestas velit velit, iaculis maximus risus tempor eu.

Suspendisse tortor enim, varius condimentum ex non, dictum tristique purus. Aenean rhoncus, sem ac commodo elementum, augue justo bibendum velit, et lobortis turpis ante id libero. Integer condimentum mi ut efficitur ullamcorper. Curabitur finibus elit a orci aliquet accumsan a malesuada leo. Phasellus lacinia placerat purus, sit amet eleifend ligula consequat sed. Sed libero nisi, interdum quis elementum id, sodales eu elit. Duis eget lorem a mauris sollicitudin tempus ac ac est.

Curabitur felis nisl, bibendum et dictum eget, cursus ac velit. Proin consequat eros urna, a dictum tellus bibendum et. Donec gravida, ante at venenatis venenatis, velit tortor tincidunt dui, vitae mollis sapien libero eu nisl. Cras sagittis eleifend erat, et condimentum nibh rutrum sit amet. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Proin neque mi, posuere id sem ut, vestibulum euismod neque. Maecenas et arcu urna.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sidhe

Iden Phantom

The Male Delta Zorua
dark_by_spiritburn-daxor2t.png
fighting_by_spiritburn-daxor2i.png
Moveset:
normal_by_spiritburn-daxor1p.png
Scratch
dark_by_spiritburn-daxor2t.png
Feint Attack
normal_by_spiritburn-daxor1p.png
Roar (Tm 05)
ice_by_spiritburn-daxor1w.png
Hidden Power (Ice)
Post Status:
Held Item: None
Current Illusion:
Current Location:
Interactions: Character - Username/Nickname (Tag)
Mentions:
The Trickster
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Vivamus fermentum arcu non odio lobortis consequat. Duis mattis at erat in aliquet. Nulla pretium quis arcu in luctus. Suspendisse et magna massa. Duis maximus eleifend molestie. Donec condimentum urna a ultrices sodales. Nullam sagittis urna velit, eu vestibulum velit dignissim vitae. Vestibulum ultricies leo nec sem facilisis, nec ullamcorper purus pulvinar. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Aliquam pellentesque ullamcorper leo, sed pharetra nunc scelerisque et. Mauris finibus felis erat, vel pulvinar tellus mattis eu. Donec facilisis odio ac turpis mollis sollicitudin. Suspendisse fermentum ligula dui, sed efficitur dui luctus at.

Nam consequat urna sit amet ultrices aliquam. Nunc augue orci, consequat sit amet purus vitae, finibus fringilla lacus. Vestibulum nunc justo, auctor in suscipit eget, accumsan quis tortor. Aenean auctor eu purus id ornare. Proin tincidunt nulla elit, eget placerat ante dictum quis. Aenean tellus nisl, malesuada non dolor eget, aliquam sodales mi. Morbi urna leo, dictum sit amet turpis id, vehicula molestie orci. Nunc pellentesque felis odio, in fringilla felis euismod nec. Etiam faucibus imperdiet rutrum. Fusce a malesuada tellus, vitae maximus libero. Donec sit amet purus mi.

Suspendisse quis ex vitae diam tempus tempus. Praesent eros enim, lacinia vel massa et, luctus blandit nisi. Suspendisse potenti. Nulla cursus venenatis nisi, efficitur euismod sapien faucibus condimentum. Vestibulum vulputate vehicula arcu, ut ultrices quam viverra in. Quisque sagittis felis vitae lectus commodo varius ut et metus. Integer dignissim ac eros id pellentesque. Sed urna dolor, gravida id interdum vitae, aliquam quis felis. Proin malesuada ipsum est. Praesent non sapien ipsum.

