1. Between midnight and 3am tonight (central time) there will be an upgrade performed to the server's storage system.  This will result in approximately 30 minutes of downtime.  In the future this will allow for hardware upgrades/migrations without any downtime.  No site data will be lost, but please keep local copies of any posts you are actively working on around that time.

Code Geass anyone?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by HELL BOY☆, Jun 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A roleplay based off Code Geass/set in the CG universe. Preferably with only original characters kinda interacting within the setting with their own pseudo-political conflict. And of course, what's a Code Geass roleplay without giant mechs?

So, anyone interested?

2. Maybe, I would like to hear more first.

3. Hm, I'm really not yet certain about the plot. I was first hoping to see if anyone was interested in a Code Geass based RP before putting effort into an elaborate plot, lol.

4. Alright.

• Like Like x 1
  5. So this seems really intresting will we as characters have geass?

6. Sure! Your character can have geass if you choose to.

7. Intersesting......

8. I object to this for the reason it has to much of a chance for someone to godmod.

9. I see where you're coming from and I will see to it that the geass will have significant limitations so we don't have 50 Lelouches walking around. (i.e.: something like when Rolo used his geass it put a strain on his heart)

#9 HELL BOY☆, Jul 1, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2015
  10. I reserve my opinion until I see what you do.

11. Only one person can have each geass and nobody will be able to have lelouh's since lelouch had it.
    i think there should be a roll with the dice to see who gets what geass and that you should make each geass so that it can be random

• Like Like x 1
  12. Oooh, that's a good idea!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.