CloudFlare Captcha

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FieryCold

Original poster
I keep getting this challenge page every few minutes.

[spoili]
rA05zkc.png

[/spoili]

Anyone know how to fix this? ;u; I swear I'm not a robot pls send help

Last edited by a moderator:
I dunno you and your awesome post-formatting skills look awfully suspicious to me o.o

Anyway, have you tried clearing your cashe/cookies?

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
I dunno you and your awesome post-formatting skills look awfully suspicious to me o.o

XDD I'll take that as a compliment.

Anyway, have you tried clearing your cashe/cookies?

Yes, I have cleared the cache and cookies and heck, even my entire browsing history. To elaborate, this has been a problem for about a month already. Probably even more. I have checked my Mac for malware (doesn't seem to have it, though), rebooted my wifi, tried a different browser, contacted my ISP (they didn't know what the hell I was talking about, and neither did I, so I just gave it up), and researched a bunch of stuff on the internet that I couldn't understand no matter how much I tried, all in a fruitless effort to get rid of this thing. I only let it last for this long because I thought it would go away eventually (it didn't). Besides, the puzzles aren't that bad... if you don't count the occasional troll:

[spoili]
gFOTwWu.png
[/spoili]

Oh, and this challenge page appears only when I use this particular WiFi router (the one I'm using right now). I don't get this CloudFlare thing AT ALL when I connect elsewhere, like my dorm's WiFi, for instance. >_>

Reactions: Noctis the Devious
So your WiFi router is public? That could be part of the issue but unfortunately my knowledge on computers only goes so far. @jared555 may know what's up though?

• Thank You
This happens to me every once and a while. Usually I can just refresh the page and it goes away.

Reactions: FieryCold
Apparently your ip range isn't very trustworthy. *looks at suspiciously*

I adjusted some settings, let me kn ow if you get the error again.

• Thank You
Status
Not open for further replies.