Duis vestibulum aliquet ornare. Etiam faucibus nec ligula at laoreet. Fusce consectetur sapien at malesuada euismod. Integer sagittis, ante nec placerat feugiat, quam ipsum accumsan risus, vel rhoncus neque sapien non odio. Etiam mollis eros a arcu eleifend suscipit. Ut velit purus, ornare nec egestas vulputate, feugiat eu tortor. Integer et dapibus metus. Nam porttitor lorem vel sodales vestibulum. Praesent imperdiet odio nec volutpat mollis. Maecenas sed sapien porta, scelerisque urna sit amet, vestibulum felis. Pellentesque bibendum urna et lacinia scelerisque. Nulla quis elit ligula. Fusce sapien odio, lobortis pulvinar aliquam at, ullamcorper sit amet ex.

Aenean consectetur lorem nec ex congue aliquet. Suspendisse sem elit, finibus quis condimentum in, finibus quis sem. Sed euismod rutrum enim, id cursus nulla iaculis accumsan. In mattis in ligula ut finibus. Aliquam placerat cursus faucibus. Ut cursus lorem non nisl sagittis ultricies. Fusce ullamcorper non justo eu vulputate. Morbi accumsan enim eu sem hendrerit maximus. Praesent quis ligula sit amet neque ultricies volutpat.

• Love
Reactions: CrystalTears
Kysube the Kitsune
Kyu gets a nice little template =D

Not free to use! Do not take and edit this code, please.

Last edited:
Celestial Whisp
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Phasellus rutrum nisl in elit dictum, id viverra eros elementum. Vivamus placerat vel diam sit amet tincidunt. Praesent in nulla pulvinar, vestibulum velit maximus, consequat elit. Proin fermentum nunc orci, id sagittis turpis euismod sed. Nam commodo dui non odio convallis, rhoncus porta diam viverra. Aliquam fermentum mi risus, vitae hendrerit dui consequat et. Nam ornare non justo at interdum. In at quam a erat venenatis vestibulum sed vitae sapien.​
Nivee The Black Fox
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Phasellus rutrum nisl in elit dictum, id viverra eros elementum. Vivamus placerat vel diam sit amet tincidunt. Praesent in nulla pulvinar, vestibulum velit maximus, consequat elit. Proin fermentum nunc orci, id sagittis turpis euismod sed. Nam commodo dui non odio convallis, rhoncus porta diam viverra. Aliquam fermentum mi risus, vitae hendrerit dui consequat et. Nam ornare non justo at interdum. In at quam a erat venenatis vestibulum sed vitae sapien.​
Piurkik Yiet - Poisons n' Potions

Last edited:
[glow=#000000]
Avtandil

Ave The Beast[/glow]
Not all monsters go bump in the night.
FORM
Monster / Human / Other
EMOTIONAL STATUS
-
PHYSICAL STATUS
Healthy ♥♥♥♥♥
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Etiam at ante id nisi lobortis scelerisque. Sed sit amet pretium dolor. Quisque ac nulla leo. Mauris auctor, felis nec scelerisque dignissim, turpis enim dapibus tellus, eu cursus ante est a est. Nam ante augue, iaculis non tincidunt nec, consequat ut nibh. Nunc ullamcorper mauris ante, id hendrerit tellus bibendum porta. Fusce bibendum tortor pretium sollicitudin rutrum.

Maecenas ultrices imperdiet diam, nec sodales sem viverra quis. Mauris eget nisi sit amet dui elementum rhoncus. Cras fringilla id turpis in molestie. Sed blandit lectus vulputate malesuada dictum. Etiam diam dui, pretium vitae malesuada vulputate, faucibus eu est. Aliquam ac risus augue. Nulla rhoncus diam vitae gravida fringilla. Maecenas vehicula finibus mi vel volutpat. Integer vitae feugiat velit. Mauris arcu est, commodo a leo in, dictum malesuada nibh. Nulla commodo mauris ac diam congue sodales.

Etiam vulputate pellentesque maximus. Vivamus consectetur tortor est, a iaculis lectus porttitor id. Cras vitae metus eget orci bibendum dapibus feugiat in nunc. Vivamus ligula ex, mattis non posuere molestie, imperdiet blandit nulla. Vivamus eu mauris consequat, consequat nisl porta, ornare turpis. Donec aliquet turpis vitae pellentesque volutpat. Pellentesque libero eros, laoreet eu tellus vel, semper aliquet lorem. Phasellus tincidunt laoreet quam id dictum.

