1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

CloudFlare Captcha

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by FieryCold, Jun 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I keep getting this challenge page every few minutes.

[​IMG]

Anyone know how to fix this? ;u; I swear I'm not a robot pls send help

#1 FieryCold, Jun 19, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2016
  2. I dunno you and your awesome post-formatting skills look awfully suspicious to me o.o

Anyway, have you tried clearing your cashe/cookies?

• Thank Thank x 1
  3. XDD I'll take that as a compliment.

Yes, I have cleared the cache and cookies and heck, even my entire browsing history. To elaborate, this has been a problem for about a month already. Probably even more. I have checked my Mac for malware (doesn't seem to have it, though), rebooted my wifi, tried a different browser, contacted my ISP (they didn't know what the hell I was talking about, and neither did I, so I just gave it up), and researched a bunch of stuff on the internet that I couldn't understand no matter how much I tried, all in a fruitless effort to get rid of this thing. I only let it last for this long because I thought it would go away eventually (it didn't). Besides, the puzzles aren't that bad... if you don't count the occasional troll:

[​IMG]

Oh, and this challenge page appears only when I use this particular WiFi router (the one I'm using right now). I don't get this CloudFlare thing AT ALL when I connect elsewhere, like my dorm's WiFi, for instance. >_>

• Like Like x 1
  4. So your WiFi router is public? That could be part of the issue but unfortunately my knowledge on computers only goes so far. @jared555 may know what's up though?

• Thank Thank x 1
  5. This happens to me every once and a while. Usually I can just refresh the page and it goes away.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Apparently your ip range isn't very trustworthy. *looks at suspiciously*

I adjusted some settings, let me kn ow if you get the error again.

• Thank Thank x 1
  7. Whyyyy ;;

Thanks! It's gone now. o_o

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.