[closed for deletion]

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's also a button in the Go Advanced panel that will input borders automatically. You have to just put in a color.

This is complete bullshit. Grumpy wants in?

WHERE ARE THE CAMERAS!?

WHO'S BEHIND THIS!?

I SWEAR YOU GOTTA BE JOKING OH MY GOD YES THERE'S SPACE I FEEL SO PRO RIGHT NOW.

Yes. join. please.

ALSO

Just for the sake of why-the-fuck-nottery, I'mma post the firestarter in a bit*.

*: "a bit" is relative. could be a few minutes, could a couple hours. maybe tomorrow.. I dunno, see how I feel.

LEL no. The firestarter being the Netrunner raid on Militech. Get ready for some shit to start spreading around. maybe some more hostility in the city.

Their actual front is on foot though, so it will take a few days.. Chances are though without any sort of means to ship in fresh ammunition aside from the High-grade(and pricey) science gear. Basically, your conventional ammo is limited to what you have and what you can find, and your high-end arsenal is going to cost more and more to reload. So unless you're dealing with some kind of infinite weapon, you're at a huge wall. Even things like plasma whips will require refills as the gas burns off. EM weaponry requires both ammunition and to maintain the battery. Only your really standard electrical and dry equipment will be really worth using.

Well then I suppose Apro will have to use some connections once his stockpile is depleted to resupply his weapon or get one that has more easily obtainable ammunition.

I hope Apro is good at anticipating terrorist attacks.
And acquiring ammunitions during a firefight involving limited ammo stock against a group of cybernetically enhanced soldiers roughly the size of a small city.

Also I severely miscalculated the footspeed and distance of the netrunners. About the time of posting the netrunners will be attacking. those with the right knows will lose contact with Militech, news spreads from there. Chances are, the Netrunners will reach the city in just under 9 hours.

So, I'll give yall some time to plot.
imma work on writing.
prolly post tomorrow. good luck. <:D

He's not, and upon seeing stuff going down at the Docks, he's probably gonna hightail it back to Undertown, and try to convince the "Queen Bitch" there Ayana to seal off the whole place. It most likely won't work, though, and he'll end up trying to hole up in his apartment, trying to find any information he can keeping a trigger finger on his "Time to GTFO" Bag.

Right then, to go for the chem-abusing former soldier or the borderline psychotic obsessed with the theory of devolution, that is the question...

*reaches for the d10s*

*Reaches for the d10s*

^This is my life.

Okay, sorry for the wait pplz.
I hope you newer ones are working on characters/posts and not waiting for me, lol.
I'm having some... IRL issues..
Which are... now that I quantify them, simply catastrophic.
In short, it involves a two-and-a-half year anniversary with the lesbian girlfriend who broke up with me a year and 10 months ago and is cheating on me with a second lesbian who is nothing more to her than a toy. We're both totally mental, as in, I met her in the hospital after I had a breakdown over some broken glasses. She started talking to me, then her alternate personality started talking to me. anyway. We really hit it off.
So, now, separated by her parents a la Romeo and Juliet, she is returning to a state of depression, wherein she finds comfort in exploiting the emotions of others. Mainly by leading them into a relationship, and then dropping them like hot coal just to watch them squirm. It's really quite cute. Anyhow, now she going too far with this girl. Of course, we're still madly in love and have even had heated romps in dark rooms and other various... events. Though, the issue is at its precipice now, and alas we must deal with it in the way that we do. A psychologically induced fit of rage and argument that eventually leads to mutual fear of abandonment, reconnection, removing the hypotenuse, and getting back to where we were.

Not sure why I told you all that.

but I'm going to be a bit loaded until this blows over.

Hey guys excuse the double post but, even with the GM not here, no reason we shouldn't keep posting, develop our characters more, maybe spark some interaction with them and what not, no reason to let it die know what I mean?

I agree. I mean. I'm still here and all..
:/

No no dude, I meant, like since you said you had some personal stuff goin on, I wasn't sure how long it was gonna be till you were feeling alright to come back to us, so I was trying to boost the lifespan of the rp so it wouldn't end up getting thrown in the rp vault cause i really like this rp, though I'm content to remain patient for your triumphant return to the story, I'm sorry if that came out wrong.

Oh. I'm cool. I prolly shoulda said something.

I wasn't implying that it wasn't okay to post or anything. I mean.. just that I would not be posting. but. Thats all relative anyway. sometimes i don't even like Scifi.

whatevs though. we can carry on at anytime.

You're the GM bro, you control actual plot progression, I'm only trying to keep the world alive

Okay, Seriously guys, I can't keep this world alive by myself, can we continue the story please? I'm sorry if I seem pushy, but I really want to continue this story, and I've been abnormally patient, y'know, for me.

back.
who's still here?

also my bad for being so absent. im here. for serious this time. lots of shit happened, its over. i am stable.

I just hope some of you are still here and willing to give this a shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.