3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Urban Fantasy, High Fantasy, Epic Quest, Sci-Fi, Time Travel and World Hopping, Steampunk, Action/Adventure, Modern Drama, Mystery, Slice of Life, Romance, and many more.
I'm running a wordpress blog right now on environmental issues, and I'd like to do a kind of a neat trick with my next installment, but haven't the faintest clue how to make it happen.

I want to have the text be white over a white background, with a clickable graphic of a lightswitch at the top. When you click the lightswitch, it turns to the 'off' position, the background becomes darker, and the text about how saving electricity means saving money and emissions becomes visible.

Is this doable? Is a version of this doable? Is there anyone who could help me out with it if so?

If you can't, do you know someone who can? Link me up! I promise I don't bite :)

It is doable, kind of like switching styles on a forum. The first thing that comes to mind is switching the CSS (googling that should help) but there are probably far more efficient methods. I'm shit at anything beyond absolute beginner levels, though, so hopefully someone has a better answer for you.

• Useful
Reactions: Minibit
Status
Not open for further replies.