Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. 1-3 posts per week
  6. One post per week
Online Availability
Since I'm a dying music student I will be on at random times so please be patient with me!
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy and Romance are my preferred ones but I can do any.
Hello everyone! Yumi here. I am here to look for long term partners that are willing to join me in creating wonderful stories and adventures!
First off, some information about me~
I'm a college student and I use the computer quite a bit so I will be replying once a week at least. The most I can reply is many times a day, and I will specify if I'm leaving for exams or something of the sort. My health isn't the best however so if I suddenly disappear for a few days or so it might mean that I have gotten sick and couldn't get online. I usually post at least one paragraph and I think my writing skills are above average. I don't have any specific genres that I don't like although I might not be proficient in some of them. I also do fandom roleplays but it depends if I know the fandom suggested! As for gender I play both male and female and I don't mind any pairing (MxM, MxF, FxF etc)! If you have any suggestions please do tell me!
Below will be some requirements that I would like to have in my partner!

• Communication! Talk to me about plots, pairings etc. Anything can be discussed, as long as you're willing to! Tell me what you'd like to play, and I'll see if I can try it out!
  • Intermediate posts! I am in no way a professional in roleplaying, but I would love it if you would at least post one paragraph per reply! Even if the paragraph is short, I would appreciate your effort!
  • Timely replies! It'd be nice if we could post every week, but I know that we don't always have time to do so, so when you are going to be away or if you're busy, please do drop a message to let me know that you will be gone!
  • Long term partners! As I said earlier in the post, I would like that our partnership be long-term. I'd prefer that you stay with me and play out many different stories rather than just leave after a short story!

Next up will be the plots! I have a few in mind that I want to roleplay now, but I will always try to update this list as frequently as possible!

Forbidden love [Fantasy, Supernatural, Romance, Drama]
Character A is a human, living his/her normal life on earth. One day he/she gotten into an accident and died, his/her soul traveled to another dimension that he/she wasn't supposed to be in. In the new dimension, Character A meets with Character B, the ruler of this dimension.The only way for Character A to survive in this dimension is for Character B to help him/her, and thus began the journey of Character A trying to convince Character B to let him stay in this dimension.

Fish out of water [Fantasy, Adventure, Slice of life, Romance, Comedy]
Character A is a siren who has lost his/her memories prior to him becoming one. Character B is a human who is very interested in the ocean life. Character B was exploring the waters of the beach before spotting Character A underwater, and in his/her attempts to chase Character A down, he/she almost drowns. Character A saves him/her and brings Character B back to the shore, but couldn't leave before Character B woke up. Once seen by Character B, a series of hilarious events unfolds.

Learning how to love [Romance, Drama, Post-apocalyptic, Action]
Character A and B are both survivors of a robotic apocalypse. Character A is the leader of a refuge camp, and he/she recently saved Character B from an outbreak that happened nearby the camp. Character B has no emotions and had been through some trauma, causing him/her to be cold and emotionless. However, Character A has no intent of giving up Character B and he/she tries to help Character B while fighting for a chance to survive.

Two different worlds [Drama, Romance, Action]
Character A and Character B are from very different families. Character A from a wealthy family that runs the mafia and Character B from an average family that runs a bakery. They met each other when they were younger, working together to save a cat in trouble. They became close friends but got separated later on. After twenty years, they met once again when Character B decides to confront the mafia leader, Character A who was terrorizing her part of town.
These are the three main plots I would love to play! You can also PM me if you have some plots you'd love to rp with me! I'm open to any requests so long as you're willing to discuss :)

Next up is the pairings! Here are some pairings that I would be interested in exploring, with or without romance!
Evil spy x undercover hero
Fallen Angel x Angel
Human x Angel
Student x School-leaver
Human x Vampire
Human x Werewolf
Angel x Devil
Witch x Witch hunter

If you have any pairings that you are interested please do tell me!
That is all for now, hope that you'd find something you like here. And remember, I'm always open to suggestions so comment or PM away!​

Last edited:
Updated with a new plot! Still looking~

Darn my love of mermaids.
I would like to volunteer for the sake of mermaids.

• Love
Reactions: DangoYumi
Noooo... I finally find someone into mermaids like I am, and the spot's been taken up! Curses! *Runs away to a hidden little cove to softly cry*

Aww don't cry. If you have another plot that is related to mermaids that you want to play, you can pm me! <3

Before I continue, I feel the need to ask if romance is an absolute requirement for this. I only ask because that kind of makes me uncomfortable, so it'd be best to ask now and get it out of the way instead of truly crossing the bridge if/when we come to it.

Hi there I'm interested in human x werewolf and I have a couple of plots ideas that I can tell you if you pm me :)

Before I continue, I feel the need to ask if romance is an absolute requirement for this. I only ask because that kind of makes me uncomfortable, so it'd be best to ask now and get it out of the way instead of truly crossing the bridge if/when we come to it.
Well it's not really a requirement as I said above, with or without romance!

Hi there I'm interested in human x werewolf and I have a couple of plots ideas that I can tell you if you pm me :)
Heyo! I'll pm you now! <3

I would love to do the two different worlds roleplay!

Ahh, sorry, someone already pmed me about that and we are already discussing the details, is there any other one you'd like to rp instead?

Dangit! XDo

I would love to come up with a plot with you for any of these pairings:

Human x Angel
Student x School-leaver
Human x Vampire
Human x Werewolf

Reactions: DangoYumi
No problem! Shoot me a pm and we'll get started! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.