Status
Not open for further replies.
75284de434ae846ac9763a78d8680190.jpg
Luke Uptin

Luke got out of bed feeling very displeased. (Now what dose she want?) He thought to himself... He then looked to Jerry who was also awake at the time. Luke took Jerry out of his tank and mounted him on his right shoulder "Come on bud, let's get this over with." he said to the lizard, as he grabbed a package Twizzlers from his night stand and proceeded to gnaw on one as he made his way to the hallway to meet up with every one, with Jerry still on his shoulder. Luke, never liked the Den mother, or any of the adults for that matter. He Didn't trust a single one of them and only listened to them because the rules demand it.

Once Luke made it to the meet up he randomly stood next to Alicia. He had no reason for doing so, he just didn't care enough to mind who he was standing by. Jerry has seen some of these people before, as Luke dose walk around the orphanage with him riding on his shoulder. So some of these kids know about Luke owning a pet iguana, others didn't and were seeing it for the first time. "Well I'm here... This better be important" He said to the Den mother with his telepathy. He said it with a very... annoyed tone, like this was a waste of his time. And to him it was, but he was to tiered to want to cause trouble to day and hence is the reason why he even showed up at all.

Last edited:
image.jpeg
Jameson Francis

It was, Jameson realized, likely enough that the girl had gotten a nose bleed or some other type of minor injury, but in this place how could one jump to ordinary conclusions? He'd already seen a girl walking on walls, and now he stood in line next to someone who was not always completely opaque, and who knew what else lived in this place. Someone who dared to own a pet lizard in an orphanage, apparently, but also much stranger things, and possibly more dangerous ones. The sounds he'd heard had to be some sort of destruction or they wouldn't have reached him from so far away.

When the young girl met eyes with him, he didn't look away immediately, brows drawn together in concern and not having not noticed her staring back at him. She looked away first, and he eventually turned his attention more to the crowd at large, wanting to see if there were other injuries or anything else seeming out of place but with a little spot of worry for her at the back of his mind. The girls in particular seemed more shaken, and Jameson only spotted Eden by her bright hair when he eventually noticed her, giving only a nod in way of greeting because it didn't seem like speaking loud enough for her to hear was appropriate for now. He would wait until later to break rules.

Once kids had stopped drifting into the space they now occupied and everything was mostly in order, Jameson just waited, fighting down the feelings of Odd Man Out in this place. When the headmistress or whoever she was explained what was happening so late at night, he could move on with his meager little life and maybe even get some sleep.

f0d53msh8jbk6bf8fnhm8md1a01468200661_zpsgvp7qrcz.jpg

♫ Now Playing: 03. 'Please Hold My Hand'

Eden rustled herself out of bed, having barely settled into it before being rudely awoken by The Don. She lumbered across the dorm, towards a now nonexistent door, and stepped out into the lineup without so much as an ounce of grace. The closer she got, the lighter you became.

"mmwha..."

She was absolutely incoherent.

"..I dint breaga dorrr..."

9bae9434-6ef5-4f15-b710-1fbd3369f2b5_zpsiurphofa.png

♫ Now Playing: 02. 'of Difference & The Others'

jed6ibqmgfdqea8uof25ven1t11468563792_zpswqyegkdr.jpg

Soft eyes had hardened behind the shell of a stern, almost angry gaze. The Headmistress scanned the hall, gradually assembling with the girls, and freshly awoken boys. The blood on Alicia's shirt did not escape her, and she squinted slightly, though without flinching, as though attempting to grapple with the series of unknown events that may have led to the state of her garments.
"Anyone who can use the toilet standing up can go back to bed."
She said this almost jokingly, likely as an attempt to diffuse the obvious tension her arrival had caused. It did little to undermine her pure adult status. And probably made everyone even more uncomfortable. Her eyes quickly picked out a redhead sleepily wandering back into the almost unrecognizable girl's dorm.
"You don't count, Eden."

Donna grimaced at the group of girls now standing before her, and paused for what seemed like several hours before asking her one question. She nodded towards Alicia.
"Who can explain to me how that happened?"

kpjjbluj8qg2scpap2hg3p29c71468811441_zpsiuufogvh.jpg

"..."

