Code Geass anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HELL BOY☆

Original poster
A roleplay based off Code Geass/set in the CG universe. Preferably with only original characters kinda interacting within the setting with their own pseudo-political conflict. And of course, what's a Code Geass roleplay without giant mechs?

So, anyone interested?

Maybe, I would like to hear more first.

Hm, I'm really not yet certain about the plot. I was first hoping to see if anyone was interested in a Code Geass based RP before putting effort into an elaborate plot, lol.

Hm, I'm really not yet certain about the plot. I was first hoping to see if anyone was interested in a Code Geass based RP before putting effort into an elaborate plot, lol.
Alright.

Reactions: HELL BOY☆
So this seems really intresting will we as characters have geass?

Sure! Your character can have geass if you choose to.

Sure! Your character can have geass if you choose to.
I object to this for the reason it has to much of a chance for someone to godmod.

I object to this for the reason it has to much of a chance for someone to godmod.
I see where you're coming from and I will see to it that the geass will have significant limitations so we don't have 50 Lelouches walking around. (i.e.: something like when Rolo used his geass it put a strain on his heart)

Last edited by a moderator:
I see where you're coming from and I will see to it that the geass will have significant limitations so we don't have 50 Lelouches walking around. (i.e.: something like when Rolo used his geass it put a strain on his heart)
I reserve my opinion until I see what you do.

Only one person can have each geass and nobody will be able to have lelouh's since lelouch had it.
i think there should be a roll with the dice to see who gets what geass and that you should make each geass so that it can be random

Reactions: HELL BOY☆
Status
Not open for further replies.