Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Behelit

CLOSED for now, thanks everyone

Hi all! I’m a 26 year old female literate/detailed/pretentious player. I’d love to start one or two long, complicated stories. Emphasis on plot and conflict, realistic characters.

I've got some material below, but also feel free to pitch things to me. Most scifi and fantasy I can be sold on if it's interesting. Please PM if you're keen!

My stats

• GMT +10 Timezone
  • ~4 paragraph average post length. Quality > quantity.
  • I reply at least daily at the moment. I may slow down a little in March but will still manage most days.
  • I play all genders happily.
  • I make lots of NPCs to fill up the background, and like them to believable.
  • 3rd person, past tense.

• Please be over 20. I’m 26, and I just feel weird with players much younger than me, sorry.
    • Also the law is harsher in Australia than the US: if you are a minor, and lie about your age, and we write smut, I could go to prison.
    • Be willing and able to help drive the plot.
    • 1 paragraph minimum.
    • If either of us wants to drop for any reason we tell each other. Even if it's just that we're not feeling it. It's all good!
    • Platonic RP is cool.
    • Romance is cool, so long as it develops naturally.
    • A small dose of smut (80:20 plot:smut, maybe) is okay. Again, if it flows naturally within the plot.

• More like hooks or meet-cutes that we can expand on. Written in first person for clarity, but I don't care which role I play nor are the characters 'me'.

• You got a tattoo on your arm of a symbol you invented. I’ve never met you but I got the exact same one.
    • You hate exercise but you started boxing in my gym and you’re really good. So, screw it, I’m coaching you all the way to heavyweight champion.
    • Only one of the entities in your head likes me. But I really, really like it.
    • After the conquest your alien race installed you as Prefect of Earth. I’m your adviser on ‘native culture’.
    • This alien species (humans, is it?) are adorable and stupid. Why shouldn’t I keep one as a pet?
    • I don’t usually read horoscopes, but the ones you write are disturbingly specific and accurate.

[dystopia][mind control][unhealthy relationship]

Psionic powers exist, and they’re very, very useful to the government. After a child’s powers manifest they are taken to an internment facility for rigorous training and education, until they are considered stable enough to work.

Telekinetics are the most valuable assets, but are difficult to control. A mature, high-level telekinetic can escape almost any prison, destroy any bonds. The solution was pairing telepaths with kinetics as ‘handlers’. The pair’s minds are permanently linked in a drug-assisted bond, forcing them to share all thoughts and experiences. The main purpose is to allow the telepath to act as slave driver, operating the kinetic on behalf of the government. Under a handler’s control a kinetic can be instantly manipulated into a state of docile happiness, stopping any rebellion before it starts.

Our characters would be a newly assigned pair, about to be bonded to each other.

I saw something like this somewhere and I can’t remember where, so it’s not totally original, if that matters.

[Possession][Supernatural]

Open ended.

One character is taken by a demonic cult to use their body as a host for a demon. The ritual works… sort of. The demon can takes control of the human’s body, but only after dark. During the day the human regains control.

Our characters share the same body. At all times the human and demon can talk to each other inside their shared head, but that doesn’t mean they agree on anything.

[Dystopia][prison][mind control]

In a harsh future the US is overpopulated and poverty stricken, yet prison sentences only grow more extreme under far-right governments. Crowding has prisoners packed ten to a cell. When the technology to permanently alter people’s minds becomes available, the government legalises it’s use on life-sentence prisoners.

Our main characters would be a prisoner and the officer assigned to do the ‘rehabilitation’.

• Free use plots from Writepop.

• The government is unable to convince any passengers to board the generation ship, as they know the first generation will die long before they reach the new world. So, the government decides to take their cues from England and fill the generation ship with prisoners.

• A generation ship is sent into space with several androids to do occasional repairs. One android is smarter than the others. After several centuries, the android convinces the new generation of passengers that it is God.

• Due to cosmic radiation, the passengers on the generation ship evolve faster than normal. By the time their descendants reach the new planet, they are something other than human.

• A sleep tube malfunctions, leaving one man awake, to spend the rest of his life alone on the ship, surrounded by his frozen “sleeping” friends. In desperation and loneliness he wakes someone else… who is understandably pissed off.

• A team of astronauts heads to a distant planet on board a sleeper ship. The ship crashes, and the only survivor is the young, female ship captain. Her sleeper tube shuts off, and she awakens in the middle of a large, beautifully decorated building. Examining her surroundings, she discovers that, for hundreds of years, she has been on exhibit in an alien museum. Soon, the aliens find their planet’s most beloved “work of art” is alive.

• These can be platonic or romantic, I don't mind. An antagonistic start is always fun, too.

Bold = preferred role
    Strike = taken
    *** = Craving.

Human x The demon possessing them
    Bodyguard x Prince/King/Warlord etc.
    Banished heir x someone helping them rise to power
    Scientist x Experiment
    Mage x Hired Guard
    Orc Warrior x Human Warrior (MxM, just cos. Bromance or actual romance.)
    Mage x Demon/Monster Thrall **
    Royalty/Leader x Spy
    Occupying Soldier x Resistance
    Bounty Hunter x Target

Super Soldier x Normal human CO

Last edited:
Word of advice, most people have a black background, you might want to change the coloring. Just letting you know.

Last edited:
  • Thank You
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Behelit and Dittles
@Behelit, are you perhaps editing this thread? Because, I agree with @~Dark Disney~ since I myself can not see anything other than what looks to be poll options. ^^

• Thank You
Reactions: Behelit
@Behelit, are you perhaps editing this thread? Because, I agree with @~Dark Disney~ since I myself can not see anything other than what looks to be poll options. ^^
Wow, thanks. I didn't know there was anything wrong with it, but I've just been copy pasting the text from google docs. I'll try to fix it now.

EDIT: Cheers, looks like all the text was marked black and I didn't notice because I was on a lighter theme x__x'' Should be default text colour now for everyone.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dittles
Status
Not open for further replies.