CLOSED ROLEPLAY //PHENOMSHADOW X LILLY321\\

Status
Not open for further replies.
He walks to his locker and opens it 666. He opens it putting in his books and getting a new one.

Suprised his locker is beside his she grabs her book and takes notice on his locker combo as she haded off to her class

He goes to class and sits down in the back again making sure to have ample fun with this teacher too.

Lunhanna face palms her self as she sees him in her next class and decides to spar her math teacher the torment. she casted a barrier spell around the front of the class room where the teacher was

He growls and notices the girl who has stopped his fun. He places his head on the desk.

Lunhanna smirks evilly as the teacher comes in and class starts normaly

He sits through class until a deep growl threatens the whole room. I smirk as the lights flicker and the empty desks are thrown.

The class panicked as decks were tossed and the teacher startled
"wonderful" Lunhanna thought "more things to do"

The doors slam shut and every thing is thrown around until...... Dark. Silent. Death. The whoe room is filled with all of these things. Everything has stopped and the lights are now on again. Vipera is the only one not affected.

Lunhanna groaned as she worked her magic sucking in the dark emotions in to her to fuel her self as she fed off these energies while her sister droped to the ground from them.

Vipera walks over to you in the balckness he whispers into your ear "you should stop. It only makes him mad."

"too bad" Lunhanna said as she moved the other students out with her magic "your not fully human now are you?"

"I've never been human." He whispers again "but really this will beget bad. Your going to kill someone."

"me or you dear? cuz the last I checked Living in nightmares seem to be fun to demons" she said darkly as she faded in to the shadows to make sure her classmates and teachers had no memory of this event

"Me. Well i won't die but i will become part of you. Devils need dark magic to live and you are taking it away."

Lunhanna chuckled as she listened to him as she erased memories and decided to mess a bit with him by making the space warp around him taking him in to his worst nightmares

He looks around with a blank face. "Ya know why they are called dreams? Because they aren't real. If they where they wouldn't need a name for them""

"dreams are good and positive" Lunhanna said "nightmares are the exact opposite and are very unstable and destarous" she looked at him " sadly we all live in someones dreams and only when we realize it do you have the chance to be the dreamer and not the dreamed.

"What if your mind whent blank? No dreams or nightmares? What if that nightmare of falling into black was just gone? Where would we be? No where because fear is human and i am no human."

"fears lives in everything" she said "human or not you have fear depends on what it is"

Status
Not open for further replies.