Closing Open Registration on January 15th

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Grumpy

tumblr_m3mae5U32W1qhn8f8o1_500.gif

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Touch of Insanity
But... how am I going to justify raising server prices if iwaku's load level doesn't keep increasing? :(
Inflation, obviously. Just tie it to the value of the Zimbabwe dollar. You'll get price increases in no time.

Are you twats really complaining about things being "stagnant," and how we won't have "new blood?" How many RPs are you in? How many partners do you go to regularly? Really think about the people.

Now ask yourself: out of a pool of over TWO THOUSAND UNIQUE INDIVIDUALS ON A ROLEPLAY/WRITING COMMUNITY, you're not going to find someone new tomorrow? Or next week? Or next month? Or half a year from now?

You're just lying to yourself and being an idiot and crying just to cry. Stop.

I bet half of you didn't even know I existed before I posted this, and I've been on Iwaku since damn near the Diana takeover. We're talking 5 YEARS. Think about that.

Also @Grumpy cannot Nikki bcuz phone :(

• Love
Reactions: Space Cowboy
DON'T NICKI ANOTHER OF THE THREADS YOU LUNATICS! D:

I mean, to be honest, I use shitposting like a special SS3 skill. That Asmo fundraiser was already a shit show. All we did was to actually post a different kind of shit in it. <33333

'Cuz honestly, who really wanted to read through 3-5 more pages of opinionated schlock with the situation being explained twice when you could just have 15 gifs of Queen Bey and King Nicki?

komikero.gif

And because THINGS DO NOT HAPPEN IN A VACCUUM, this guy is Gerry Alanguilan, comic artist.

I AM SO GLAD I JOINED WHEN I DID THEN! HEHE
BUT! If I want friends to join, I can still link them? With the proper link yes?

Reactions: QueenObscure
OH! Also when you said "Fix some mistakes"
Will this interfear with PM RP logs? Or will I have to back them up, one day?

Last edited:
If it means lightening the load for the staff and community volunteers, as well as more improvements for Iwaku, it's all good. I trust the admins and staff, they've been taking care of Iwaku and its members.

Will this interfear with PM RP logs? Or will I have to back then up, one day?
Nothing that will affect private messages at the moment! If it did, we'd give a huuuuge timeframe notice first. O_O

• Love
Reactions: QueenObscure
Don't worry about things. Think of it this way. Its a family here, and that's how we treat everyone, am I not mistaken? Eventually, the population rate will increase, and continue to increase. With that rate of change in so little amount of time, it'll be like an island found. The new land, people will come and inhabit it. At first, its a reasonable amount of people. One town, one police force and hospital. One school. All is okay. Then more people come. This brings in more towns, and more everything. They repopulate, and now the island has no more room. So what does the government do? They find a new place for them. Iwaku is the island. The members are the people. We have already filled the island up. The admins are just telling new people they can't come here. There's no more room. It's their choice. The least we can do is support their decision. If you don't like how things are run, then this might not be the place for you. This is just my thoughts.

Don't worry about things. Think of it this way. Its a family here, and that's how we treat everyone, am I not mistaken? Eventually, the population rate will increase, and continue to increase. With that rate of change in so little amount of time, it'll be like an island found. The new land, people will come and inhabit it. At first, its a reasonable amount of people. One town, one police force and hospital. One school. All is okay. Then more people come. This brings in more towns, and more everything. They repopulate, and now the island has no more room. So what does the government do? They find a new place for them. Iwaku is the island. The members are the people. We have already filled the island up. The admins are just telling new people they can't come here. There's no more room. It's their choice. The least we can do is support their decision. If you don't like how things are run, then this might not be the place for you. This is just my thoughts.

HEY DIANA, THEY'RE BASICALLY CALLING YOU DONALD TRUMP.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Izurich and Beta
But my hair is real! ;___;

Hehe, we'll take your word for it ;)

• Love
Reactions: Yuki40
Status
Not open for further replies.