Last edited by a moderator:
Ann Marie Rayne
images

Ann stayed by Alicia's side, holding her hand. She watched the headmistress then glanced to the dorm room and back, wishing she could talk and say it was just an accident. It wasn't like they hadn't been through this before after all. She couldn't speak, but she could hold her hand and let her know she wasn't alone. Movement caught her eye as the cat came put and over to the girls, twining around their legs and looking up at Ann and Alicia. She closed her eyes briefly then knelt down to pick the cat up before looking to Donna again to see how much trouble she would be in. Maybe that would be a good thing though, if they thought the cat scared Alicia in her sleep, then her powers tried to protect her until she woke and saw it was a cat? Well, they would see wouldn't they?

Alicia Winters.jpg Alicia Winters

Alicia looks down shyly before clearing her throat and speaking up in a fearful manner "Ma'am... it was me. I had a nightmare and... well you know what happens then. My powers did a lot of damage and even hurt me..." Her eyes start to water as she sniffles and looks so remorsefully at Donna "I'm so sorry! I don't mean to keep doing this! I just... I keep dreaming about my father! He keeps killing us all!" She starts to cry profusely and hugs herself to Ann woefully as she tells everyone her recurring nightmare. The fear of her own father being so severe it has traumatized her and stricken her with nightmares, paranoia, and a mind-numbing fear. Alicia speaks almost unintelligibly as she explains that she tried to fix it all but it just wouldn't restore itself as best as it was. Her sobbing babbles become even worse as she grows more and more afraid of the consequences and judgment of her peers and the headmistress. Alicia feels so much like a huge burden and a danger now, her fear and self-loathing making her tear stricken eyes start to glow as the walls start to groan and change to a dead decaying color. Her power was activating again this time while she was awake. She was panicking too much, her mind being so negative about everything right now making things worse and worse. This time, everyone was gathered to see her power firsthand and while awake. "NOOO! NOT AGAIN! STOP IT!!!" She pulls away from Ann, fearing that she would hurt her. She truly wants to stop herself but her mind is in such a panic that she won't calm down so easily

Moving away with all of the other boys, Ricchon sighed as this had been for nothing-...again. Even though he felt sorry for Alicia, he started explaining to the platina blonde dude as they walked "An advice: get used to this...It's okay though, A-" He halted suddenly as the walls started creaking. He whipped his head around when hearing the panicking brunette, and the whole building seemed to shake. As he stared concerned at the little girl, who caused so much destruction, Ricchon seemed unaware of a soft, gentle mist which appeared from nowhere around his body.
As Alicia was panicking on the other side of the room, Ricchon sensed great danger, and being one of the oldest, he readied himself to do something. A coal black fog appeared around his tall body, and he was ready to act with his powers. Inside the growing, thick fog, dark and swift vine like things moved about. Ricchon wasn't sure what he could do to help Alicia, but he'd get himself, and perhaps those around him, outside should the building collapse. Maybe he could use his powers on Alicia somehow. But how? And what could he possibly do? Turn the fearsome darkness into a silent paradise? Maybe make her think she was out of harms way? Either way he was ready to teleport as many as he could outside. Luke, the new guy, and two more perhaps...Definitely not his bullies who panicked in their own ways.

Last edited:
Ann Marie Rayne
images

Ann turned to Alicia when the girl started to panic. She was worried for her even before the walls started to groan and disintegrate. She dropped to one knee, letting the cat go so she could grab the girl's shoulders and make her look at her. Please calm down, we are in no danger. She thought, though couldn't say. She reached up to move Alicia's hair back from her face then gave her a small smile, shaking her head a little. Shh. A small sound, but the first she had made in so long.

image.jpeg
Jameson Francis

Jameson pulled a displeased face when the woman that had summoned them out sent them right back again, frowning and looking at Ricchon to share the incredulous thought of it. "If there's an intercom why didn't she just say 'girls only'?" He complained, quiet so as not to be overheard but clear enough for the other teen to hear. "What if I pee sitting down? She doesn't know me." He did not, because why would he, but it was the principle of the thing and he was irritated over being shooed away before knowing what had happened.