Donec gravida nulla non turpis eleifend, a sodales felis cursus. Aliquam sed ligula lacinia, varius dolor vitae, finibus elit. Nunc dui metus, porttitor in massa et, gravida auctor dolor. Pellentesque mattis nunc id sagittis finibus. Donec sed nisl ex. Etiam quis nisi ut lectus pharetra hendrerit. Morbi non tempor libero. Mauris ultricies dapibus posuere. Sed varius gravida nunc, sed scelerisque magna scelerisque a. Sed mollis luctus purus, eget mollis urna lacinia imperdiet. Ut sollicitudin commodo viverra. Integer ut sem dui. Vestibulum ultricies, justo a malesuada volutpat, nisl mi commodo arcu, ut faucibus quam nunc tempor sapien. Mauris et dolor interdum, pulvinar ipsum vitae, pharetra nisl. Donec at sapien vestibulum, iaculis risus et, cursus metus.

Morbi placerat nunc et porta egestas. Mauris ut fermentum ipsum. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Vestibulum ante nisl, fermentum eget tellus quis, posuere luctus massa. Etiam ultricies mauris molestie metus dignissim aliquet. Aenean laoreet risus sed congue viverra. Quisque tellus ipsum, pellentesque sed lacinia id, fringilla ut ante. Ut consequat auctor quam ut sollicitudin. Vivamus lobortis diam ut dolor pulvinar, a dictum quam bibendum. Proin vel volutpat lacus, non iaculis ligula.

[glow=#205F9E]Format inspired by Justin[/glow]

[glow=#000000]
Avtandil

Ave The Beast[/glow]
Not all monsters go bump in the night.
FORM
Monster / Human / Other

EMOTIONAL STATUS
-
PHYSICAL STATUS
Healthy ♥♥♡♡♡
PM Friendly Version of the above template, lol.

[div=background-color: #292A2E;padding: 10px;border: 2px solid;border-radius: 25px; color: #ff727F;][div=padding: 10px;font-size: 20pt;color: #FF727F;text-align: center;font-variant: small-caps;line-height: 15pt;margin-top: 10px;][glow=#000000][div=display:inline; font-size:60pt;]Avtandil[/div]
Ave The Beast[/glow][/div][div=padding: 10px;color:#FF727F;text-align: center;border-top: 1px solid #205F9E;border-bottom: 2px dashed #205F9E;]Not all monsters go bump in the night.[/div][div=padding: 10px;
color:#2DD4FC;font-size: 7pt;text-align: center;border-bottom: 1px solid #205F9E;margin-bottom: 7px;][div=width:40%;padding: 5px;border-right: 1px solid #205F9E;border-left: 1px solid #205F9E;display: inline-block;border-bottom: 1px dashed #205F9E;

]LOCATION
Hunting[/div][div=width:40%;padding: 5px;border-right: 1px solid #205F9E;display: inline-block;border-bottom: 1px dashed #205F9E;

]FORM
Monster / Human / Other[/div]
[div=width:40%;padding: 5px;border-right: 1px solid #205F9E;border-left: 1px solid #205F9E;display: inline-block;

]EMOTIONAL STATUS
-[/div][div=width:40%;padding: 5px;border-right: 1px solid #205F9E;display: inline-block;

