Coding Stuffs and Mess Ups, the Occasional Curse Word.

Photo Dump:
Face Claim: Ashleigh Cummings

cedb397b4b33eff5825cb5c0d7bcdafd.jpg
fa886ebb10fd3268a697d59694cacc7f--road-to-avonlea-murder-mysteries.jpg
51939df388d1bfca370e0ea4725ed2ae.jpg
0d39cfa259c68eaff2cc5c4a8e357dc2.jpg
392947b2fcc80f3277ed883c86d243e0.jpg

Mildred Constance Everleigh
"I choose to by my own person, not what reform says I have to be"

Bastardborn to the likes of Charles "Darby" Sabini and a common London whore, Mildred was taken under the guardainship of the church at a young age. Proven to have little involvement with her father and the mob. The church baptised her and gave her the English name; Mildred Constance Everleigh. But most, had taken to calling her by her second name; Constance or "Connie" for short. She was raised into a good honest household; although, her biologoical father made his presence known in her early teens.

Darby found it useful that he had such a little beauty of a daughter, although he never spoke his intentions. He knew once she hit marrying age she'd be perfect for marriage alliances. But, the man always seemed to fall short when it came to planning things. Because war's outbreak, and other matters like a war with the Brummy Boys in Birimingham had led to his daughter slipping through his grasps. She's not a comunist, nor a gangster. Connie is simple; she wants to become a nurse and had been studying hard at it until she was sent to Birmingham on dispatch.

She had been told she'd be learning in a harder town. Surrounded by the enemies her father had made. Slowly beginning to step out of her rundown flat; she would spend her times at the Garrison reading the notebooks and filings she needed for her study. Helping tend to the occassional bar fight. That's where she met a man that took her fancy for the very first time.

Code By: @Spectre of the Fade
Face Claim: Ashleigh Cummings
Series: Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries ABC

Last edited:
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: Spectre of the Fade
BOI
Bureau Of Investigation
392947b2fcc80f3277ed883c86d243e0.jpg
NAME:

Marie-Lousie, Genevieve, Bourbon.

ALIASES:

Aliases-
  • Clémence Marie Mullins (current) - In her current working mission, Marie-Lousie is stationed as a French singer in a secret bar as a observation for all the illegal operations and undertakings.

• Marie-Antionette Fabron (formerly) - A name used to take over her message carrier position: picked to make a mockery of the fallen queen. The notion was someone with the name was finally making a difference. From ages: 14-16 this was her cover name.

• Ida Page (formerly) - During the war and Marie-Lousie was a message carrier. It was a name known the Allies when they knew were looking for information. At this time she was between the ages of: 11-13. Until her position was compromised, and her cover name was changed again.
Alternate Names-
  • Louie - Family and friend nickname.
  • Marie - an informal and lazy name that people use when trying to talk to her.
  • Genevieve - Legal middle but another name that she likes to be addressed by.
  • Miss Bourbon - Formal manner of address.
Codename-
  • Frog - During her arrival in America for officers picking her up the codename that was given to her mainly expressing that she was French...
DESCRIPTION:

Date of Birth & Country of Birth:
11th November 1905, Lille - Northen tip of France, located in: French Flanders.
Height:
5'3"ft
Weight:
40kg
Eye Colour:
Brown
Tattoos, Scars & Marks:
Has little scars left behind from scartches or little injuries during the war. Any other distinct marks on cheek- beauty mark rested on her right eye and she has another large birth mark on her right shoulderblade.

FAMILY BACKGROUND

Single-Never Married, No Children.
Mother & Father:

Mr Andre Bourbon (deceased) + Mrs Antionette Elise Bourbon (alive).
Oldest of nine.

HISTORY:

TBA
KNOWN SKILLS:

• Multilingualiam - Due to the setting she was raised in and the occupation of German forces during the first world war. Miss Bourbon is versed in the following languages to a level of fluency: French (natively), Picard, English, German and Flemish (natively).

• Acting - The ability to faux emotions and tears in moments of need. Pretending and not getting caught out as a fake is a talent for the young woman.