When they were back to the boy's dorms, he strained to listen to what was happening back outside as the shadowed teen spoke to him. "This happens all the time?" He murmured distractedly as he tried to hear what the girls were saying about nightmares, glancing back at Ricchon to show he was splitting his attention but not ignoring. But the shadowy figure beside him had stopped talking and there was no need for hiding anymore, the building creaking like an earthquake tried to tear it down, one of the girls was screaming. Flinching back away from the walls, Jameson moved out enough to see the young girl with blood on her shirt, crying and shouting, begging for things to stop. "It's her? It's her, isn't-
christ." Jameson gave a little jump away from Ricchon when he turned to see the shadows had grown and were moving, a hand to his chest as he realized it was still the same person inside the dark mass and relaxed, huffing an irritated breath at himself for being startled again. These people were literally going to be the death of him.

"Simmer down, you'll scare her more." He advised, confused and foreign to this place and not thinking that the girl had probably seen Ricchon all shadowy lots of times before. "I've got an idea." He turned on his heal and ran off without thinking, cringing away from the way the walls made sounds they shouldn't and going straight to his bed in the dorms. He hated - absolutely hated - taking his walking stick out of that room, but he wanted to do something and he had a plan and why shouldn't he try? That little girl needed help, more than most he'd encountered before.

Ricchon felt a little self conscious about his useless powers when he was told to simmer down, but it was the only way he could help. He was relieved to ignore it however as the new kid seemed to move on with a plan. Ricchon decided to stand by and wait for him. Maybe he could assist? He thought, but doubted they could do anything. He didn't want to interfere if the principal and the other girls surrounding Alicia could handle it. She was just a girl.
Ricchon got an idea while Jameson was picking up what he needed for his idea, but discarded it right away; Teleporting Alicia and himself out in the cold would probably make matters worse.
When Ricchon realized the blonde was about to run over with a giant stick, he moved to stop him.
"Don't go over there!" Ricchon's voice made to sound friendly even though it was demonic. He proceeded to swiftly grab the new kid's left shoulder to keep him in place next to him. He looked concerned at Alicia, but would still listen to the boy's plan, however he feared for them all. It was dangerous. Everyone was in danger, and no rash actions should be made.
The fog had expanded from Ricchon and over to the new kid's arm as he got touched by the shadow manipulator. Things would seem darker to Jameson now, supposing he didn't have night vision, and a chilling sensation encircled them both. Jameson would still be able to see Alicia and everyone on the right side of the hallway, though not the boys or the wall behind Ricchon.
As Ricchon held his position, and apprehensively waited to teleport, Jameson would feel a weak sensation of suction towards Ricchon's darker shape. Even though he created all of this, he expressed control and kindness. He could almost look like a little baby demon trying to do good.

Last edited:

♫ Now Playing: 13. 'Dream Beam: Beyond Imagination'

Eden mumbled some debatable gibberish, rubbing her barely open eyes, as if to further understand the crippling walls and girl breaking down a few feet away. She hobbled quite slowly toward Alicia, a calm, aloof smile on her face, her eyes more or less closed, making halfhearted waving motions with her hands, as if to signal "everything is okay" to the girl.

"s'all goodd...~"

She got incredibly close, patting the girl on the head quite gently, making indeterminate faces at Ann, who was also trying her best to comfort the girl. Eden did the only she knew how to do in her somnolent state, turn off all gravity in the room. It was sudden, and the very definition of shocking, everything and everyone became borderline weightless. Eden herself wafted up from the floor like a dying helium balloon, making strange, slightly happy noises as she drifted in and out of consciousness. None of this did anything to help, and probably made everything worse, but Eden did not know or care. All of this, however, only lasted a few moments before Eden literally fell out of the air, woke up, screamed, and just tried her best to assess the new situation.

"..What happened??"

