Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Delusional IIV Idol

Original poster
let me introduce myself I am Uta no Kakikomi call me whatever you want. I have been roleplaying on iwaku for a few months now and have met so many amazing partners and friends and it makes me feel so happy to see so many people wanting to roleplay with me, even though sometimes I can be a bit of a stubborn brat. But I do have some good news for all you, I have finally figured out what I'm craving, so we no longer have to guess.

Original Pairings

★ Grim Reaper x Ghost
★ Grimm Fairytale Characters
★ Enchanted Doll x Creator
★ Dragon x Knight
★ Alien x Human
★ Cannibal x Prey
★ Experiment x Scientist
★ Greek God x Mortal
★ Naga x Hunter
★ Imaginary Friend x Creator
★ Old Vampire x Freshly Turned Vampire
★ Prince(ss) x Knight
★ Bounty Hunter x Space Pirate
★ (Space) Pirate x Native
★ Time Traveler x Person of Era
★ Space Captain x Space Pirate
★ Dream Eater x Insomniac
★ Elf x Human or Mythical Being
★ Vampire x Anything
★ pregnant creature x mate / scientist / anyone
★ dragon x mate / rider / thief
★ centaur x mythical creature / helper
★ griffon x hunter
★ angel x abused woman
★ Fairy x Anything
★ Murderer x Psychologist
★ Expecting Mother x Anyone
★ Teenage Pregnancy
★ Spoiled Princess/Working-class girl
★ Princess x Knight / Maid / Prince / Kidnapper / Pirate
★ Pirate x Stowaway
★ Island Princess x Man from the mainland
★ Woman who is about die x angel sent to take her to the afterlife
★ time traveler x woman he needs to kill
★ witch x man who needs some help capturing a demon
★ vampire x princess of a certain race / human / hunter / person he/she kidnapped / knight of his / her kingdom
★ Victorian Woman / Man x Baron / Baroness / Vampire / Maid / Demon / Werewolf
★ Geisha x Apprentice / Samurai / Modern Day Business Men / Tea Maker / Man in a Arranged Marriage
★ Gentle Queen/Goddess x Insane King/God
★ Sickly person x fallen angel / goddess / demon / vampire / doctor / woman/man that he/she loves / nurse
★ Samurai x Female Samurai / Geisha / woman he is an arranged marriage with / female samurai / general's daughter
★ gang or malia member x pregnant girlfriend / gay boyfriend / boyfriend / another gang member / daughter of a man who owes the gang a lot of money / singer / band members
★ Celebrity x manager / paparazzi / agent / producer / adult film star / girlfriend or boyfriend that the fans don't know about / unknown number one fan / retired celebrity / rival coworker
★ principal's daughter x rebel boy / gang member / troublemaker / shy guy / rival
★ circus performer x circus performer / ringleader / new help / cook / tightrope walker / injured performer
★ bride x soon to be husband / rival bride / ex-boyfriend / man who only wants to marry said bride for sex and ex-has to save her / pirate / demon husband / pregnant maid of honor / or bride is pregnant
★ Arranged Marriage
★ master x slave
★(sickly) princess x vampire healer
★knight x prince/princess/maid/butler/knight
★Trader x Smuggler
★Investigator x Smuggler
★Pilot x Pilot
★Pilot x Smuggler
★Pilot x Stowaway
★Military Captain x Stowaway
★secret agent x oblivious wife
★returning soldier x ex girlfriend

Special
★Dream Walker x Dreamer
★Dream Walker x Nightmare Walker
★Stuck in a Dream
★Daughter of a Anime Character x Real Life Person
Genres
Genres I will always do
Romance
Pregnancy
Fantasy
Supernatural
Slice of Life
Academy

Genres I will try
Magical Girl
Steampunk
Gothic
Historical
Sci Fi
Action
Adventure
Fandoms
Shogeki No Soma
Aikatsu
Pripara
SAO
Pokemon
Naruto
FMA
Dragon Age
Mass Effect
Fallout 4
Original Plots
She was a girl from a broken family. A very broken one. Her father had left them when she was young enough to still care but old enough to understand, leaving her to help her mother drag up her younger brothers. If only that was the end of the story. Her father used to ‘visit’, using her and her siblings as an excuse to fall back into their lives, drunk, and beat her mother. And the thing that broke her heart was how her mother let him, because she ‘loved’ him. She never believed in love, and she built so many walls around her that no-one could hurt her, but no-one could make her feel anything either. He wants to be the exception.

A girl goes on a long vacation, for a month, in Panama. When she gets back her best friend, a boy, is there at the airport to pick her up. He barely recognizes her. She has dyed her brown hair blonde, she's really tan, and is now wearing short dresses, as opposed to her normal denim shorts and tshirt. Her physical appearance has changed but she is still the same girl she was before she left. Her best friend starts to fall for her after a while, but what he doesn't know is that she met someone while she was gone. Will she let go of her summer love and fall for him too or will she continue to chase after a boy who is a million miles away?

