Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Vivian

Original poster
Hello! My name is Vivian or Vi; I'm okay with whatever you call me (lol), and as the prefix indicates, I'm looking for a role-playing partner! I've never really filled out one of these things before so I'll just imitate what I've seen around, so here is some things about me:
  • I'm a teen member (obviously) but to be more specific I'm 16
  • I've been role-playing for about three years now, and two years of Para/Multi-para
  • I enjoy playing video games (Pokémon, Fire Emblem, Splatoon!, etc.)
  • I can't play canon characters, I'm sorry, I just can't
  • Lately I've been wanting to try out romance since it's one of my least plays genres.
And now some rules or things I would like (because law is order?):
  • I ask that my partner at least tries and mirror my reply length wise, but I understand that quantity is not quality, but quality equals quantity (I'm just asking for you not to leave me in a dead end OTL)
  • Please use decent grammar and spelling IC meaning dnt type leik dis (typos are fine, human error!)
  • I actually enjoy discussing plot with m RP partner, so please don't hesitate to reject an idea or add onto it, communication will make things easier, and I'm like 98% sure I'm a decent person
  • Please don't control my character without asking beforehand. Additionally, I won't play any canon or pre-made characters
  • I can do fandom role-plays, just not canon characters from that fandom (I've been saying that a lot haven't I?)

=Most interested

=Least interested

=Possibility of romance is A-OK
=Possibility of romance is highly unlikely
=There is no love tonight, fam
=I have a very vague idea for this idea
=I don't even have a plot; I just like the concept
Labeling on Fandoms implies I am interested in the concept, not role-playing as a canon character (lol).
  • Pokémon
  • Fire Emblem (Awakening & FatesA.K.A Waifu Simulator​)
  • Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica
  • Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji
  • Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
  • Splatoon!
  • Witch's House

I'll be updating this regularly, if you have any ideas you might be interested in role-playing please comment below or message me (it doesn't have to be fandom based, I'm just too lazy at the moment to write out every idea I'm suffering with)! If there are any questions as to my role-playing itself, then please check my role-play profile before asking, thank you, lovelies.​

Reactions: Mimikyu
I may have some fandom ideas using only OCS.

I may have some fandom ideas using only OCS.
tumblr_m29nprxzhR1r94pqh.png
You've captured my attention.

Want to discuss some ideas in a pm then?

I am in search of a young woman who'd be interested in a Samurai x Geisha with mythological aspects or Onna-Buigeisha(female samurai)?

I usually write very descriptively and make 3-4 or 5 paragraph posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.