♫ Now Playing: 02. 'of Difference & The Others'

Donna tried to say a few words before being cut off by Alicia's powers. she spoke into a small two way radio on her belt
"I need Valium upstairs, now."
She did some floaty stuff for a moment when eden did her thing, etc, etc.
"For two."

She added into her radio.
"Something about trying to comfort Alicia. very motherly, kind words."

kpjjbluj8qg2scpap2hg3p29c71468811441_zpsiuufogvh.jpg

"..."

SOME STUFF ABOUT NURSE ENNS GRABBING MEDS AND HEADING UPSTAIRS HERE.​

Reactions: Laivindur
Alicia Winters.jpg Alicia Winters

Alicia looks at Ann and she can barely keep her eyes on the girl who was trying so hard to comfort her, but without words Alicia simply shakes in place and retreats from Ann. She backs away just slightly before Eden approaches and pats her on the head. While trying to tell her everything was going to be ok. Alicia takes a few rapid breaths and screams as she starts to float into the air. She reaches out for the wall to try and anchor herself to it and resist the gravity switch but it was pointless as it didn't last very long. She falls and gazes over at Eden to find that she is much more awake and alert now... Alicia looks down as she begins to feel bad about what she did again, though the headmistress' words reach her. Kind, motherly words... Alicia takes a few deep breaths and seems to be calming slightly and the groaning of the walls becomes much less intense though they are bloated and swollen as if soaked in water for many years. It would take some paneling work to fix such damage though they wouldn't break anytime soon unless someone was to strike the walls. However if Alicia didn't control her fear soon she would certainly do some dangerous structural damage. She was afraid of the fact that she was going to be medicated and forced to sleep again, forced back into that nightmare. She wouldn't sleep tonight without the drugs but she didn't want them, she didn't want to sleep at all. Insomnia suits her just fine as it keeps the dark memories away

Ann Marie Rayne
images

Ann gasped when gravity changed, making them all float for a moment then get dropped down again. She shivered and looked to the cat as it bolted out of there hissing and growling. That had been unexpected and not fun, though it did distract the others for a moment. She shook her head and looked back to Alicia again, holding her right wrist where she had landed on it. She heard the headmistress asking for drugs, as if those could help the situation. You couldn't calm someone from a nightmare if you couldn't wake them. She thought with a frown then pushed such thoughts away, holding out her left hand to Alicia again since she had moved apart thanks to the gravity manipulation and the girl backing away. I am not giving up on you, I wish I could tell you that. You should see how much me and the other kids here like you, even with this destructive power. She frowned then and glanced over to Luke You can read minds, right? Tell her that we are not going to run away from her, that we know she wouldn't hurt us on purpose...can you even hear me? She didn't have any telepathy, so she did't know if it would work to try to talk to him like this, but she had to try something, it wasn't like she could make herself talk even though her therapist said being mute was self imposed for her.

Reactions: Sarokhor
75284de434ae846ac9763a78d8680190.jpg
Luke Uptin

"Yes... Every... Single... Word of it" Luke Leered At Anna as he spoke to her with his telepathy, He sounded as if Anna was stating the obvious. This was the first time Luke had witnessed Alicia's power, he had heard rumors about them but only now did he believe them. He was still trying to wrap his head around how a little girl could hold such a nasty force inside of her. Luke then turned his attention back To Anna and continued to speak to her through a psychic link. "First off There is a difference between reading minds and reading thoughts, although I can do both one is more strenuous than the other... I think you can guess which is which." Luke then turned his attention Back to Alicia who seemed to be fearful of something... but what was it exactly? "Second, Why should I tell her something so obvious? Even if we COULD run from her... And I'm not saying I would... Why would any of you risk the prejudice of normal men and women?" He paused for a moment to continue eating his Twizzlers and to let Jerry (who surprisingly survived the ordeal) crawl over to his other shoulder. "And Third, what are the odd's she will listen to me of all people? I don't exactly have the best track record with... People..."

