Closing Time (AN IWAKU FANFIC FILLED WITH SQUEE-GOODNESS (AND ODD YAOI/YURI PAIRINGS))

Hydronine

The Murrstress
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Douche
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Scifi, Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Horror, Noir, apocalyptic, Grimdark, yaoi, yuri, anything really.
"Fuckinnnnnnn'...... Pwiiiiiiiick.... Fi....finnish.... da.... tape.....tape....estry...." A drunk voice garbled at the bar, snapping at the bartender.

"Yes, yes, just... tell me more about that new troll and I will." The bartender replied calmly, hiding the twitches in his hands, evidence of his addiction. An addiction of Troll Stories. Trance Kitsune looked up at Grumpy, trying to focus before throwing her glass at him, ice and the remnants of whiskey sloshed around, but he had caught it before it had caused any damage.

"YER......STRINGIN' ME OUUUUUUUUUUT! YER NEVAH MAKIN' DAT TAPESTWY ER YAH?!" Trance slurred as she was sudden yanked from her stool and dragged to a table in one of the dark corners of the room, a plaque on the table reading "VIP" as Grumpy shrugged and tended to other patrons. Trance was set down amidst a group of her favorite drinking buddies: Corvus, Vay, Marius, WMD, GMK, with three other seats empty, names set out in front of their chairs. The chairs that hadn't been filled since that last war with the N00bs and Sp4mm3r5.

Asmo was still in intensive care, his ego had been severely wounded, and he had slipped into a coma after a particularly nasty N00b tracked him down and had bound him before shouting many horrid things at him. They were currently rebuilding his spirit. It was very tedious work.

Grumpy also had a place at the table, but he wouldn't get out from behind the goddamned counter, claiming that Orochi was supposed to stand in for him if he left the counter. But Oro was in his happy place, in the cold, chilled storage cellar, busy taking pictures of him with his beloved bottles.

Ryker hadn't suffered, but he had been banned from weaponry after getting way too trigger-happy in a crowd of enemies, and one ally, and accidentally wounded him. This, in turn, had reflected a badly, but it was being worked out. But for the moment, no drinking, apparently. That ally, by the way, had been Darkness, who, by sheer assholish-badassness, had healed up in an hour and was back to fighting in moments.

Darkness, by the way, wasn't there this week either, but that was because of this exactly reason:

"I'm *BLEEP*ing SICK of drinking with you *BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP BLEEP*! I'M GONNA FIND MYSELF A *BLEEEEP* AND *BLEEEEEEEEPITY BLEEP BLEEP* HER UNTIL SHE SCREAMS MY NAME! THEN I'M GONNA DRAG HER TO THE *BLEEEP* AND WATCH AS SHE *BLEEEP BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP*! SO HAVE FUN DRINKING, YOU *BLEEP*in' *BLEEP*s!"

Tain sat in a nearby table, coming over every so often to show the group new, helarious videos, and sit and talk. Diana sat at the bar with Piro, chatting about general, mundane topics, unable to think of what to talk about, requiring much more alcohol. Sakura ran around the bar, drinking some fruity non-alcoholic drink as she talked to the other members, but settling down near Diana and Piro every so often, talking with everyone in a cheerful manner. Torsty sat with Jack near the end of the bar, talking seriously about something that no one else seemed to understand. October sat with Patty in a secluded section of the bar, hiding from Patty's fan boys, wanting a moment to themselves.

Paorou near the bar, working on an art project that was sure to awe the rest of the members when he finished it. The problem was, he'd randomly get up and... well... do odd, random things at random intervals. Ocha sat near the VIP section, drinking tea as Kura chatted with her. Flare was walking from table to table, talking with everyone. Myrn sat with Piro and Diana, cheerfully conversing as, from the shadows, walked in another member, Ike.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE MOAR!" Trance screeched as Corvus took her aside, then slapped her, telling her to stop drinking. This left Vay, Marius, GMK, and WMD alone for the moment, and they chose to do shots every time that Trance screamed "Pudding" at Corvus to make her laugh, therefore stopping the lecture on drinking. They stopped counting after the tenth one in a matter of minutes.