• Stressors - Miss Bourbon has proven in her war efforts even as a normal civilian that she had the efforts and mental capacity to go into enemy lines in order to press messages. Deliveries that were a positive effort towards the movement of allied forces in French Flanders.

• Proficient in Morse Code - A capable transmission user and interpreter. Miss Bourbon is able to transmit messages and understand codes used in the method of Telecommunications.

• Singing - Not necessarily a spy qualifying trait, but it does make placing her in a bar setting as a performer rather easy. A natural talent that doesn't never any further training.
POSITION:

On Scene Operative and Intelligence Agent (Field Agent): Special Agent I.C.

REMARKS:
TBA.

Last edited:
  • Love
❧ Interview Time ☙​

Interviewer: "How would you describe your usual style? Limit your answer to the top five articles of clothing/accessories."

Persephone: "My usual style is more monotone colours, the simple and cheaper dyed fabrics... Since the Gaunt family lost our fortune centuries ago we've been rather spent on luxuries. Though, I do have one Emerald dress with silver trimming that my mother's family put together for my birthday... While at Hogwarts, I'll comfortably wear: grey or black long skirts, a neat white button-up tucked in with a little bow ribbon at the collar, black stockings and black mary-janes."

Lauren: "I like a pop of colour... Not comparing myself to Percy in any way- but my family doesn't have a lot of money because of the number of children... Most of the clothes that I wear are hand-me-downs from my brothers. Boyish and faded. So, I like to do a little DIY with dyes and colourings to give them the Lauren effect! During the semesters at Hogwarts, I generally wearing: comfortable blouses, mismatched skirts, odd long socks, my Hufflepuff scarf and Rowan generally sits on my head... So I guess he's the accessories. The cutest one I might add!"

Rowan: "...." *Croak*

Anastasia: "I like dated fashions, there's something about the Second World War era clothing that appeals to me. It's oddly sophisticated for such a depressing time for the muggles. I tend to wear a dull coloured dress, stockings, black Mary-Janes. My hair is often in a neat up-do and doesn't really have accessories unless Lauren puts something in my hair... I remember once she put glitter in my hair and it didn't wash out of my scalp for several months..."

Cyrus: "The UK is bloody cold... I could imagine half the people here cooking in the Australian Summer... Most of the time its jeans, and a flannel with a scarf for me. I don't do dresses, well sometimes I do. On rare occasions... The last party night was an expectation, but that fucking ranga ruined that for me."

Ivar: "I like leather, chains and band shirts. Comfortable black boots... Other than that I'd wear my uniform with the minimal adjustments. Accessories include me, piercings. A lip, eyebrow and several ear ones... I come across intimidating to most, but I honestly don't follow any cult... Morrigan and Juniper seem to the be the likes to follow something so messed up."

Pedro: "Shirts that are red, and black jeans. Comfortable black canvas shoes..."

Morrigan: "All black, it seemed to compliment me the most. Why would I need to express myself with daisy crowns and the likes of accessories?"

Interviewer: "You have just entered the train platform, and the train is about to leave. Do you (a) run before the doors close or (b) wait 10 minutes until the next train comes along?"

Persephone: "B"

Lauren: "I'd try run for it... But I think Annie would grab me by the collar and make me wait... At least is gives me a chance to buy some food for the wait."

Anastasia: "You're right, Lauren. I would make you wait."

Cyrus: "Why are we catching a train? We could use a portkey... Seriously dude, where the fuck do you get these stupid questions from?"

Ivar: "Rus, be polite, please... I know it's frustrating and you get to England via portkey travel which is quicker, but what about taking in the nice scenery on a train?"

Pedro: "I'd just wait..."

Morrigan: "Trains often have the inferior kind on board, I'd rather avoid it all together."

Interviewer: You forget to study for today's Potions test. What do you do?

Persephone: "Honestly, I would be really upset with myself. But things lately have made it hard to focus on the exams. There's so much wrong with the world, and it kind of hurts to hold a quill too long."

Lauren: "It's be nothing new, I'd just do my best."

Anastasia: "Most of these Potions tests a mild subject revises, everything has been given to you in class.. Only if you're the type to pay attention you'd know this."

