Club Drama

Discussion in 'ROLEPLAY GRAVEYARD' started by Krysmint, Apr 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Suou Academy (open)

Guilds Room (open)

.:Club Drama:.
    A romance and High School-based story with a rather popular club going through every-day activities.​

..:Character Sheet:..
    + You may have as many characters as you can handle

Role (you can be a normal member, or have a job in the club):
    Club/s character is enrolled in:
    .::RP Info::.
    + This is a rp about Presidents, Captains, and members of various clubs around the academy competing with eachother or simply mingling at the gathering the school would have. The academy itself is more based around talents than academics, hence the battles of clubs around campus. It is also an academy with dorms, cafeterias, and all the necessities of a basic academy

+ There is a room called the Guilds Room where the clubs can meet up and enjoy a nice cup of coffee or tea with food while discussing events for the rest of the academy. It is located in the green building behind the main building

+ There are only 5 Elite chairs available, so it's first come first serve ^^
    Rayne (open)

Name: Rayne Kinemi
    Height: 5'6
    Preference: Demisexual
    Role: Club President, Academy Elite: Chair 1
    Clubs: Tea Club President, Massage Club President
    Appearance: [​IMG]

Jun (open)

Name: Jun Pei
    Height: 5'11
    Preference: Pansexual
    Role: Club President
    Clubs: Chinese Culture Club, Gymnastics Club Vice-President

Hana (open)

Name: Hana Jaquette
    Height: 5'5
    Preference: Unknown
    Role: Club President
    Club/s character is enrolled in: Sowing Club, Designers Club

Name: Rayne, Jun, Hana

Suou Academy was known as one of the most talented, but complicated schools in the world. Despite its high acceptance rate, many dropped out after failing to maintain their image in not only the clubs, but in classes as well. The sheer number of clubs of the school had been accepted by a majority vote in the Elite Council. Should one Elite or the first Chairman Veto it, the club will not be formed. Many clubs are made after having the correct information and pleasing the Elites.

Currently, a meeting of the clubs was being held in the G.R by Elite Chairman Rayne to talk about the next event that should be held at the Academy for the student alumni. Rayne's two closest friends, Jun and Hana, had just arrived. All three girls were busy with their various clubs, but made time to attend the meeting. "Rayne~!" Jun called out with a grin once she plopped down besides the shorter girl. She leaned back and had her legs spread, true to her lazy, unlady-like nature. The dress covered everything, but Rayne simply shook her head and sat with her legs crossed. Hana was asleep on the same seat with her bunny plush in her arms, fingers twitching from time to time. "Where are the other Elites~?" Jun asked while nibbling on a small cake from the tray Rayne had in front of her. "They should be here soon. It is normal for the clubs to meet and discuss plans, after all.."
  2. Name: Rena Gry
    Height: 5'1
    Preference: straight, bi-curious
    Role: top student, normal member
    Club/s character is enrolled in: musical club, songwriter's club, actor's club

Rena sat in the corner, catching up on her math homework with her headphones in on high. It blared a vocaloid song that was rarely known. She looked up at the rest of the room, and her eyes looked like she was on the brink of sleep, which she was. She managed to fight for a few more lines before her vision went cross-eyed. She fell over on her armchair and her laptop fell onto its side onto the floor. She was out of it. Too much...
  3. name logan ryan
    age 16
    height 6'3"
    gender male
    preference bi-curious
    role average student, elite member, president of athletics club and martial arts club
    clubs character is enrolled in athletics, martial arts, musical club

logan walked into the meeting room, where rayne jun and hana would be waiting. "hello girls. how have you three been." he took his seat at the table. "what would be the reason for this sudden meeting among the elites?"
    #3 wolfs rain, Apr 12, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2015
  4. Rayne nodded her head and took a small sip of her tea. "Hello Logan. Thank you for coming.." Rayne murmured over the noises of other club members and presidents. Jun waved her hand and continued to eat the small pastry in her fingers. "Hey~!" She sat up to lean better against the couch, but her legs remained spread, though Hana and Rayne didn't seem to have an issue with it. Hana peeked her eyes open and smiled at Logan. She stood up with her plush and went to the corner Rena sat at, poking her cheek and giggling while she slept. Rayne glanced at Hana and turned to Logan. "I am gathering the Elites and Club Presidents, along with the members, to discuss the next event of the Academy for our student alumni. I'd like to hear some ideas before I make a decision."
  5. Name: Alice Chambers

Height: 5'4

Preference: Bi-curious

Role: President of Archery ClubVice president of Tea clubMember of Musical Club

Club/s character is enrolled in: archery club tea clubmusical club

♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦

Alice quickly stripped off her kyudo uniform and slipped on her school uniform. She completely forgot about the meeting today. If it weren't for her sharp memory, she would have been shooting arrows all afternoon. She ran down the hallways as fast as she can, afraid that she'll miss the meeting.
    Upon arriving the guild room, she let out a huge sigh of relief when she saw that only a few students have arrived and straightened her posture, controlling her breathing "Forgive me everyone, I almost forgot about the meeting" Alice apologized with a bow and sat down on an empty chair crossing her legs, her hands neatly folded above the table. "Please, pray tell what the plans are for the student alumni.” she asked in a calm and sweet voice.
  6. Rena felt someone poking her cheek, and woke up. she opened one eye and saw that it was one of the presidents, Hana, who was poking her. she sighed quietly, and sat up. "you can keep poking me if you want, but i have to finish my math homework. I don't understand how i got into the top class. i struggle with it so much. and i sucked when i practiced for the entrance exams for it. but i passed with flying colors." she said, drifting off slightly and shaking her head. She picked up the coffee mug which sat on the table beside her and took a sip. she lifted her laptop up and sat it on her lap and continued to type.
    "these long nights are getting to me, especially with the musical coming up." She had a lead in that musical, which was the talk of the school. Normally, Rena seemed like one of the best musical people, very friendly and happy, but at that moment she was pretty stiff and tired of catching up on work.
    "so what is the meaning for this meeting?" she asked also, not looking up from the computer
  7. Logan watched as Alice entered the guild room. "Good afternoon alice. Don't worry we haven't started yet." He smiled a bit. "We were just about to discuss the next event for the student alumni. " he looked back to rayne. "how about a club demo exhibition where the clubs demo to show off their club."
    #7 wolfs rain, Apr 13, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2015
  8. Rayne acknowledged the new arrivals with a nod of her head, sipping her tea lightly before setting it back on her saucer. "While it is a rather good idea, Logan, I fear that the clubs will get a bit too competitive for my tastes. It would be stressful breaking up fights..." Rayne murmured softly, her tone still firm despite her quiet voice.

"Ehh? But you have me here to do so~!" Jun exclaimed and plopped down besides Rayne, hugging her smaller body to hers while Rayne merely took another sip of her tea. Jun had slid black tights on since the weather outside was a bit chilly, and most students knew about her powerful legs when she broke up fights in the blink of an eye. Hana tilted her head and gave Rena a positive sign, since she wasn't known to speak a lot. "Haah.. Let's do the show case~! You can show off your new massage techniques~!" Rayne gave Jun a look and looked at everyone else. "What are your thoughts on the showcase..?"
  9. " I prefer to have the showcase. It is tradition and it gives students a chance to be recognized for their talents." Said Rena, standing up. She had always wanted to do it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.