1. Intermediate
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
modern, scifi, superpower, modern fantasy, slice of life
Indabayou is in da building! Terrible wordplay aside, I am on winter break, so I'm looking to do some 1x1s!

Rules

*Be 18+ !!! I am in my 20s, so I'm really uncomfortable rping with bluestars/teens. I can do PM or forum thread, but I strongly prefer PM. I also like to keep a separate PM for OOC. I DON'T do offsite/email/skype/kik/whatever rps

* Between 1-3 paragraphs is my sweet spot for writing, so someone who can give similar would be nice. Try to keep the spelling and grammar in check, but I understand that you can't catch every mistake and that for some people English is not their first language. Overall, I would prefer my partner to be Intermediate or Advanced.

*3rd person, past tense please!

*I try to be on at least once every day, and post at least a couple times a week, or once a week if I'm slammed with work.

*I WILL NOT GHOST YOU, if I start to lose motivation for the rp, I will notify you or we can talk it out. Please give me the same courtesy!

* If you are 18+, I would like more plot than smut. I mostly want to work on character development and interaction to start out with, but if stuff happens, it happens. If we decide to do an rp together, we can talk over limits and stuff like that.

*no seme/uke stuff if you want to do MxM

What I'm Looking For

star means I especially want/like a certain idea. Some of my ideas are more developed than others

I would like to work on some of my male OCs, so MxM is especially welcome this time around, but I am also fine with pairings of any other gender, including nb or trans characters

I like a little lightheartedness in my rps. Some dark times are fine, but I need room for silly puns too.

Originals

Soul mates (tattoos, timers, gradual marks or sensory changes, etc)***

Coffee shop au (come on, everyone needs a good coffee shop au)

Alpha/Beta/Omega dynamics (cultural implications, non-traditional dynamics, etc!) ****
I have a female alpha I would love to use for this!

Arranged marriage (modern, not royal or medieval genre)

Superheroes/superpowers****

Kpop Idols (MxM, focus on group dynamics, etc. This would involve us both playing multiple characters alongside our chosen pairing)**********
I would LOVE to do this idea with my character Philip !!!

Fandoms
Bold is the character I would like to be, I am fine with doubling up if you want a certain pairing as long as I feel I can do the character well. (original ideas above can be combined with fandom if you want)

Homestuck & Hiveswap
- OC/OC fantrolls and/or fan-humans

My Hero Academia/Boku No Hero Academia
-OC/OC
-Deku/Todoroki or Deku/Bakugo- I'm not caught up on the series past the first season of the anime and some spoilers. I'm open to Aus though.

PM me if interested and I will get back to you as soon as I am able!

Last edited:
Hi, if you're interested PM me. I'd love to do an MxM rp with either the coffee house idea or the superheroes/superpowers.

Hi, if you're interested PM me. I'd love to do an MxM rp with either the coffee house idea or the superheroes/superpowers.
I am so sorry I didn't see this! I guess I really am bad with threads :/

Unfortunately I am now up to my eyeballs in rps so I have to decline, but I will definitely keep you in mind the next time I am looking!