Two bestfriends have been friends since they were in diapers. However, when the boy becomes famous and goes off doing his famous things, the girl is dragged along with him and she just falls more helplessly in love with him. One night at a party, they have sex, but he leaves her in New York and they haven't seen each other next. When he comes back to New York and they're in the same club what will happen then?

He was only ever supposed to be a holiday fling, someone to grab ice cream with and to make out with in the sea. He was only supposed to be someone who she remembered when they got the photo albums out and saw one of them both, him with one arm draped lazily around her. But apparently Fate or whoever it is upstairs has other ideas, when he shows up at the same holiday resort as her the next year, twice as hot and clearly still infatuated with her. She would be lying if she said that she felt nothing for him, but it wasn’t how it was supposed to go.

Two seniors in high school are complete opposites. The girl is concerned about getting into a good college and the boy is interested in his band.The two meet on the last day of school and its like love at first sight. They start dating 2 months after they meet and couldn't be happier, but one night while coming home from a party, they get into a car accident. The girl is in critical condition in a coma, while the boy walked away with cuts and bruises. He blames himself for the accident and sits by her side, talking to her and even singing to her. 2 weeks later she wakes up and the boy is completely different person. He promises to take care of her and their relationship blooms from there.

young girls boyfriend is ill. They had it all planned out: they were going to get married and have kids. But their world is shattered when a doctors appointment turns bad. Before he dies, they make a bucket list of things to do together before he dies. But what if a surgery could save his life even if the surgery could kill..her.The thing is, the surgery requires a lung transplant, and they need one, quickly. the girl offers, and the doctor accepts. if girl ends up going through with it, they'll have to find her another lung as well, and if they don't, her body will stop working. The girl must make a decision, should she give the go ahead to do the risky surgery or should she just let go of her first love.

. Girl has leukemia, she meets a boy who doesn't treat her like she is defective. He takes cared of her and eventually falls in love with her. One night while hanging out, she collapses and the boy rushes her to the hospital. The cancer has gotten worse and there isn't much the doctors can do for her, except for a very new experimental drug. The boy has to make the decision whether to let the love of his life go or put her through risky and potentially dangerous treatments.

(fantasy plots can be added to any of these)

this is not your typical 'i'm in love with my best friend' story. boy and girl are best friends. they dated in the past, but it never really worked out for either of them. so over time they broke up and eventually agreed to remain close friends. boy still loves girl just as much as he had when he first realized he was. it literally kills himself when he sees girl broken down because another guy broke her heart or when she speaks lowly of herself because of the decision she had made in the past. he's tired of her hooking up with the men who are not worthy of her. finally, she meets the perfect guy. the one. everything seemed great in her world and soon she was engaged. but she kept a secret away from boy. her new fiance abuses her. girl dealt with this because she believed that he would be the first - and only - man who will ever love her. this leaves boy helpless when he finds out one day when they're hanging out together. he's faced with a decision: either he speaks his mind or he loses his best friend - who he is madly in love with - to her abusive fiance.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm intrestead in the pairings with dragons, knights, and samurais.

Still Searching and New Ideas will be added soon!

Hello I am interested in vampire x anything, ( perhaps in doing vampire x human/witch?) , arranged marriage, princess x prince, vampire x princess of a certain race, old vampire x freshly turned vampire, teen pregnancy, or gang or mafia member ( possible leader?) x daughter of a man who owes a lot of money?

Hello I am interested in vampire x anything, ( perhaps in doing vampire x human/witch?) , arranged marriage, princess x prince, vampire x princess of a certain race, old vampire x freshly turned vampire, teen pregnancy, or gang or mafia member ( possible leader?) x daughter of a man who owes a lot of money?
the pregnancy one or the vampire x princesss of a certain race or even pthe princess x prince or arranged marriage sounds good.

Well I have been craving either of those, so which ones are you wanting to do more than the others? We can even mix them up, like add the arranged marriage to either of those. I just want it to be in the victorian time? But it could be modern I was just curious and I have some plots/ ideas that I have in mind.

Are any of your two previously listed two new plots still open or not?

Are any of your two previously listed two new plots still open or not?
they are both still open and ready. I will be adding more later today though.

Well I have been craving either of those, so which ones are you wanting to do more than the others? We can even mix them up, like add the arranged marriage to either of those. I just want it to be in the victorian time? But it could be modern I was just curious and I have some plots/ ideas that I have in mind.
I think we could mix it up with some victorian time, if that's what you want.

Still Searching and New Ideas will be added soon!

Hello there, read over your post and was wondering if you'd like to do an arranged marriage rp?

I was thinking maybe we could play Pirate x Stowaway, and possibly the stowaway is pregnant and left because of society frowning upon her for being an unmarried soon-to-be mother. I don't know for sure, this is all just a possibility. :)

Hello there, read over your post and was wondering if you'd like to do an arranged marriage rp?
sure, mind messsaging me.
I was thinking maybe we could play Pirate x Stowaway, and possibly the stowaway is pregnant and left because of society frowning upon her for being an unmarried soon-to-be mother. I don't know for sure, this is all just a possibility. :)
that sounds good, just go ahead and send me a message.

Updated and New Ideas to be added sooon!

Crossed out the ones, I didn't want to do, sorry everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.