Cyrus: "Wing it, then get bored and start pestering everyone else during the test. See who'll blow their top first. Or just stare into space thinking about what pranks would be fun to play on people."

Ivar:"I often miss my chances to study will Rus, and Jas looking for trouble... Or having odd requests potions wise... Not hard to breeze through some topics since I'm head of the Potions Club... Not scared to boast about being capable in that subject."

Pedro: "I would normally skip it anyway... Not one for exams, just can't sit still for too long. Get uncomfortable really quickly."

Morrigan: "Nothing like hexing the teacher to give you the answers, not one to waste coin like Thomson."

Interviewer: Do you wear perfume, and if so, what kind? If not, how do people describe your scent?

Persephone: "I use an oil from my home, it's from the violets grown in the cottage gardens. So when I wear it, it reminds me of the place where I'll always belong. Free from the judgement of others-- Even if it's an empty cottage now, it's still my home and the place I was born. The violets were my mother's favourite flower, and my father's was the elderflower."

Lauren: "All my stuff smells like the incense burnt at home, along with sage... Mother has a thing for burning white sage around the place. Warns of spirits or something.."

Anastasia: "I use a blend of coffee and lavender hand cream, its proven to help relax and reduce stress. Its nothing too strong, but it helps me feel level in situations of stress."

Cyrus: "I smell little like eucalyptus because it helps when I have sinus problems... Sometimes I try tea tree on wounds I get when injured in Quidditch. Sometimes the brooms are a little sharp and I get splinters... But I've been told I have a kinda sweet natural scent, or whatever..."

Ivar:
"I don't really know what I smell like... Jasper smelt like custard this morning... Rus tried to drown him in a pot of custard because he pissed her off in the early morning."

Cyrus: "Shut it, Ivar."

Morrigan: "I don't wear anything, I like a clean scent. Truthfully I have a hatred for heavy scents."

Interviewer: What would you do if you catch your friend cheating on a test?

Persephone: "It's honestly none of my business if anyone decides to do something like that... Most of the time we have those anti-cheating quills anyway, so if they have found a way past that... I'm honestly pretty impressed."

Lauren: "I don't have friends like that."

Anastasia: "Deduction of house points, but I would give another reason... Because the professors would be harsher on their house and why should someone ruin everything for other people?"

Cyrus: "Honestly... I'm that cheating friend... I heard my idiot brother laughing earlier about that question. He knows that'd be me... Other than in Charms and Transfiguration."

Ivar: "Jasper and Cyrus will be caught eventually."

Pedro: "I don't know? If it was someone I was really spiteful towards I would tell the professor."

Morrigan: "I'm not Rory, I don't dig for drama. I go to the jugular. The professor would have them confessing rather quickly if they cheated off my papers.. Other than Juniper, of course."

Interviewer: What would you say is the quickest way to your heart?

Persephone: "I'm not sure... I've admired someone for so long, and never really thought about it in that light... Umm... I guess, with him, it was no matter my family name... He was still willing to talk to me and not sell me out. Maybe I'm too simple? Because it has seemed to fall apart since. Things used to be simple..."

Lauren: "Having someone who has funny jokes no matter how stupid they are, and is that one to keep you company in detention."

Anastasia: "Just be who you are... Generally, I find myself smitten with nice people... And people that won't pick on my height."

Cyrus: "Someone with imperfections but still has a good heart. He's had a shitty past, but I can't help but admire him for what he puts up with.." *She smiles looking down into her hands* "I don't have to the most girlie girl to be around them, and they are willing to accept me. I'm happy with us being friends because I don't want to ruin what we have. Plus, he has arrangements with someone else."

Ivar: "Jasper knows the way to my heart..."

Pedro: "I kinda screwed up my chances..."