Luke then sighed as he knew that the best he could do at the moment so he could get a good night sleep was to help her. After speaking to her via telepathy Luke knew that the two girls had a bit of a bond between another, It would be wrong for him to let their friendship die simply because Alicia can't so much as control her powers. "But... I have a feeling you aren't going to leave me alone unless I do something... So how about I use my Psychic powers to establish a telepathic link between you and Alicia... And you can tell her your self?" He said to Anna as he leered at her once more, this time with a more... Relaxed tone.

Last edited:
Ann Marie Rayne
images

You can do that? Ann asked, looking to him then shaking her head with a smile. Of course he could, why would he offer something he couldn't do? How long will it last? It was scary to let anyone else mess with your head, but if it would help Alicia, she had to try right? To answer your second thing, you tell her the obvious to calm her down and make sure her powers won't go out of control. They flare when she is scared, so we try to make her not scared. The other two things she wasn't answering, the first was semantics and the third was not something she thought she could explain. Alicia, like most girls did listen to those around them, that was just the way girls were, even if they didn't seem to be listening.

Reactions: TyranntX
Regardless of what happened next, Ricchon panicked when he was lifted from the floor. "Gah!" he exclaimed as he couldn't hold back the suction of his teleportation, which sent both him and Jameson outside, in the air, a meter above the flat roof. Below and further ahead to the left they could see the roof of the kitchen and dining hall, and other than that the garden and everything was pitch black or snow covered. Perhaps a few lights were on outside. Ricchon and Jameson had gone straight up from the corridor, and onto the roof of the second floor.
In that short second Ricchon had realized what a terrible mistake he'd done: They'd float into space and die! Again the combination of Eden's powers and his own caused great danger to him. He screamed while trying to grip at the roof, but he didn't even reach the deep snow on top of it. Shortly however, and luckily, both boys fell onto the snow covered roof, possibly with minor bruises as a result. The dark fog from before had seemed to vaporize in the night sky as they appeared in the winter storm.
Ricchon tensed when feeling the cold snow pressing against his torso, and stood up a little shakily "Oh! Jesus! Aah, that's cold!" He immediately started freezing as the cold winds hit his snow covered clothes. All signs of Ricchon's powers were gone, though he still looked like a human version of Edward Scissorhands. He didn't seem to like the cold that much, and looked very uncomfortable. Despite that he minded the new kid, and looked at him with mild concern.
@Verona
(Edited)

Last edited:
image.jpeg
Jameson Francis

This place was a madhouse.

There was just a little girl, scared out of her mind and damaging things beyond her own control and he'd wanted to help - the hand that stopped him was unwelcome. As much as he hated being grabbed in such a manner he'd nearly used his walking stick to smack it away, but the world shifted in odd ways before he could, his vision blackening around the edges like he might lose consciousness, but without the dizzy feelings that usually followed. The room was getting darker, there were shadows crawling over his skin.

Monster.

He'd thought that word belonged only in stories, and branded across his own heart.

It was sudden, the change. He had time to register the way his body felt lighter, and then everything was darker than the dimmed lights inside the orphanage and he had time to see a puff of his own breath in front of him before the world flopped upside down again and he got dropped on his ass. He did try, instinctively, to land on his feet, but crumpled immediately to the ground and found himself lying in snow, the shock of it enough to bring him gasping back to reality with his own thoughts ticking along a mile a minute. He was losing his mind.

"Don't touch me!" Jameson heard his own voice as if from far away at first, a long delayed reaction to being grabbed and having his world turned dark, and then reality finished crashing down and he rolled away in the snow gathered atop the roof, away from any potential help or further hindrance. "What did you do to me!?" He planted his walking stick on the floor, kept at his side through the whole ordeal only by a desperate, panicked grip, and used it to get to his feet when his bad leg didn't seem to want to hold him up. He looked back and forth, breath coming too quick in little huffs in front of him and - they were outside. They were outside, and he was seeing the tops of trees, and he recognized the drive up to the place from when he'd gotten to it in the back of a police car.

Something almost like panic in his eyes, Jameson moved the few steps towards the edge of the roof nearby and looked over the side to confirm, then leaned quickly back and closed his eyes tight to avoid a rush of sudden vertigo. They had not been this high before. He was not insane, they had not been this high before.