]PHYSICAL STATUS
Healthy ♥♥♡♡♡[/div][/div][div=border: 3px dashed #FF4550;border-radius: 15px;float: left;left: 15px;background-color:rgba(255,255,255,.5);background-image:url('https://file.toyhou.se/images/6635716_IfUVA2nloWcUFyx.png');transform:scalex(-1);height: 200px;width: 100px;background-size: 160%;background-position: -5% 50%;margin-right: 30px;background-repeat: no-repeat;] [/div][div=height:220px;] [/div][div=border: 3px dashed #FF4550;border-radius: 15px;float: left;left: 15px;background-color:rgba(255,255,255,.5);background-image:url('https://file.toyhou.se/images/6654182_r46C5u0AhpDNgv7.png');height: 200px;width: 100px;background-size: cover;margin-right: 30px;background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom center;] [/div][div=height: 380px;padding: 10px;background:rgba(0,0,0,.3);border-radius: 25px;overflow: auto;border: 3px dashed #FF4550; margin-top: -205px;][div=overflow-y: scroll;height: 380px;direction: rtl;padding-left: 10px;][div=direction: ltr;text-align: justify;color: #FFC0C7;padding 20px; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing: 1px;

]PM Friendly Version of the above template, lol.[/div][/div][/div][/div]

Last edited:
Since this RP seems to be falling through, moving these guys here so that I can play around with the CS stuff and post a search later.

Ray's headcanon: has a ton of sketches of the person he's attracted to, but usually tries to keep them hidden. Would love to keep this trait when I re-work his information.

03140f78756b60d555369218ee31a3510c4d56da_hq_by_spiritburn-dc3cfzg.jpg
dc3cfz7-242ecc4c-7b10-473a-89d2-6a8634aab546.jpg

Name: Amnon (Ace) Thurstan
Height & Weight: 6'2 (188cm) 145lbs (65.7kg)
Appearance:
Amber eyes
Naturally silver hair - Temporarily colored every morning because he hates the feel of more permanent dyes
Slender with long wild hair, most of the time
Teaches Grade: Various grades - 2d/3d design, Art history, Algebra - (2 classes on Wednesday to handle for another teacher's unusual schedule)
Clubs/Coaches Club: N/A - He can be requested to help run a club, but he won't volunteer for the position. After all, he has another job after school that he's juggling.
Sexuality: Homoromantic pansexual (Only dates other males, but is willing to sleep with others)
Position: Switch - Top leaning
Personality:

Bio:
Relationships:

Ray - Brother
Kinks:
(Your kinks)
No-Goes: (Your no-goes, what isn't listed as a kink or no go will be considered okay for others to do with your character)
Other:
- Subtle Klutz -
- Can, surprisingly, dance -

(Yes or No category)
Can They Be Bullied: Yes
Will They Bully: No
Can They Be Raped: No
Will They Rape: No
Can They Be Abused: Yes
Will They Be Abusive: Maybe

dc3cg0e-b58fe53a-5a9a-4415-9635-8f30edbd6888.png

Name: Rakesh (Ray) Thurstan
Height & Weight: 5'6 (172cm) 136lbs (61.7kg)
Appearance:
Black Hair
Dark Green eyes
Pale skin
Tattoo of a snake on the back of his left shoulder
elmo.jpg

Grade: 11
Clubs: Art club -Often skips because 'it's not cool', part of the soccer team
Sexuality: Homosexual - strictly likes guys, but can appreciate the aesthetics of a feminine form.
Position: Bottom (Sometimes will top, but very rarely)
Personality:
Bio:
Relationships:
Kinks:
(Your kinks)
No-Goes: (Your no-goes, what isn't listed as a kink or no go will be considered okay for others to do with your character)
Other: (Additional info you want us to know.)
(Yes or No category)
Will They Bully: Maybe
Can They Be Raped: Discuss with me first
Will They Be Abusive: Maybe

