CLOSED ROLEPLAY //PHENOMSHADOW X LILLY321\\

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Fear is a constant companion, always there. Always there in sleep and in wake. Fear is nothing to dispise but something to embrace."

"fear is also the one thing that makes the world spin if you think of it in a supper dark way and your totaly narristic" she said chuckling

"So i am. It's how i am. It's how i was ment to be."

"your ment to be a narisstic dark son of a bitch?" she asked "wow arnt you juist a cokkie to cuddle and eat"

He smirks"i don't do well with.. People.."

"I don't either and I'm still in school tolerating it" she said "plus I can't have you going around making a mess of things like that!"

I hiss at you about 5 demons fall in behind me "your mean." I say childishly.

Lunhanna face palms as her partner clicks her mandabes above. Her massive 8'' hight shortned from being merged in to the wall and her length spanned the whole ciling
"she eats demons for food" Lunhanna said as he partner wound up the demons and ate them

I smirk "well let's she how she deals with devils." I step back and smirk my eyes radiating a small blueish yellow "the awoken hate when creatures eat their pets by the way.." I mumble

"please" Lunhanna said rolling her eyes as her partner ate up the demons like they were cookies and milk "next" she called out boread

I smirk and walk over to the creature. I make quick work out of pushing my hand into its chest and fishing around until i get a hold of something. I rip it out the an breath the neck from its body

her partner falls to the ground in a heap of tiny angry red spiders as they crawl all over him biting him with their mandables angerly

My skin burns each and every one that makes an attempt of biting me. I smirk flick the last one off me.

they all climb back on to him bitting harder and more resistant to fire as they bit him over and over again swarmign him

I roll my eyes and hiss at them, seconds alters they are all thrown aginst the wall

"you know if you keep at it the numbers will dubble and they ge bigger too" Lunhanna said filing her nails as she waited for him to give up "Spinneret's not dying that easy" she said pulling the file away

Status
Not open for further replies.