Clumsy

"Oh! sounds perfect then! I'll make sure to call you if I find anything then." Marie said with a small smile. "I promise, by the time you get back this mess will hundred percent better, though I can't promise it actually being done or not."

Giving a small laugh, she looked between Lukas and Nikita. It seemed that she had plenty of help now, this wouldn't take any time at all. As she turned to her bag, she started to pull out a portable scanner, a rather simple thing, though it showed it's age in it's bulkiness and dark grey color. She started to get it set up with the laptop on the floor, looking over to Lukas for a moment before motioning to him.

"Do you mind collecting the papers, all of them?"

Damon nodded with a chuckle and left, leaving Nikita and Lukas behind while he strolled off with a different guard down the hall. He had four people to meet with in the next three hours if he wanted to be back here by the time he had told Marie he would be.

Lukas gazed at Marie for a moment, his face expressionless even on the inside he was grumbling. He nodded once and strolled to the desk, pulling the drawers open that he knew Damon wanted organized. Each one was full to the brim with extra papers stuffed down inside, which he knew made his boss cringe. He pulled out all of the papers of one, setting the large and messy stack down beside Marie. That done, he got to work emptying the second one.

Nikita didn't move, just watching in silence and waiting to be told to do something.

"Oh boy..." Marie said lightly as she looked over the pile of papers, this was going to take a bit longer than she thought.

Glancing over to the young girl, she figured that it was time to get her working. Motioning for her to join her near the messy pile, Marie started to work plucking papers from it and seeing what each said. She started to organize into simple piles, more by the name at the tops of the paper, keeping bills of the same company together and so on.

"Put the names with the names, alright? It will be easier to assemble the folders if we already have all of the papers together that are going in the same folder. " She explained to Nikita before hurrying up her pace. After all, this wasn't going to be any walk in the park.