1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Closed

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by AkikoYukito, Jul 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Butts.

#1 AkikoYukito, Jul 8, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2015
  2. We are definitely in the same boat! I've been on a mad hunt for MxM RPs and would be totally down for almost any of your pairings :3 Please let me know if you have one you're craving more than the others <3

3. Still on the look-out

4. This search may seriously never end. ; _ ;

5. Hello their, I would defiantly be interested in role-playing with you. The butlerxmasters son (i would prefer to play masters son) Although any of the others sound fairly good as well.

6. Interested in either Prince x Servant (I'd like to play the servant) and Vampire x Human (depending on the idea you have for it) both would be mxm

7. @ViceandVersa If that is your specific preference, message me and we can talk.

@DarkiusHeavenstein I can do either, but I do have the latter going already.

8. Im interested in the Priest×yokai m×m I could play either. Japan as a setting would be good, or a fantasy land heavy on japanese world.
    Let me know if your still looking?

9. Sure, shoot me a message and we can work something out yeah? =3

10. Still searching = , =

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.