Code Geass - Long Rule Britannia - OOC

That would be cool to see. Could have Noah be said pilot possibly.
Oh? That would be quite a demotion for your character. :3 imagine being removed from one of the most influential positions to being part of a rich girl's hobby.

Ahhh true, did not really think to much on it at first glance. First thought was Special Corp sort of stuff but you are right lol

Yeah. Maybe I've been getting ahead of myself on this. We'd need a few more players just to get everything going, if only to avoid the pitfall of our characters being too far removed from one another in station to have anyone but NPCs to interact with. But it sort of makes sense that the characters present at least wouldn't let their rank get in the way of that. One noble's taken on a Number as their knight, and one of the highest ranking knights in the empire was originally a commoner. There's probably some common ground to be had.

Last edited:
@Fyrra Yes but your character isn't as notable as say Kyou for participating exceptionally in any campaigns your more of the common Britannian soldier type of deal. You'd probably be interacting more with Kyou, and Dante's guy on the field more than the actual leaders of the campaigns.
if you want to go with Dante's idea you can I intended to make a mad scientist but he's not meant to be Lloyd.

My plan for Sasithorn is for him to earn his way into a respectable position during the campaign, if he doesn't end up piloting someone else's mech. Or failing that, lifting am enemy frame and using that.

Last edited:
I am bringing someone in who is also interested ^^ should be putting together a charrie starting tomorrow

Reactions: Fyrra
Hopefully another one or two will find this gem :P