dc4vpem-b2375895-7b64-4a8c-9ec3-099c22589eeb.png

Name: Keyonta Parke
Height & Weight: 6' (183cm) 154lbs (70kg)
Appearance:
Blond hair
Golden amber irises
Always seen with earbuds or headphones on
Pierced ears (classic piercings + 2 helix piercings in each ear. [6 total piercings])
Grade: 11 - Held back two years
Clubs: Open - doesn't really have a club to be a part of, but would like to join a quiet one.
Sexuality: Unclear
Position: Switch - depends on partner
Personality:
Key is quiet by nature. He seems to be pretty apathetic at a glance, since he doesn't say anything and he rarely seems to be listening. Instead of looking at someone's eyes, he's more focused on their lips to read what they are saying without having to hear them. He's pretty relaxed, though, and when around people whom he wants to communicate with, he either uses images on his phone, or signs. If the other person can read lips, he'll mouth out sentences at times, as well, but this isn't something he does often. Being mistaken as anti-social is better than being called out on being weird.
Bio:
Key was raised by an uncle who was deaf ever since he was really young. He doesn't know how or why he wound up with his uncle instead of with his mother and/or father, but that's just how it always was. Because he didn't have someone to teach him for the first five/six years of his life, it took him a long time to learn that normal people talked to communicate (Thus he was held back twice early in the school career as people tried to teach him to speak). Before he could read and write, he was signing fluently. Even though he learned a lot of words and is far from dumb, he kept the habit of not saying anything at all. Even when hurt, he normally doesn't make a sound, though his eyes will water up.

Now, in 11th grade, he still doesn't speak unless absolutely necessary. His voice is soft and easily lost, as it's so rarely used. He'll also lose it if he tries to talk for long periods of time. Key has a few friends that linger around him, but they don't realize why he is the way he is. He likes to go and spend his free time (and money) at Chūdoku. It doesn't take a voice to be good at games.

Looking for a place to live, though this is a rather casual search. He'd love to get a job first, honestly.
Relationships: -Open-
Relative silence
Reading
Video games
Gambling (If you can calculate out odds, it's not a bad way to make a little extra cash)
The colors green and purple
Soft textures

Dislikes:
Sudden noises
Loud sounds
People trying to force him to talk
The color orange

Kinks:
Getting nipped at by his partner
Being restrained/blindfolded
Cuddling/Comfort
Public spaces (likes the risk factor)

No-Goes:
Toilet play
Mutilation
Non-Con

Other:
I'd like for him to find someone that he gets where he wants to talk to them. Probably just a word or two every now and again. Probably starting with their name.

Odds are that he'll want to touch someone whom he's bonding with. (Lightly holding their sleeve, leaning lightly against them, small things like that)

As long as he's getting affection and attention, he doesn't mind his partner having other partners. But he probably won't have more than one at a time.

(Yes or No category)
Will They Bully: Probably not
Can They Be Raped: No
Will They Be Abusive: Probably not

Last edited:
jarrett_muse_by_spiritburn-daypiro.png

Jarrett Muse

"A picture is worth a thousand words. To a mute, a thousand words is a lifetime of unspoken expressions."​
Name: Jarrett Muse
Species: Human
DoB: November 23
Zodiac : Sagittarius
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual, though a lot of people assume he's Ace
Stature: 5'10 with an average build. Not muscular, more geeky and hinting towards the slender side of things.
Hair: Medium length wavy black hair that's usually an absolute mess tops his head.
Eyes: Jarrett has striking eyes that are light gray around the pupil, but they darken the closer to the sclera they get.
Occupation: Photographer (Non-professional) Still in College for it.
Hobbies: Photography, Art, Reading, Walking in nature (for more picture ideas)
Strengths: Knows ASL (American Sign Language), can read lips with ease, quick reader, fast texter/typer, able to sketch realistic images from memory (not so good with imaginative pieces, though. He needs to learn that)
Weaknesses: Mute from a young age due to damage to his vocal cords (No outwards signs of this, though). Not overly social. Gets anxious easily and is prone to panic attacks. Not good at physical activities (sports, labor, etc).
History: Jarrett has always had difficulties with communicating with people. Either they didn't know sign language or they didn't have the patience to read what he was saying. As he got older, he started to rely on other means of communicating. A pad and pencil was the main way he 'talked' for years, until he got a phone. The notepad app on it makes communicating a lot quicker and easier without leaving a messy paper trail.
Jarrett used to cut his wrist as a way to cope with stress. There was just something soothing about the minor pain and the feel of the warm liquid trickling along the flesh. He stopped doing so a couple of years ago, but when things get really stressful, he finds himself itching to go back to that unhealthy habit. It's a way to have some minute form of control to him.