Morrigan: *Silently thinking about her Juniper before getting up and leaving.*

❧ Morrigan & Persephone ☙

Written by Bubbly Potions (Me)

d8qmisj-87466e77-15f8-48b4-b868-25a14ee5e408.png
Delynn Von Kronig
INTERACTIONS:

MENTIONS:

❇ ❇ ❇ ❇​

Last edited:
  • Nice Execution!
Last edited:
Last edited:
Bettina Valentina Claudia Rosamond

[/div]

Bettina Valentina Claudia Rosamond

4971c566a795391c35eb6cb06cc92438--gatsby-makeup-flapper-makeup.jpg

Dearest Dorothy,
With returning home to find you not there was deeply saddening to Fred and I. Disheartening to see that mother and father had treated you in such a manner, when they thought us no more. You're still blood and what was done is unforgivable, but we got to the bottom of father being responsible of that burnt bridge. I hope that you haven't been alone and have managed to marry the man you loved and found due to the war's terror. Some of our men have married their nurse's from England and have since come home. I only wish the same happiness for my little sister, since the hardship you faced before the war left you so torn and bitter.
A child of seventeen should have never faced what you did— I apologise that we failed to protect you. Frederick thought her was doing the right thing about the child bore from that scum. His way of being protective, he didn't want your reputation to be harmed by a child outside of wedlock and in such circumstances. Enough of that painful past...
Through one of the boys we've heard that you're now living in England. By the time that you get this letter, hopefully, we've made it there safely with a few men to find you. A friend from the war has offered to help us, and in exchange we were going to open an international trade with the mate's family. He's a good soul and a man went met during the war.
We're not going to force you back, we just want to see you again. Seven years has been too long, and its just the three of us now. You, Me and Fred.
God I hope that fate has been kind to you with this bloke, and that you've been able to marry and settle done. Find a happier life— Life has been most cruel to you little Dot.
Promises might seem bold coming from a brother you thought was long dead and rotting in the ground somewhere in France. But, I promise you. You'll no longer be alone, we're coming for you. Stay put for a little while. Don't run or hide. We want you safe and well, if they find you the promise is that you weren't to be harmed.
Many years I have prayed that we'd be able to see you again away from the eyes of noose and shackles bonding you at your seat. Free and wandering.
Love you little Dot,
See you soon.
~ Gene Townley.

Dearest Dorothy,

With returning home to find you not there was deeply saddening to Fred and I. Disheartening to see that mother and father had treated you in such a manner, when they thought us no more. You're still blood and what was done is unforgivable, but we got to the bottom of father being responsible of that burnt bridge. I hope that you haven't been alone and have managed to marry the man you loved and found due to the war's terror. Some of our men have married their nurse's from England and have since come home. I only wish the same happiness for my little sister, since the hardship you faced before the war left you so torn and bitter.

A child of seventeen should have never faced what you did— I apologise that we failed to protect you. Frederick thought her was doing the right thing about the child bore from that scum. His way of being protective, he didn't want your reputation to be harmed by a child outside of wedlock and in such circumstances. Enough of that painful past...

Through one of the boys we've heard that you're now living in England. By the time that you get this letter, hopefully, we've made it there safely with a few men to find you. A friend from the war has offered to help us, and in exchange we were going to open an international trade with the mate's family. He's a good soul and a man went met during the war.

We're not going to force you back, we just want to see you again. Seven years has been too long, and its just the three of us now. You, Me and Fred.

God I hope that fate has been kind to you with this bloke, and that you've been able to marry and settle done. Find a happier life— Life has been most cruel to you little Dot.

Promises might seem bold coming from a brother you thought was long dead and rotting in the ground somewhere in France. But, I promise you. You'll no longer be alone, we're coming for you. Stay put for a little while. Don't run or hide. We want you safe and well, if they find you the promise is that you weren't to be harmed.

Many years I have prayed that we'd be able to see you again away from the eyes of noose and shackles bonding you at your seat. Free and wandering.

Love you little Dot,
See you soon.

~ Gene Townley.

Last edited:
Business Arrangements
Arthur and Eugene

London, England.
Time:

TOO BLOODY EARLY

It had been some hours since the train from Birmingham into London, the whole purpose was business. Arthur wasn't quite sure what shook him more: The chilling temper his brother had about his foreign correspondence or the chilling manner his old war friend had towards business discussions at such a time. Walking through the cool streets of London, he saw a flock of all types and classes of people. Yet, no motion or movement slicked over to him unlike in Birmingham where people avoided the very path he walked. It was strange not being in his area of comfortable quivering in fear and weeping.

