Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Action-adventure, adult characters, alternate universe, anime, crime drama, cyberpunk, darker themes, drama, dystopia, eastern, edo, epic quest, fairy tale, fantasy, feudal, futuristic, grimdark, heian, high fantasy, low fantasy, magic, modern, modern fantasy, modern scifi, paranormal, psychological, romance, scifi, supernatural, urban fantasy.
Butts.

Last edited:
We are definitely in the same boat! I've been on a mad hunt for MxM RPs and would be totally down for almost any of your pairings :3 Please let me know if you have one you're craving more than the others <3

Still on the look-out

This search may seriously never end. ; _ ;

Hello their, I would defiantly be interested in role-playing with you. The butlerxmasters son (i would prefer to play masters son) Although any of the others sound fairly good as well.

Interested in either Prince x Servant (I'd like to play the servant) and Vampire x Human (depending on the idea you have for it) both would be mxm

@ViceandVersa If that is your specific preference, message me and we can talk.

@DarkiusHeavenstein I can do either, but I do have the latter going already.

Im interested in the Priest×yokai m×m I could play either. Japan as a setting would be good, or a fantasy land heavy on japanese world.
Let me know if your still looking?

Im interested in the Priest×yokai m×m I could play either. Japan as a setting would be good, or a fantasy land heavy on japanese world.
Let me know if your still looking?
Sure, shoot me a message and we can work something out yeah? =3

Still searching = , =

Status
Not open for further replies.