Jarrett has had abusive relationships and honestly doesn't see anything wrong with them aside from getting thrown aside once he was no longer amusing to his partner.​

Last edited:
[glow=#000000]Carrie -
Blacksmith's Daughter
[/glow]
Mood: Excited
Task: Greet Tristan
Friendship: ♥♥♥♡♡
Love: ♡♡♡♡♡
Lust: ♥♡♡♡♡
Carrie POST GOES HERE
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed vulputate, nisi quis tincidunt tempus, arcu lorem blandit dui, at dictum nisl sapien ut nunc. Nulla mollis eros vel tortor gravida, a placerat felis dapibus. Vivamus eget tristique quam. Proin venenatis ante sed lobortis vulputate. Integer viverra non odio vel bibendum. Etiam varius consectetur magna a facilisis. Integer ultrices pulvinar leo, at porta nulla egestas nec. Praesent cursus convallis vehicula. Proin hendrerit lobortis finibus. In pharetra massa ac consequat interdum. Nulla sed auctor metus. Curabitur ornare tristique tempor.

Fusce varius tellus ut leo tempus, a aliquam odio feugiat. Vestibulum condimentum non erat nec blandit. Donec rhoncus orci eget nisl fermentum, sit amet dictum nulla maximus. Nullam vitae massa nec est sollicitudin pellentesque in vehicula tortor. Aliquam sed eleifend erat, nec mollis mauris. Quisque vitae augue at ipsum tempor imperdiet lobortis a odio. Vestibulum gravida, ipsum vitae dapibus rutrum, justo arcu bibendum ipsum, sed mattis urna lorem id velit. Orci varius natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Mauris molestie molestie urna ac tempor. Duis pharetra metus ac bibendum porttitor. Sed vehicula lacinia placerat. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos.

Suspendisse vel tortor id enim aliquam tempus. Donec non ultricies nulla, quis elementum lacus. Morbi suscipit diam arcu, vel mattis diam pharetra in. Maecenas eget leo at nunc lacinia mattis. Aenean condimentum ante non pretium bibendum. Suspendisse scelerisque fermentum velit vel maximus. Praesent bibendum ex nec accumsan vulputate. Nam a ex leo. Pellentesque consequat, libero vel sagittis feugiat, magna lacus bibendum urna, in rhoncus mauris augue a lacus. Donec erat augue, viverra at sapien vulputate, suscipit iaculis neque.

[glow=#ffffff]Denah -
The Rancher
[/glow]
Mood: Nonchalant
Task: N/A
Friendship: ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Love: ♡♡♡♡
Lust: ♥♥♡♡♡♡♡
Denah POST GOES HERE
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Curabitur porta consequat imperdiet. Nullam ac eleifend arcu. Etiam elementum sit amet ipsum a fermentum. Sed pretium auctor rhoncus. Ut sem nibh, suscipit at lorem et, porttitor iaculis mi. Nulla mattis quis neque et tempor. Praesent nisl magna, tincidunt id tristique eu, tincidunt et ligula. Sed dapibus magna turpis, et sagittis ligula molestie vitae. Fusce cursus, ipsum at suscipit blandit, ipsum purus feugiat justo, et varius lorem mauris quis enim. Proin lorem nisi, maximus in metus et, facilisis vehicula dui. Fusce auctor aliquet condimentum. Morbi non erat vel urna facilisis pulvinar.

Proin nec est at lorem iaculis elementum. Nullam sodales, lacus vel mollis mollis, turpis diam pellentesque felis, non ornare sapien dui commodo erat. Integer sit amet dolor condimentum, scelerisque eros quis, dictum turpis. Nunc tortor urna, laoreet eu eleifend sit amet, sodales et magna. Aliquam erat volutpat. Ut finibus cursus auctor. Donec sed pharetra neque, vel tempus tellus. Suspendisse suscipit erat nec diam semper tempor at non magna. Vestibulum tristique, enim non maximus varius, sapien dui bibendum nisi, in viverra nisi dolor et sapien. Cras mollis nisi sed lacus molestie, in posuere nibh ultrices. Phasellus porttitor nunc luctus felis auctor sollicitudin. Sed at interdum lectus, id tincidunt sem. Mauris convallis nisl et elit molestie pellentesque. Duis nec ornare ipsum. Suspendisse potenti. Phasellus sodales, urna at sagittis commodo, ante ligula suscipit velit, in vulputate dui mi sit amet arcu.