"What the hell just happened?" He managed when he'd opened his eyes again, breathless and almost more to himself than anyone with him, both hands white-knuckled around the walking stick helping him stay upright. "This is insane. Im gonna die in this place."

♫ Now Playing: 15. 'Wooden Floors and Warm Smiles

Eden crawled on all fours away from the action, over to one of the decaying walls appending herself to it and sliding a few feet up, sitting herself down crosslegged. She watched the events unfold from her perch.

"Stay warm!"

She yelled as she noticed a small cloud of dark matter evaporating. Knowing Ricchon had accidentally transported himself and Jameson somewhere unknown, she hoped he'd hear her somehow. Eden had, meanwhile, lain back against the wall, mentally tuning out the chaos that had erupted this late at night. A realization hit her, she was tired, very tired.

"..."

IS NOW PUBLIC DOMAIN.

Donna is a motherly, 40 year old, lesbian. She totally had a crush on Enns back in the day, but keeps her private life private.

She often behaves in authoritarian ways, but only ever because she genuinely cares about the orphans. and knows that many outsiders do not. She wants them safe.

Eden's attempt to reach Ricchon failed. They were already outside, and the snow storm made things difficult for them.
Shivering in the cold Ricchon called back to the new guy "I did nothing!" Despaired at what he'd done however, he apologized "Darkness is my element, and I got us up here." Exhaling painfully at the cold he asked "Ever heard of teleportation?" Adrenaline and cold made him shiver heavily, and he groaned while wrapping his arms around him. This was the reason why he watched the kids play in the snow from inside. He was comfortable in the window sills.
@Verona

[ I'm using all the American measurements here, so to my fellow Europeans, "below thirties" is in F and not in C. So he's saying in VA it rarely hits the freezing point. ]

p5f9R8s.jpg

One thing he immediately noticed about Maryland's difference to Virginia, other than the state being obviously smaller on the map, was that winters up here were colder. But then again, he had been born almost in the edge of North Carolina, and the orphanage he had been taken into over there hadn't been but few hundred miles over his birth town. Joa was used to stupidly hot and humid weathers, as in the South winters barely ever hit below thirties. And despite being already April, Baltimore was still cold. And this is why the fifteen year old boy with the scarred face had made sure to invest into warmer clothing together with the staff when he had heard the transfer was going to be an actual thing. Sure, most of his stuff were hand-me-downs or bought second-hand, but beggars can't be choosers. Much like the pilot jacket he was wearing right now to fend off the cold; it was a bit too large on his rather skinny figure, but it didn't look too offending on him with its worn brown leather and and bit scruffy white wool collar. In some odd way, it suited the boy and he managed to pull it off.

"You've got everything?" Asked the social worker who had driven together with Joa the whole journey as they stepped out of the vehicle. It was an old beat down Cadillac that had seen some better days, but the engine hadn't failed them even once in the journey. The police car pulled behind them; the needed escort to ensure everything went alright, despite Angie, his social worker, insisting that Joa was one of the most harmless kids in the flock. He wielded sarcasm more likely as his choice of weapon than his blood manipulating powers, but it was the puns that made him truly dangerous, Angie had insisted on the assigned officers before the start of the journey. But unfortunately being one of the supernaturals, police escorts were the norm. No matter how harmless you were regarded as, the government would never stop being extra careful with handling kids like Joa. The attention always made him self-conscious and uncomfortable.

"Yep." Came the curt answer from the boy as he adjusted the duffel bag strap on his shoulder and slammed the car door closed behind him.

"Toothbrush?"
"Yes."
"Comb?"
"Yeah."
"Enough socks?"
"...Yes."
"Spare underw--"
"Okayyyy, now we're starting to breach my comfort zone there, Angie!"

