[closed for deletion]

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I meant that megas would take care of their employees. After all, disgruntled drones might leak that new prototype to your competitors
oh well yes of course.

Those employed by the larger corporations tend to be of a higher "class".

not unlike the whiteshirts in charge.

most people live in the slum-like environment out on the streets and in abandoned apartment buildings.

but certain areas are set aside for the corporate leaders and their kin. so that defensive and relatively lavish housing can be had by those in the right groups.

[noparse]They call me _Viceroy_[ONLINE]
But In here, I'm
_Florian Kilatov_
I've Roamed these streets for _26_ Years
Here's My Card
_Florian_
I Swing To The _Heterosexual_
I specialize in _ Head of Weapons design, biochemical robotics design, and virtual reality technology_
I work for _ ZetaTech- Head of New York Security, Head of New York Cyber Security _
My cold steel _
Type Zeta Electric Glove Gun- A piece of wearable technology, created by Florian himself, designed to fit like a glove and fire bullets like a canon. The bullets are electrically charged, making the body go into temporary
shock once the bullet enters the body. These are designed to be nonfatal but as one might imagine any hits close to the heart and... well, yeah. He has two of these- one for each hand.

ZetaTech "Guardian Jacket"- Created by Florian and distributed to his "Home Defense" brigade, along with the Glove Guns, this jacket is designed to act like a shield to block bullets. It's fireproof, is made almost entirely of
lightweight manufactured steel cloth, and weighs only .9 pounds. It even comes with a hood complete with black mask for even more protection. The jacket is more like a robe, in honesty, and goes down to the ankle.

ZetaTech "New World" Beacons- Set up around select areas of New York City are "New World Beacons". This gives Florian the ability to, in effect, give those who have the money and resources a chance to live life in a virtual reality state of mind. The only catch? It only works indoors, and it can't be activated without New World Glasses.
New World Glasses

ZetaTech Auto- One of the few perks in being an upper echelon is having access to a fully-armored, solar-powered Auto. It can take him anywhere he needs to go in New York City.

Black Card- A card giving him access to the confidential files of ZetaTech. If anyone else were to get their hands on this card it wouldn't work, needing Florian's physical pulse to make a connection from the hand. _
Burn Cards- Nitrocellulose-based cards that, when coming into contact with a flame, will release a poisonous gas for up to a minute. The gas is designed to burn flesh. Not even the Guardian Jackets (the ones everyone but Florian
owns) can resist them.

Here's how it goes _
Florian grew up in Budapest, Hungary... Rather what was Budapest after the war. His father worked for ZetaTech, which at the time had a complete monopoly on the Hungarian market despite there being a lot of local competition. The
people working for ZetaTech brought prosperity to the nation, yet not many of these people were ever seen. They were local, of course, no foreigners so as to preserve national pride. ZetaTech brought in the Kilatov family due to
their political past. Years and years ago, their family were part of the Communist regime, and has retained power over the country for generations no matter how in the shadows they may have been. When Hungary was facing default in the late 2100's, the Kilatov family bought out the national debt and in return essentially became a new Regency. This Regency didn't last very long, as the bombs dropped and the world went to hell... Yet even through it all the
Kilatov's fared much better than most, and when ZetaTech offered them a position of controlling what was left of Austria, Croatia, Eastern Romania (including Alfold), Czech Republic, Serbia, Slovakia... How could they refuse? There is a strong consensus however from Netrunners that they're "selling the nation". Many Netrunners forget however that they work for the Regency, however defunct. Cybernetics was controlled by the state in the early days to reserve it's usage by the general public lest they become weaponized. At the age of 24 Florian relocated to New York City, having grown up in Budapest since that time near the city center, eating the best food money could buy, and living a great life in comparison to other children his own age, he relented having to leave. With his ZetaTech job, however, his life is secure. He has a battalion of 2000 patrolling his area of the City, a heavily Asian district known
for it's prostitutes and surprisingly enough it's sushi, as well as a Hungarian district where all those that can prove their heritage (speaking of the language, comprehensive historical knowledge, etc) can live comfortably.