Phasellus id eros vitae lorem rhoncus scelerisque vitae eget diam. Sed viverra in purus id laoreet. Praesent posuere ipsum id magna luctus cursus. Suspendisse interdum, diam et interdum vulputate, nulla neque congue lorem, quis facilisis ipsum risus id ex. Aenean id odio ac neque elementum porttitor. Quisque non lacinia massa, ut iaculis turpis. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Fusce quis tristique arcu. Nunc aliquet magna vitae tincidunt elementum. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nullam euismod, ligula vel tincidunt consequat, tellus massa dapibus ipsum, sit amet venenatis mi lectus non ligula.

[glow=#000000]Angel -
Vet/Doctor
[/glow]
Mood: Tired
Task: N/A
Friendship: ♡♡♡♡♡
Love: ♡♡♡♡♡
Lust: ♡♡♡♡♡
Angel POST GOES HERE
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. In est libero, lacinia ut rhoncus ut, eleifend vitae massa. Nunc sapien lectus, imperdiet sit amet elit non, rhoncus ultricies enim. Ut finibus ex vel mi venenatis, id consectetur ex pharetra. Etiam feugiat velit nisi, et dictum lectus pellentesque a. Proin venenatis porttitor ligula, in cursus risus. Proin imperdiet, nibh sed rhoncus vestibulum, quam est ornare tortor, ac ultrices tellus augue quis purus. Nunc fermentum, tellus non convallis sagittis, urna neque sagittis neque, at consectetur eros tortor ac nunc. Sed non dapibus lacus, vitae tristique velit. Quisque lobortis purus nulla, at suscipit velit eleifend vel. Morbi porttitor libero dui. Nulla maximus nulla nec maximus gravida. Nulla facilisi. Pellentesque malesuada accumsan urna a pretium. Aliquam erat volutpat.

Etiam hendrerit in ex vel fringilla. Vivamus vel rutrum eros. Curabitur aliquam auctor nisl vitae blandit. Proin rhoncus dui ornare scelerisque pulvinar. Pellentesque accumsan diam id pellentesque convallis. Duis tristique ut ligula id facilisis. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Donec ac lacus facilisis, elementum velit non, vulputate felis. Suspendisse sed lorem convallis, rhoncus diam ac, efficitur odio. Integer efficitur cursus pretium. Nunc id diam eget tellus pharetra porttitor et et libero. Etiam volutpat ex purus, in interdum erat ullamcorper nec. Mauris nec pellentesque augue, nec mattis ex.

Sed lobortis quam metus, et imperdiet erat mattis ac. Cras tempus pellentesque sem, at viverra dolor scelerisque vitae. Pellentesque ac elit mattis, tempus orci ut, fermentum quam. Cras fermentum metus sit amet ex fermentum porttitor. Cras condimentum sed ligula non viverra. Nullam sodales magna eu nisl venenatis dictum. Sed luctus fringilla tellus pellentesque commodo. Phasellus pulvinar porttitor mauris vel placerat. Etiam id velit et sem consequat tincidunt. Etiam ac ex ac eros pellentesque ultricies. Donec ultricies quam vel turpis posuere maximus. Proin mauris nisl, maximus et suscipit in, auctor vel ligula. Mauris rhoncus quam ligula, sit amet blandit lectus malesuada nec. Sed nec tortor faucibus mauris tincidunt tristique quis a diam.

