FANFICTION Closing Time (AN IWAKU FANFIC FILLED WITH SQUEE-GOODNESS (AND ODD YAOI/YURI PAIRINGS))

Discussion in 'SHOWCASING' started by Hydronine, Apr 25, 2010.

1. "Fuckinnnnnnn'...... Pwiiiiiiiick.... Fi....finnish.... da.... tape.....tape....estry...." A drunk voice garbled at the bar, snapping at the bartender.

"Yes, yes, just... tell me more about that new troll and I will." The bartender replied calmly, hiding the twitches in his hands, evidence of his addiction. An addiction of Troll Stories. Trance Kitsune looked up at Grumpy, trying to focus before throwing her glass at him, ice and the remnants of whiskey sloshed around, but he had caught it before it had caused any damage.

"YER......STRINGIN' ME OUUUUUUUUUUT! YER NEVAH MAKIN' DAT TAPESTWY ER YAH?!" Trance slurred as she was sudden yanked from her stool and dragged to a table in one of the dark corners of the room, a plaque on the table reading "VIP" as Grumpy shrugged and tended to other patrons. Trance was set down amidst a group of her favorite drinking buddies: Corvus, Vay, Marius, WMD, GMK, with three other seats empty, names set out in front of their chairs. The chairs that hadn't been filled since that last war with the N00bs and Sp4mm3r5.

Asmo was still in intensive care, his ego had been severely wounded, and he had slipped into a coma after a particularly nasty N00b tracked him down and had bound him before shouting many horrid things at him. They were currently rebuilding his spirit. It was very tedious work.

Grumpy also had a place at the table, but he wouldn't get out from behind the goddamned counter, claiming that Orochi was supposed to stand in for him if he left the counter. But Oro was in his happy place, in the cold, chilled storage cellar, busy taking pictures of him with his beloved bottles.

Ryker hadn't suffered, but he had been banned from weaponry after getting way too trigger-happy in a crowd of enemies, and one ally, and accidentally wounded him. This, in turn, had reflected a badly, but it was being worked out. But for the moment, no drinking, apparently. That ally, by the way, had been Darkness, who, by sheer assholish-badassness, had healed up in an hour and was back to fighting in moments.

Darkness, by the way, wasn't there this week either, but that was because of this exactly reason:

"I'm *BLEEP*ing SICK of drinking with you *BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP BLEEP*! I'M GONNA FIND MYSELF A *BLEEEEP* AND *BLEEEEEEEEPITY BLEEP BLEEP* HER UNTIL SHE SCREAMS MY NAME! THEN I'M GONNA DRAG HER TO THE *BLEEEP* AND WATCH AS SHE *BLEEEP BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP*! SO HAVE FUN DRINKING, YOU *BLEEP*in' *BLEEP*s!"

Tain sat in a nearby table, coming over every so often to show the group new, helarious videos, and sit and talk. Diana sat at the bar with Piro, chatting about general, mundane topics, unable to think of what to talk about, requiring much more alcohol. Sakura ran around the bar, drinking some fruity non-alcoholic drink as she talked to the other members, but settling down near Diana and Piro every so often, talking with everyone in a cheerful manner. Torsty sat with Jack near the end of the bar, talking seriously about something that no one else seemed to understand. October sat with Patty in a secluded section of the bar, hiding from Patty's fan boys, wanting a moment to themselves.

Paorou near the bar, working on an art project that was sure to awe the rest of the members when he finished it. The problem was, he'd randomly get up and... well... do odd, random things at random intervals. Ocha sat near the VIP section, drinking tea as Kura chatted with her. Flare was walking from table to table, talking with everyone. Myrn sat with Piro and Diana, cheerfully conversing as, from the shadows, walked in another member, Ike.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE MOAR!" Trance screeched as Corvus took her aside, then slapped her, telling her to stop drinking. This left Vay, Marius, GMK, and WMD alone for the moment, and they chose to do shots every time that Trance screamed "Pudding" at Corvus to make her laugh, therefore stopping the lecture on drinking. They stopped counting after the tenth one in a matter of minutes.

