Cloudflare Issue Tracking

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a 403 error, but i don't know if it has something to do with cloudflare. ( I don't even know what that is actually).

Got error 522. was weird.

Untitled.png

Mhmm. Was just about to post that too.

ZdWDZ1vhZT5V9UcbCFQiouChthmz-IM0gUCPTK_F_VEZffZkqCLJbUmA15lfOIQQ6HBlk-MfoNepH1w=w1342-h523-rw

I just got it also; but, I just went to the live version and It got me on.

I got this at 10PM or basically the current hour my time.

Yes this is a copy from the poster above me since I have no clue how to screen shot.

untitled-png.71599

Yes this is a copy from the poster above me since I have no clue how to screen shot.
For future reference, there should be a print screen button somewhere on your keyboard (abbreviated as "prt sc" or something). Hit that and then paste into an image editor like Paint, and then you can save the image.

Edit: Assuming you're using Windows, anyway. I thought you were using a PC because of the screenshot but then I remembered the screenshot wasn't yours to begin with. XD

If you're using a Mac, hit cmd+shift+3 to take a screenshot and save it as an image to your desktop. If you only want to capture a certain portion of the screen, hit cmd+shift+4 and you'll get to click-and-drag to create a rectangle over the area you want to capture.

Last edited:
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: LunaValentine
It should be resolved now. Please let me know if errors continue.
Hey um I have a Vista... how long till my shitty computer can't keep up?

Status
Not open for further replies.