Jerome Zelensky

(Jer-Ohm Zay-lin-skee)
Skilled Tailor and Vampire Hunter
EMOTIONAL STATUS
-
PHYSICAL STATUS
Healthy ♥♥♥♥♥
[div=background: linear-gradient(#090e14,#1d232c) ;padding: 10px;border: 2px solid;border-radius: 25px; color: #727375;][div=padding: 10px;font-size: 20pt;color: #cececc;text-align: center;font-variant: small-caps;line-height: 15pt;margin-top: 10px;][FONT=Shrikhand][div=display:inline; font-size:60pt;]Jerome Zelensky[/div]
(Jer-Ohm Zay-lin-skee)[/FONT][/div][div=padding: 10px;color:#333f4f;text-align: center;border-top: 1px solid #205F9E;border-bottom: 2px dashed #205F9E;]Skilled Tailor and Vampire Hunter[/div][div=padding: 10px;
color:#cececc;font-size: 7pt;text-align: center;border-bottom: 1px solid #205F9E;margin-bottom: 7px;][div=width:33%;padding: 5px;border-right: 1px solid #205F9E;border-left: 1px solid #205F9E;display: inline-block;;

]LOCATION
Hunting[/div][div=width:33%;padding: 5px;border-right: 1px solid #205F9E;display: inline-block;

]EMOTIONAL STATUS
-[/div][div=width:33%;padding: 5px;border-right: 1px solid #205F9E;display: inline-block;

]PHYSICAL STATUS
Healthy ♥♥♥♥♥[/div][/div][div=border: 3px dashed #727375;border-radius: 15px;float: left;left: 15px;background-color:rgba(122,109,100,.5);background-image:url('https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/338831533312049152/341811279939502080/image.png');transform:scalex(-1);height: 380px;width: 300px;background-size: 130%;background-position: 0% 30%;margin-right: 30px;background-repeat: no-repeat;][/div][div=height: 380px;padding: 10px;background:rgba(35,30,28,.5);border-radius: 25px;overflow: auto;border: 3px dashed #727375; min-width:300px;][div=overflow-y: scroll;height: 350px;direction: rtl;padding-left: 10px;][div=direction: ltr;text-align: justify;color: #8e6c5f;padding 20px; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing: 1px;

][FONT=Cabin Condensed]

POST GOES HERE

[/FONT][/div][/div][/div][/div]

Last edited:
Blue is not your color
Jarrett Muse
A picture is worth a thousand words.
A thousand words is a lifetime of unspoken expressions.
[div=border: 5px solid #ffffff; border-radius: 15px;background-color:#99ccff; background-image: url('https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/546014059749834763/615312136335261702/Ocean.png'); height: 405px; padding: 20px;][div=font-size: 25pt; color: #000000; margin-bottom: -5px; margin-top: -10px;][FONT=Amaranth]Blue is not your color[/FONT][/div][div=margin-left: 5px;float:right; border-radius: 20px; height: 300px; width: 200px; background-image: url('https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/546014059749834763/615319344376971284/daypiro-6bcacda6-15d0-40d8-b583-83a7c68b0981.png'); background-size: contain; color: #000000; background-repeat: No-repeat; background-color: #eeeeee; text-align: center; padding-right: 5px;][div=background-color: #eeeeee; border-radius: 5px;][B]Jarrett Muse[/B][/div][div=padding-top: 250px; font-size: 8px; text-align: center; line-height: 9px;]A picture is worth a thousand words.
A thousand words is a lifetime of unspoken expressions.[/div][/div][div=height: 300px; overflow: auto; background-color: rgba(0,0,0,.7); border-radius: 20px; padding: 5px; color: #cccccc; text-align: center;][div=height: 280px; overflow: auto; border-radius: 20px; margin-right: 5px; margin-top: 5px; color: #cccccc; text-align: center;

][FONT=Marcellus]Post Goes Here[/FONT]

[/div][/div][div=font-size: 25pt; color: #000000; Text-align: right;][FONT=Amaranth]But the ocean suits you[/FONT][/div][/div]
But the ocean suits you