2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
  8. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Whenever my boss decides to let me go home. (Usually between 5-11 EST)
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
  3. Douche
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Modern, Futuristic, Paranormal, Fantasy, Medieval, Romance, Horror, pretty much everything.
This thread is closed.

Last edited:
I have an rp you can join, if you're still looking. Also if you want we can do a 1x1

would love to chat with you about setting up a role play based on step siblings. Not a site on scene love affair but a normal brother sister affection that one day leads them while on a vacation that they need each other in ways they never felt before. Maybe they decide to go on a hike and get lost in the mountains or woods surrounding the cabin their parents have brought them to. They have to depend on each other and use all their skills they learned while watching naked and afraid together back home.

I'm curious about the Stargate idea. I'm more of a fan of Atlantis but I'd definitely be interested in an SG1 RP.

You responded to my incest plot about a Stargate role. Maybe you sent this to the wrong person

Buggers sake XD So many tabs

Edit: Wait... what?

Looking for one more.

Actually, not at the moment. Someone already scooped up on the one I was craving. But I'm still pretty much up for anything.

Hmmmm. Well, the idea of Pen Pals could be very interesting. But I also liked your first written out idea so I'm torn, haha. How do you think a pen pal idea would go?

The Penpals I actualy had a plot for a while ago, but I can't seem to find it. It's starts with my character sending a letter to her ex after she finds out he's been cheating on her while she's off at college. The letter gets sent to the wrong person, but rather than send it back they read it and respond and things continue on from there. Somewhere along the line, my character gets into a bad accident and doesn't reply for a few weeks. Worried that something happen, her penpal decides to track her down and learns about the accident, and from there things develop into something more. I attempted it as FxF before and would be open to it again.

tumblr_ogus8hRvwr1udh5n8o1_500.gif

Looking for one more....again. X_x

Added a few more plots. Still looking for one more.

I am super interested in your first plot. "God Among Men" if you're looking to fill that.

Sorry, it's been taken. I'm on my phone so I haven't had a chance to take it off yet.

Still looking. I would really like to do one of my two plots!

Still looking for a partner for one of my two plots.

Still looking!

Still looking for one more!

Still looking for one more partner!