1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Historical Fiction, Magical, Modern, Fandom, Supernatural
hi! i need coding help, again, and i'm not sure where to really ask for it!

i'm having a difficult time with the flex code. i'm trying to create a format where there's a box on the left side and a second to the right of it with different height and width dimensions. then, under that second box, another box. the picture in the spoiler better shows what I'm trying to recreate.

i really appreciate the help! if this isn't allowed here, please let me know.

e0705b2985dc266b393d50b8178ae201.png

I can't work a flex box to save my life, but someone in the BBCode help thread should be able to point you in the right direction :D

Reactions: Kitti
hi! i need coding help, again, and i'm not sure where to really ask for it!

i'm having a difficult time with the flex code. i'm trying to create a format where there's a box on the left side and a second to the right of it with different height and width dimensions. then, under that second box, another box. the picture in the spoiler better shows what I'm trying to recreate.

i really appreciate the help! if this isn't allowed here, please let me know.

e0705b2985dc266b393d50b8178ae201.png
In THIS POST of my coding thread, I have a table of all kinds of code quirks and such, the last item is a columns code using the flexboxes. Feel free to take it to use~!

You'll want to consult a guide on flexboxes properties as a reference and probably make the first column smaller and the second bigger, but it's quite straight-forward to use. I set the spaces as space in-between, so the boxes will stick to the edge of the post area and only have a space in-between themselves, but justify-content is already in there, so the columns will stack on mobile view.

Use the second column to put your two right boxes inside it, I recommend making the bottom one with position: relative so that it's gonna be easier to position it properly. Anyway, these are my advices~ If you need more help feel free to either PM me for instructions, or if you'd just like me to code it for you, drop a request in my RP assets shop (that could use a rename) and I'll get to it as soon as I can!

Good luck with your layout project!

PS: next time you might want to ask for help in the coding section of the website ;3

• Useful
Reactions: lxngdon and neptune
Thank you both of you. Also, thanks for the tip of where to ask for help for code related stuff. I just don't really explore this site, lmao.