Rory would come around and talk with Marius every now and then, then would go over to Patty and October's table. Fel was sitting at a small table, working on some art, Rory would sit with him every now and again, conversing about ideas, sometimes dragging Trance over. Orion was currently in a group of members playing a game of Beer Pong. Seiji was near the bar, sipping at a drink calmly as he conversed with others. Inky walked in and sat down with Ocha and Kura. Loveless would come to sit with them as well sometimes. TNT would sit in the VIP area sometimes, talking to everyone. Amp would sometimes sit with Paorou, while Necella sat with Imp and Angelic, all talking in a lighthearted manner. 4got10 suddenly walked into the bar, Trance spotted her and drunkenly stumbled towards her, mumbling something like "Mommy" over and over again.

Aquariana came in shortly after, conversing with everyone with a gentle smile. Trance dragged 4got10 and the table of the trio of Neccy, Imp, and Angelic closer to the VIP section as Marius drunkly looked around, seeming to be looking at someone at one of the many other tables. Jumi came in from a previously unheard of backdoor, sitting down at an empty table with a guitar, and with just one strum, half of the women in the bar had somehow flung their bras at him, while he nonchalantly drank a glass of water. Jinx came in through a window, talking with Vay and Corvus. Alarice came in, seemingly out of nowhere, and sat by Diana, talking to her. Tuxedo soon came in as well, followed by King Weavel and Krom. Tuxedo came by the bar, as did King Weavel, while Krom sat on the outskirts of the VIP, someone ordering him a non-alcoholic drink. Marius glared at Krom, Krom glaring straight back, an unspoken distrust and dislike very heavy in the air.

Coffee came in, leading the way for Mara and Ric, who had their baby in good hands while they were here. Trance shouted "Pudding" as loudly as she could, Corvus laughing, yet again. More shots were downed. Suddenly, Marius was bet by someone to sneak a kiss on Corvus while Vay wasn't looking. Pudding was called out again. Another shot was downed. Marius stood up and walked off while WMD roared out with laughter at a joke. Trance was making a bit of a ruckus while Corvus wandered off to the bathroom, upon coming out, Marius had intended on making a graceful move, but instead manged to slip, his face slipping between her massive breasts. They both giggled drunkenly before Marius pried his head from between the mountains of soft flesh and turned around to go back when he remembered the bet and then swung back and pecked Corvus on the cheek before going back, running straight into a more or less, not as drunk, Vay. Who slapped Marius and hauled Corvus away.

Jumi started strumming out a song, much to everyone's delight, and Diana chatted with Sakura as Grumpy continued to serve drinks, sloshing one or two down himself.

TO BE CONTINUED.

2. Heh, almost seems like an adult version of Cheers. Cheers For Iwaku!!!

3. Blair

"It would have been worse! I would have woken up in your arms, and, whelp..." she chuckled and leaned against him "Its a good thing I'm actually good at social activites now."

Gwen

She glanced up at him and she nodded "I-I'll talk to the police okay?" She stuttered nervously still not wanting to tell him "I mean I don't like to but I have had experience with them." She moved his hand slightly upwards towards her back and frowned as she thought "I can lead them towards something. Do a fake damsel in distress call at one of their hideouts or something."

4. I chuckled.

5. In the next chapter, Oro, you'll be forced out of your beloved storage room.

6. Definitely got a laugh from me since the bra thing is extreme. It's only happened twice, LOL

7. Blair

She kissed him back and held him close "Im glad you decided to stay over today."

Gwen

"Never again!" She exclaimed again dramatically and scrunched her shoulders as he kissed her neck "Oh stop it you." She teased him.

8. Ray

"Agreed. Mmm." He kept kissing her and rubbing her back.

Jason

"Mmmm, I know, and it's sexy." He uncurled her and pinned her hands gently over her head on the bed. He kissed her neck more and started pulling her pants off.

9. Blair

She kissed him back, wrapping her arms around him

(So I did start having ideas about a potiental organization that would round up these four and force them to start working together. Are we still going to do something along those lines?)

Gwen

"Mm." She rolled her eyes and maneuvered her hands off the head board "Don't get too excited deary." She grinned as she tried to roll off the bed "Almost victory!"

10. Ray

He kissed her deeper. His hand went under the back of her shirt and rubbed her bare back.

Jason

He smiled and started laughing. He picked her up and put her back on the bed. "Not so fast beautiful." He got her pants all the way off. He placed a hand on her butt and the other behind her head and kept kissing her.

11. Blair

She sighed and kissed him again, hesitant. She pulled away for a moment and smiled as she huddled underneath her blanket

Gwen

She rolled her eyes and blinked before gently pushing him off "Alright enough fun for you dear." She attempted to roll him off her "Damn it why are you so much taller than I am..."

