Cobble roads

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oh I've done my time in those, not as bad as you'd think." Andrew stated seriously. There was silence for a moment and Charles' expression looked concerned. "I'm kidding!" Andrew yelled as if it were obvious. "You're gullible, that could be fun." He chuckled, smoke sliding out through his lips. They finally reached the door and Andrew paused with his hand on the doorknob before pushing it open.
The door led to a private balcony in the club. Intimidating men in suits that were previously laughing and talking all turned to stare at Andrew and Charles, their expressions darkening. "Who the fuck are you?" One man finally spoke up in a heavy accent, and Andrew let out a breath of air.
"Fuck." Was all he could choke out before two or so men lunged at the boys. Andrew ducked under their arms and shoved his way through the crowd of people, eyes glued to the stairs on the other side of the balcony that led to the club floor. "Follow me!" He yelled to Charles.

"What the hell!" Charles ran as fast as he could,elbowing his way out.
"Andrew! Wait!" He picked up the cigarette that he had previously dropped.
It wasn't even stepped on and it was still burning.
"Don't waste it." Charles took a hot and then slide it through Andrews lips.

Andrew rose an eyebrow at him, grabbing the cigarette from his mouth and jogging down the stairs next to Charles. "Did I mention I like you kid?" He laughed, looking strangely happy considering a gang was trying to kill them. When he reached the floor he pushed into the crowd of dancing, sweating bodies, hoping to get lost between them. He got separated from Charles for a moment before popping up on a booth table in the corner. "Over here!" He tried to call over the blaring music, waving his arms. The ash from his cig fell on his shoulder and he flinched, jumping to the ground. "Ouch." He mumbled, frowning.

Charles ran over there,drink in hand and his eyes going off and on.

"You need me?" He asked drowsily. He slung a hand onto the back of andrews neck, bringing him close to him.
"Anything?"

Andrew raised an eyebrow at Charles before realizing. "You're hammered already!" He laughed out loud, a happy laugh. He took the drink out of Charles' hand and chugged the rest of it, spinning the boy around. "I told you we were going to meet my friends, didn't I?" He gestured with a big wave of his arm to the many people crowded into the one booth.
Empty cups turned into ashtrays littered the table, along with a suspicious white powder.
The guy and girl on the end were making out, nearly on top of each other, oblivious to anything else. The blonde guy next to them kept sending them dirty looks before waving at Charles. A guy wearing glow in the dark body paint as a shirt was laughing his ass off, a blunt in hand. Next to him was a girl passed out on what looked like a bag of ecstasy. A sketchy guy next to her was wiping his bloody nose and grinning at Charles. And finally on the end was a fairly normal looking girl, although she was wearing the shortest dress known to man.
Andrew slung his arm around the last girl, looking at Charles expectantly.

"What do you think I'm gonna do?" Charles laughed.
He leaned in close again.
"I found this private room." He whispered into Andrews ear. He grabbed his arm and passed the sketchy guy,giving him eye contact for a good minute. Well it felt like that.

Charles brought him into the private room. It was one of those booths that was meant for the sex workers but no one would really mind if they used it.

Andrew looked confused. "For?" He asked, almost yelling over the music. His junkie friends were focused on themselves, and the girl under Andrew's arm had passed out without him noticing.

Charles didn't say anything but slip his hand underneath his shirt and give him a small kiss on the neck.
"Well,what do you want?" Charles let go of him,yet held a hand his hand, dragging him into the room.

Andrew grabbed Charles' hands and pushed them away, a shocked expression on his face. "I'm not gay, Charles." He tried to think of what he did to make Charles think he was. "I mean yeah sometimes when I'm high I let guys suck me off but... You?" He laughed. "We just met two hours ago when I dragged you into a wall."

"C'mon andrew...." His name was dragging out of his lips,as slow as the liquor he was drinking.
Charles lips looked like it would be bitten easily.
"Just this once...just for you." He brought Andrews hands hold to his hips.

Andrew frowned, pulling his hands back and putting one on Charles' shoulder instead. "You're just drunk." He shook him slightly. "I could be an axe murderer or a dog fighter for all you know." Andrew laughed.
"Let's find us some hot girls on the dance floor." He grinned.

Charles frowned and walked away from him. He went to the bar and gave the man with the bloody nose a look. The man had been staring him down for a while.

The bloody nose guy was all cleaned up now but had definitely taken another drug. He kept rubbing his hands on everything, his eyes closed, as if it was the greatest feeling in the world. Andrew followed Charles, seriously worried now. "Shit." He mumbled. He shouldn't have brought him around these bad people, his bad friends.
"Charles, don't." He demanded.

"He's drugged, of course I'm not." Charles scoffed.
"I just wanted to get laid."

"So you're definitely gay?" Andrew felt like he knew the answer. He didn't care, but it could put a damper on his idea of finding ladies and having a foursome.
He looked Charles up and down. He wasn't bad. If Andrew had a bit of ecstasy in his system he'd go for it.

Charles knew that andrew looked at him in a way. He went to the girl who had a bag full of e and bribed her into giving him one.

"Here, have some." Charles handed him one. "You want to both take it?"
He had already set it on his tongue,waiting for him to take his

Last edited by a moderator:
Andrew grabbed the pill, looking up at Charles. Finally he shrugged and popped it into his mouth, swallowing quickly.
Suddenly the girl in the short dress from before woke up, blinking sleepily. Andrew watched as her eyes rolled back in her head and she began convulsing.
"Oh shit!" Andrew exclaimed, pulling her out of the booth and laying her on the ground. He tilted her head sideways and foam dripped out of her mouth.
"What the fuck do I do!" Andrew yelled to his friends, but no one looked. Finally the girl went limp. Andrew couldn't check for a heartbeat so he just assumed the worst and straddled her, putting his hands to her chest.
He pushed over and over, and was about to give up before she started coughing, more foam shooting from her lips.
Andrew smiled, relieved, and the girl looked up at him, her face confused. "Do you have a boner!?" She exclaimed, struggling to push him off.
"Shit, sorry." Andrew laughed, readjusting.

Charles was out of it already.
"Put it to use then..." He laughed as he dragged both of them into the private room that was meant for sex workers.
He plopped himself down on the bed.
Charles looked at her for a moment and then shifted his drugged eyes to Andrew, the eye contact lingered for a while but he then snapped back to the girl.
"You can watch since you're not gay,"

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.