2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Advanced
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Fandom, Post apocalypse
The year is 2089, New Seoul has already been overrun by the interdimensional monsters that had appeared out of nowhere decades ago. Even when the World Government had sent out their highest specialized teams of Closers as well as Vulture Corps and the special ops team known as Wildhüter could not hold their own against the overwhelming numbers of monster that came out from portals all around the planet.
It was only a matter of time that the interdimensional monsters would eventually head straight for UNION HQ and Vulture HQ and attack it directly to stop the possibly threat of other Closers or other teams coming out to face them head on.

Now, to this day the only thing keeping the entire world from going into complete destruction is the police force commanded by Commander Song still as well as the remaining Closers who survived the day of the attack on HQ. Most if not all the higher ups by this point have nearly given up on rescuing any civilians out of fear and all have forced themselves into safety by flying high above the skies where either certain dimensional monsters cant reach or deep underground with high security to protect them.

Meanwhile, as the Closers that still remain alive continue fighting; there are still others who are starting to learn about their Phase Force and beginning to unlock their abilities one at a time. Experienced Closers who have met these particular people have been the only hope of training them since UNION HQ no longer exists to help the training while others are either killed before they can be found or learned to control them on their own.

I know it's not exactly much...however this roleplay is based off the game CLOSERS. If you do not know much about the game or know the game at all, that's all fine and dandy too...I can help out with explaining what needs to be explained if needed.

I've heard of CLOSERS, but that's pretty much it. What sort of stuff would we need to know to get into things?

@R-9 Pilot

Nothing really in particular. I mean ill be making a Lore Thread for it too for those who don't know certain things on CLOSERS. Such as Dimensional Monsters and the different classes of them from E to S. What Phase Force is and how it works, who UNION, Vulture Corp, and Wildhüter are. Etc.

Its just knowing about them beforehand just makes it easier for those who join so you wouldn't have to go through and read all that Lore. XD