Angie just chuckled as she locked the car doors. She was a lovely woman in her early fifties, with graying hair and few worry lines on her forehead and laughter lines crinkling the corners of her eyes whenever she laughed. Joa had known Angie since the beginning. She had been the assigned social worker for him who had come to pick him up from the hospital to take him away, and assured no other adult was going to harm him anymore. That had been eight years ago, and the two had been travelling Joa's journey together through thick and thin. Sometimes, Joa hoped Angie could have adopted him. But she was married and had kids of her own that had already left the house, and she dealt with kids like him already on daily basis; he suspected she didn't want to do that off the clock, and her husband probably shared that feeling. They were starting to be old enough to retire anyway, they had earned that. Not to mention how there was also the whole supernatural power thing that kind of made that impossible in the first place. Kids like Joa didn't have the privilege to have a family.

"Come on, then. Let's go see your new home." Angie patted Joa gently between the shoulder blades, who rolled them backwards and took a deep breath. Okay, time to man up. Meeting a new set of complete strangers? Not scary at all. Being judged by these said complete strangers? Totally not terrifying. Having to live with these totally judgemental set of strangers? Piece of cake.

He was going to throw up.

"...I think I'm going to be sick." Joa admitted to the woman as they started to make their way through the snowy road, his combat boots leaving prints in his wake. He grabbed the strap of the duffel bag, knuckles whitening as nervous butterflies were throwing a rave party in his stomach. Angie ruffled his messy hair, brushing away the snowflakes already tangled in his ashen brown locks, but not saying anything. There wasn't really anything she could say to make him feel better, and both of them knew it. He just hoped this would all pan out well and...

...What the shit?

He nearly stumbled on his own feet when he spotted some kids on the rooftop. Angie hadn't noticed, but Joa wasn't in any hurry to change that; he might have had ninety-nine problems, but being a snitch wasn't one of them. He gaped where he saw the figures, but then hurried to catch with the social worker. Was this kind of thing normal over here? A frown had appeared on the boy's face, but you couldn't really blame him. Seeing teenagers frolicking on rooftops wasn't exactly a normal occurrence from where he was coming from, at least.

Angie knocked on the door, ready to inform the staff that Joa had arrived and should be needed to be escorted into his new room and possibly shown around the vicinity.

Alicia Winters (2).JPG Alicia Winters

Alicia heard Donna mention the drugs and she was none too pleased about it. Her face twisted in horror as she collapsed to her knees and started to cry. Her eyes lifting to meet the headmistress as she begged as if she was pleading for her life "Please no! I don't want to sleep! Please I will be good! I'll stop it! I promise!" She was practically wailing over the idea of being forced into a relax sleeplike state. Her nightmares might start to haunt her distorted sense of reality with valium in her system... She had promised to stop the slowly decaying walls, the discoloration growing more vivid over time and the bloating of the wood paneling forcing the panels to push against each other. With enough time this would cause cracking and flaking yet the walls would still stand for quite some time... it would take hours for the structure to become weak and damaged enough to pose a threat to the integrity and safety of the orphanage and even then it would take some additional pressure or impact to cause the wall to collapse. Of course this was still bad as no one wants to see the walls of their home so degraded that it looks disgusting and dangerous. Alicia's fear was now more focused, she didn't want to sleep, she didn't want the valium, she wanted to go curl up in a ball and hide herself away from everyone. That would keep them all safe, regardless of how solitude made Alicia anxious and uncomfortable

As her eyes continue to spill tears and her body shakes she looks around in a panic for an escape route. She finds naught to flee to that she would not be immediately dragged out of... as such her eyes turned towards the stairs, if she could avoid the hands that would grab at her to stop her she could flee and find a spot downstairs before her pursuers could get eyes on her again... After processing this the little girl got to her feet and fled, running for the stairs to try and hide in the downstairs coat closet. No one would be using them so late at night, at least that's what Alicia thought. And it would take them at least a bit of time to find her. Her fear was still spiked but it was focused not on the walls anymore, their decay stopped and Alicia had no idea where the valium was for her power to target the medicine so nothing happened at all for now, though she was setting herself up to be startled when someone did finally find her. While her power wasn't likely to harm the person who found her, it would likely decay the coats in the room to warn the unlucky person to stay away. Alicia felt vulnerable right now, as if the valium would sooner kill her than fix her rampaging fear

Status
Not open for further replies.