"Right, time to find those bastards." The eldest Shelby brother proclaimed in a regular gruff tone. Lips eagerly scratched by his moustache when he spoke loudly to himself. He wasn't about to jump for joy, nor exclaim his excitement towards seeing the old pals he found during the war. It made the business side of things awkward and almost hard to think about.

Mid-morning sun was warm on the back of his neck as he walked, but it didn't seem to bring a comfort to the dwelling nerves. These men had two different stations and a background completely unknown to the Shelby that came home to an almost normal life.

Their little sister was missing when they came home, and their other brothers were now long buried and rotted away. Arthur thought grimly continuing on his way towards the distinct address given to him the night before over the telephone in the betting shop. It wasn't too far from the station, nor entirely close at all. Somewhere in the middle of everything, but discreetly placed.

After a good ten minutes walk he found himself there by the doors of the establishment. A brothel, and a fancy one at that: which caused Arthur to question the fortune of these Australians. In a swift little knock a petite young beauty opened the door, and swept him inside by the arm.The woman no more than twenty spoke with an accent so fine it made him think of a French woman, or even another country that had words almost lacy when spoken. Although well grasped at the English language, Arthur fell short of understanding her and what she was trying to stay. So, instead he simply followed her to a library with wary eyes.

Eugene Townley sat quietly listening to the gramophone and reading the morning's paper when the sweet speaking courtsean led Arthur Shelby through the nicely polished doors. The third Cut-Throat brother stood promptly at his arrival and straightened his suit upon walking over to him.

"Long time Arthur, almost a year mate. Seems longer." Eugene expressed with the extension of his hand which was met with another gruff hand. A strong shake, then pat on the shoulder caused both men to laugh in a manner of shock. Neither expected to see one another again. It was a moment for Eugene to collect himself, before the discussion of business and matters between their two respective gangs. Sitting back down at a table where a number of manilla folders were collected and compiled in a respective order. Each file had their respective topic, and one was for Arthur about their missing sister.

Arthur settled in his seat and graciously accepted a drink from the decanter, and into a glass on the nicely organised table. His trademark Shelby blue eyes scraping over names on files before finding the one with a name of a young woman scribbled into it. Something made the man pity his friend before him, he wouldn't have known how to react if he came home to find Ada nowhere to be found. Giving a gruff look of sympathy, Arthur reached for the millna folder hoping for a photograph or anything to go on about the mystery girl lost somewhere in England. But, before he could even let his brain to put the pieces together from the dated photograph on the front page, Gene spoke up.

"We've located her to an address in Birmingham, with further research its a bar named the Garrison. Her name that she often goes by now is: Dorothy Edward." Eugene spoke in a low yet stern tone of voice.

"Dot, she's young in this one." Arthur spoke absentmindedly looking at the recognizable part of the Garrison staff. It had appeared right then and there that there was so much more to the young woman's story.

Dorothy was much younger, holding a gaze of gentleness instead of the eyes of someone protecting themselves from pain. Her hair was long and in a braid down her shoulder. A small of a proper troublemaker, and dressed in a farm like attire: flannel shirt, worn work pants, slouch hat and gruff looking boots. She was sitting on a beautiful mare, that even the photograph caught the gleam of health in its coat.

The Australian counterpart caught a glimmer of interest in his eyes while sorting through files and contracts as the eldest Shelby's eyes draped over the detailed report. A gruff curse of disbelief catching him by surprise of the detail the apparently meek barmaid had been and done.

In a throat clearing cough Eugene indicated he wanted to go down to business. The topic of interest: Alliance Building, International Tobacco and Liquor Trade, and lastly the interests of Dorothy Helen Townley his only sister and pride. With detail Eugene explained things, sometimes too tactfully for Arthur to merely understand. In which things were further broken down into steps of easier understanding, it wasn't rudely done either because Eugene Townley considered his work and business arrangements of the utmost of seriousness thus. Everything had to be in a nature of understanding.