12. Blair

She blinked and got up after he took off her shirt. She grabbed her blanket and kept it so it covered her "L-little too much." She was surprised she didn't accidentally freeze him. She felt herself on fire and her hand did start to get a little too cold to be natural. She took a big breath as to make sure it didn't spread.

Gwen

She rolled her eyes "Fine but I'm making it to at least one class."

(Skip?)

13. (That's alright. I was thinking of being corny and having it as a counter group, Cloak.)

Blair

She shook her head "Its I just felt really frozen in that moment." She made herself
    Have a mental high five and she nudged him "Its my fault for not being more clear."

Gwen

She grinned and started running back to school

14. ... That MIGHT happen....maybe.

15. (And we are moved over here! Woo first technical post!)

Winnifred

"Scandalous! How do you not feel the urge to even giggle?" I pondered to him and couldn't help but burst out laughing as he tried again "Saka!" I attempted to hit him with the pillow, being gentle as I giggled. I didn't want to actually hurt him, but I also did not want him to get his hands on my weapon. I would not be taken down by the dweeb of my life.

Damon

I traverse upstairs and peek around the hall. I think I see a bigger door at the end of the hall so I beckon Rina behind me. I approach the door and in big letters it proclaims Mister Carmichael! Underneath that, in scrawled handwriting is He's the dad with no kids, the father of the house. He is currently out, but if you need to talk to mama bear, I am available. Love Carrie. But don't love me for God's sake, it's gross. I chuckled at the little note that was pried underneath the emblem of the man's name. I reach over to grasp the handle. I am surprised but not entirely shocked to see it is locked. "Yo Rin!" I exclaim "Care to get it open?"

Andre

(He's just horrified of everything at this point XD)

She pulls away and I realize my chest is heaving. My face is on fire. Everything I once thought impossible for my head was now happening. I was feeling joy. Not the kind I thought was falsely manufactured within my mind. I was feeling affection, and not just thinking it was a tactic of survival. I grin at her. "I really like you Vi."

16. Ah okay. It's been sad because I want to save an rp that's over 2000 pages and I have been procrasinating XD But it really is depressing. I have only seen one post from her but that was about a month ago. I really want to continue to rp with her

17. Cyrus

My eyes flicker over to nellie and I do notice she is acting a bit off, although I do remind myself that she is a naturally odd person and I shouldn't concern myself as long as she wasn't mentally or physically hurt. Still it bothers me not knowing what she is thinking.

"You appley then?" I ask her in a light tone as my hand goes to rest on her shoulder and I squeeze "You sure you are okay?" I ask her with a gentle smile then peek up as I head Helen proclaim

"Shut up." For a moment im concerned she has gone code Bitch and has turned on us completely, but I see that she is placing her hand on Pens cheek gently and looking into her eyes as if to find Jack "Just keep your conscience quiet for twenty minutes." She demanded, and I suddenly realize she hadn't stuttered. Helen rarely says a command clearly. I remember I let her practice on me and she stuttered so bad I had to get her something to drink to calm her down. It hits me that while Helen may not have loved Pen romantically she did really love her. In fact I would have dared say that it was stronger than a romantic bond, but I knew inwardly she meant it as a sisterly connection. I don't know if Helen could ever love that way, or if she wanted to. She seemed frightened to me about most people. I doubt she let someone grip her hand or force their lips to hers.

I turn towards Nellie "You know Nellie Bellie you gotta cheer up and get rid of that face like you are concentrating on a crap." I poke her belly gently and grin "Give is a forsaken smile."

Carrie

I laugh in success as he groans. I know how to hit his weak points. My face flares up as he kisses and hops over me and I realize my plan has backfired. He says if I get out of bed I could get a hug. But there is something so nice about being cuddled under the covers that I pout

"No fair." I open my arms in return "How about a stalemate? If you come back to bed I'll hug you and owe you three future hugs. Make your move Sammy boy." I grin at him, stilling giving him doey eyes

18. Oh...*blinks* I-I totally knew that. *quickly wipes off war paint*

*takes list*

For later. I got'chu gurl; gimme like two weeks and I'll got you covered.

But yes, everyone's so stankin' CUTE! I literally flipped when Helen went into confident boss mode and told Jack to shut up again. *squeals*