Rory would come around and talk with Marius every now and then, then would go over to Patty and October's table. Fel was sitting at a small table, working on some art, Rory would sit with him every now and again, conversing about ideas, sometimes dragging Trance over. Orion was currently in a group of members playing a game of Beer Pong. Seiji was near the bar, sipping at a drink calmly as he conversed with others. Inky walked in and sat down with Ocha and Kura. Loveless would come to sit with them as well sometimes. TNT would sit in the VIP area sometimes, talking to everyone. Amp would sometimes sit with Paorou, while Necella sat with Imp and Angelic, all talking in a lighthearted manner. 4got10 suddenly walked into the bar, Trance spotted her and drunkenly stumbled towards her, mumbling something like "Mommy" over and over again.

Aquariana came in shortly after, conversing with everyone with a gentle smile. Trance dragged 4got10 and the table of the trio of Neccy, Imp, and Angelic closer to the VIP section as Marius drunkly looked around, seeming to be looking at someone at one of the many other tables. Jumi came in from a previously unheard of backdoor, sitting down at an empty table with a guitar, and with just one strum, half of the women in the bar had somehow flung their bras at him, while he nonchalantly drank a glass of water. Jinx came in through a window, talking with Vay and Corvus. Alarice came in, seemingly out of nowhere, and sat by Diana, talking to her. Tuxedo soon came in as well, followed by King Weavel and Krom. Tuxedo came by the bar, as did King Weavel, while Krom sat on the outskirts of the VIP, someone ordering him a non-alcoholic drink. Marius glared at Krom, Krom glaring straight back, an unspoken distrust and dislike very heavy in the air.

Coffee came in, leading the way for Mara and Ric, who had their baby in good hands while they were here. Trance shouted "Pudding" as loudly as she could, Corvus laughing, yet again. More shots were downed. Suddenly, Marius was bet by someone to sneak a kiss on Corvus while Vay wasn't looking. Pudding was called out again. Another shot was downed. Marius stood up and walked off while WMD roared out with laughter at a joke. Trance was making a bit of a ruckus while Corvus wandered off to the bathroom, upon coming out, Marius had intended on making a graceful move, but instead manged to slip, his face slipping between her massive breasts. They both giggled drunkenly before Marius pried his head from between the mountains of soft flesh and turned around to go back when he remembered the bet and then swung back and pecked Corvus on the cheek before going back, running straight into a more or less, not as drunk, Vay. Who slapped Marius and hauled Corvus away.

Jumi started strumming out a song, much to everyone's delight, and Diana chatted with Sakura as Grumpy continued to serve drinks, sloshing one or two down himself.

TO BE CONTINUED.

Heh, almost seems like an adult version of Cheers. Cheers For Iwaku!!!

BUT WAIT! THAT'S NOT ALL!

Yeah, more shall come. just not today, because Julez shall be writing papers.

In the next chapter, Oro, you'll be forced out of your beloved storage room.

Definitely got a laugh from me since the bra thing is extreme. It's only happened twice, LOL

What about panties?!

That only happened once, and I'm pretty sure that all three of them were drunk when we were playing.

@ Jumi: I wanna go to one of your shows.
@ Darky: Did I come close to what you would have done, Darkykins?

oh god the drunkenness,... there's gonna be a pair of terminators passed out in a dumpster I know it.

and possibly even a kilt wearing lich unconscious in cardboard box nearby.

... That MIGHT happen....maybe.

Maybe, maybe not.

*Tear*

I.... I'm so happy.... I.... I correctly showed the behavior of a badass, asshole... Wait.... ewwww..... EWWWWWWW.

-.- Bad.....ass....asshole....