"A'light I think I understand everything now," Arthur huffed in an exhausted and almost drunk manner. His mind and body actively affected by the recent intake of so much information. But it appeared that Gene was gladly giving him a break.

"Arthur, you're exhausted now. I understand such arrangements are organised by your brother. Don't worry, you've got all the information that is needed for now. Various proposals are here for your brother to see and get an insight to the family business, and offers we wish to grant." Taking a swift pause in his words and speech allowed himself to catch his own breath about another proposal not made by him but the eldest brother Frederick. Lightly reaching up and pinching his nose, Eugene collected his thoughts about what Fred wanted for Dot if she wasn't married. "The final proposal left in the file regards the marital status of my sister when found, if she's not married my elder brother would like to propose that one of you Shelbys marry her in form of a firmer alliance." He spoke Frederick's wishes in a restricted tone, not allowing his words to filter through and pass any emotions.

Arthur Shelby, though had surprisingly read the man's feels pretty impressively. Even in a drunken haze he saw the irritation in the Aussie's words. "S'pose you're not thrilled on the idea? Goin' against somethin' or do ya not think us Shelbys good enough?" Arthur spoke in a more aggressive tone, standing from his seat slamming palms down roughly against the table. Yet, is sparked nothing, not even a reaction from the man before him.

"Nothing of the sort, just my sister has always been rather a tough shell..Incidences happened and I still feel a guilt towards it. She was forced to join the war effort, and forced to do so many things in the past. I don't want to force her with this." Eugene admitted. "Though, I won't offer myself if you have a sister because I know, I could never make a woman happy. Because of a little no understanding of them, and strict displeasure at the thought of being stuck in a marriage." Eugene spoke in a composed tone, reaching to pour himself a drink. His swig was rough and he felt the burn from the high-class whiskey. "Take my opinions how you wish it Arthur, just know this that I have spoken them in confidence as you a former conrade."

With that the air was left in a stale manner, and Eugene excused himself quietly. Arthur left not long after collecting his things, and stuffing the old photo of the barmaid into his suit pocket. It was going to be one of the many things he showed Tommy upon coming home for reports on the meeting. All alone he walked down the road in a slightly confused manner, rather taken aback by the last of Eugene's interactions with him. He was so quick to shut down anything that would cause an issue, yet the topic of the final proposal truly caused an internal issue.

It sparked the question: What the hell happened the last time they saw her? Arthur thought with a manner of confliction. But, he wasn't about to ask the bar maid outright, maybe it was something that Tommy could use, whatever it was. For now, it was time to get on the next train out of London. His job was done, and now the vivid memories of the Australian soldiers or ANZACs as they affectionately called themselves lived within memory. A war torn family was left in the place of their normal larrikin personality, chasing after whatever lead for a sister that very clearly didn't want to be found.

Boarding the train once more around lunch time, Arthur found himself staring down at the stolen photograph.It was of a young woman that saw so much before a war that destroyed so much, and gave so little. Then, happened to find herself in Birmingham of all places as if it was the only place left to go. So sitting back in his cabin, the eldest Shelby listened to the calling of the train's whistle. Something about it and the train's roar remind him of the hellish war and fields of corpses he came back from. Even when an unsettled sleep came over him and was taken away so wicked by the roaring of the whistle once more. Arthur grumbled kicking the seat in front of him. "Fork," he cursed in a grimacing tone before looking back out the window. Waiting stubbornly for the familiar sight of Birmingham

Last edited:
Full Name:
❧ Nellie Pearl, ANDERSEN ☙

DOB:
❧1 January 1893 ☙

Nationality:
❧ Australian ☙

❧ Former Nurse During the Great War ☙

Other:
❧Time-Traveler☙
❧Biography☙
Born during the final years of the British control over the colonies known as Australia, formally New Holland. Nellie Andersen, the youngest child of two convict settlers that made the continent home after being exiled in their childhood. Although her parents were convicts, their time had granted them a good amount of farmland and some money to call their own. The Andersens' had several children, and their youngest was Nellie Pearl, named her after her mother that died few hours after childbirth: due exhaustion. Nellie was raised well, but hard under her father's guidance: as well as multiple older brothers.

