Codename: Kids Next Door

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kid Skeleton

Original poster
The Kids Next Door is a worldwide organization dedicated to ending the tyranny of adults. They ruin our school lunches, force us to eat healthy, and make us do chores! One day we will defeat them and create a world where we can eat what we want, sleep when we want, and play when we want!
-----------------------------------

So that's from me watching seasons and seasons of KND this weekend. And it's probably not that good because I'm tired and it's 3:00 AM. Um.. yeah! I really want to do this. It brings back so many memories as a kid, before I was a wretched teen! ;-;

OMG OMG OMG
I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT
I THOUGHT OF MAKING IT AS RP AS WELL
But how do you exactly make it to a roleplay? :T

Well, I guess that's stuff to plan out. But I don't think it would be that hard.

haha, well message me when you plan to make it

I feel like the problem with this would be the fact that these characters would be minors -- children, at that. So that's going to probably be deemed as inappropriate by the forum. Unless you take the idea and twist it up some to your own version of KND, but the only thing I could come up with is just teenagers around the age of 18 or so. And perhaps they would have their memories erased by the big 21.

I'm not sure, but my point is that I would love to be part of this and I wanted to help think of something. xD

It would be inappropriate? But, like.. I don't really see how. It's just a bunch of kids fighting teens and adults.

It'd be inappropriate if there was anything sexual, otherwise it's fine... >.> Minor =/= inappropriate. I love being child characters but it's not inappropriate...

I might be willing to join if you make it, but I got my hands full atm so idk.

Why would there be sexual stuff in Kids Next Door? This is my childhood maaaaaaaaaaaaan.

Just popping in to say that there's no problem playing minors, no matter how young they are O__O Like @DoomyPrince said, it doesn't become inappropriate until sexual elements play in, because as such is the law.

Status
Not open for further replies.