Despite giving many Hungarians residency in his small area of the City, it's mostly grandfathers who bring families, which is something Florian enjoys seeing. He had thought when he was younger that there would be a die off of his language, though he was wrong. Florian has, in the past 5 years, gained more control in New York City. Though he is still an employee of ZetaTech, he is seen as a genius across the world, and to his credit also a mad scientist. You'd think that testing out a new weapon would be easy, no? He used to pull the poorest of the poor, the ones begging for death, into a lab and administer his "medicine". Mostly it was in the form of poisonous, invisible gas. The only way someone might find themselves to be around it would be the odor of burning flesh. Their own. Though this particular weapon is dependent on Nitrocellulose being burnt, and can only stay in the air for a full minute before
fully dissipating. In short, he is a genius and ZetaTech knows that whatever he does, they can't fire him directly. They gave him a part of the City to entice him to move to the USA at 24, after being a King in Eastern Europe. _

Additives _
Florian is not entirely cold, in fact he enjoys the company of women on many occasions. Despite being a known public enemy to the poor by way of plucking them off the streets to join his rank of test subjects/foot soldiers, he also pays for food to be delivered to the brothels and the poor as a whole. Even pays a group of children to deliver it provided they also tell the people that ZetaTech is a "grand savior", with Florian at it's helm in "reconstructing the past, in the present"._ [/noparse]

Omai~

Dat picture tho. link to valverave wiki. top kek.

It's a good character. though I do get a sort of godmode potential feel from him.

He's rich and powerful. as any well equipped ZetaTech topper should be,

...but everyone's got their weaknesses.

He has more personality flaws, really. He's also mentally unstable and tends to "accidentally" kill those that talk back to him. He has no real power though outside of New York City.

He has more personality flaws, really. He's also mentally unstable and tends to "accidentally" kill those that talk back to him. He has no real power though outside of New York City.

I can deal with that. Needs more people. y no joins.

invite ur friends.

2gether we can win dis.

Look at me. so roleplay deprived I'm starting to use text talk.

I donno if it would be advised to start with just the three of us. but we could try if you two are onboard.

If i understood that..... yes I do and ill post a character tomorrow.

swag. I think we'll wait for that and we can start at least doing some preliminary introposting once thats in and settled.

No thats a Ive been having trouble at home. :c Sorry I Havnt gotten to it.

Edit: Let me make it right now, since i have time. Just let me find some music.

[noparse]They call me JexTheShadow[ONLINE]
But In here, I'm
Hellsing
I've Roamed these streets for _25_ Years
Here's My Card

J3T.jpg

I Swing To The Left
I specialize in Lets just say I'm a motivational speaker. An anarchist with a skill with a weapon
I work for The people. Ie I'm a freeloader.
My cold steel A heavily modified Beretta 93r, made with a wider barrel to fire a standard .45 round. 20 round magazine the pistol fires at a rate of 1100 rounds/pm with an effective range of 50 meters. Fitted in a holster just under the right arm hidden by his well worn jacket.
A cybernetic implant to his vocal cords that allows him to amplify his voice at will, (along with other things) making a microphone obsolete.
Black defender a 8.5' fixed blade. Black coating of stainless steel. Kept in a boot sheath.
Here's how it goes A normal rockerboy thinks he can change the world by turning his music up to 11 and drinking alot. Hellsing is not your average rockerboy. For one, he isnt stupid. Hell sing is a true anarchist, he is ready and willing to destroy the world. SInging and playing guitar for bands at these local parties while spouting his message of rebellion. He knows that these rockerboys are solders waiting for a push in a right direction. His parties have been the cause of several large scale riots and organized terrorists strikes. As such he has survived several attempts on his life his name has been identified to a slew of murders across what was once the northern united states. What orginization he works for if any is unknown nothing is known about this man or his true identify. He is a rebel without a cause.
Additives Pefers a post hardcore sound mixed with electronica rhythm. Known to drink rum and hate spiders. Rumored to be weak against beautiful women though this has never been proven. Has a WELL known fear of spiders.

Theme song Holding On To You (Click it its good) [/noparse]

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it okay if I get a sheet up this weekend? I've been busy IRL and haven't got the time to get a proper one done yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.