Upbring for Nellie was rather firm and stricter than her brothers, but it was mainly because of the expectations for many young woman on farms in the country land of Australia. A woman was to keep house, and make sure lads were fed, clothed and healthy. When time came, she was meant to marry like any woman, but that was stopped due to the wars outbreak and so many went to fight for the mother country.

Nellie also enlisted in 1915 as one of the many ANZAC girls that went aboard as medical crew: the hope was to bring their men home. She was only twenty-two years of age at the time. Throughout this time she lost many people she cared for and gained so many more she began to love. Much like many other nurses, Nell was regarded as considerably jaded and unmoved by some graven situations, which allowed her to think through countless situations.

Closing of the Great War as historians called it, Nellie found herself in search for her remaining brothers who survived. She found herself in Scotland searching: as she had heard some mention from them before being in the remote region of the Highlands. Little did the woman that a pair of stones that called to her from a strange hilltop caught her in quite a bizarre situation.

Nell found herself awakening on the same hilltop of lush green, and thick overgrowth unlike before. Not too far for the hill, she found herself stopped by strangely dress Highlander whoms horse she very quickly stole to get out of the crazy place. Yet, that wasn't about to be the last time she saw the man with a thick beastly beard and gruff appearance.
❧Apppearance☙
Nellie's features are a strong representation of her Anglo-Saxon heritage, yet also the time in the rough sun of outback Australia. Olive skinned, and blue grey eyes are also a distinct feature the young woman inherited from her respective parents. Her mother had a heavy influence over her appearance, and distinct looks between her brothers and self.

Often fashioned in a rougher style of dress due to her farmer's background, Nellie tend to choose pants over the normal skirts. Thin cotton work shirts, and the dull old cotton pants were the norm when she was back home, and seemed to be the choice attire to return to when she came back from the war. Although it caused some foul looks on the rather unlady-like appearance, she didn't care much for it. Riding a horse along the Highlands of Scotland in skirts didn't seem the most comfort option.

Her brown hair was often kept long until after the war, and she cut it short. Nellie's hair was now in at the length just below her earlobes, naturally styled with a sweet little way through her deep brown hair.

As much as Nellie knew how to dress ruggeradly, she also knew how to clean up rather nicely with the use of rouse and lipstick. The only occasions she'd really go out of her way for appearance was for weddings, christainings, funeral and most importantly church on Sundays.
❧Personality☙
Nellie's not the everyday lass in regards to the dated fashions and ideals. She enjoys the more manly activities and attributes. Due to her life being mostly influenced by males: her father and six brothers. It was safe to say that Nellie, or Nell was regarded a little rougher around the edges. Thus, she didn't enjoy the delicate natures of sewing or keeping house.

During her teen years she expressed more of an adventurous spirit and curiosity that most elders around her frowned upon. It normally found her disciplined by someone, or getting the crop across her backside form her father when she became a little too outspoken. Although, her various challenges and some parental disadvantage from missing a mother: Nellie was never considered a bad person.

She's an extremely compassionate soul that has a love for all life. Farm life had been a very large side of her love, especially taking care of horses and riding out along bush tracks. Her loud or boisterous nature was largely from a rather active and fast-paced environment on the farm life.

In the war, like many other Australians she found the challenge authority something of a test and often enjoyed teasing or playing jokes. Yet, the trauma of war had a larger impact on the way she coped with horrible events and death. Although, illness and accidents happened on the farm at home, Nellie found herself jaded further by the war. Tragic events and death seemed to be the ends of things, and it toughened her exterior.

Above everything in her life and all the challenges she had faced thus far, she found herself unchanged in her: family orientated background, surprisingly cheeky and loose lipped with a curse or swear. The rather tom-boyish woman knew how survive, and survive she was going to.

Character Creation By: Me
Universe for Character: Outlander

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: junebug
Nellie Pearl Andersen

e66021cd58899e048c91c1f7dfa67772.jpg

Alana Byrne​

20190126_194537.jpg

Murtagh Fraser​

0_.jpg