[CLOSED] Armored Descent | A Power Armor/Mecha Group Roleplay/CYOA

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, I originally decided that I would be playing the sentient AIs, but the more I think about it the less sense that makes from an immersion standpoint. @quentan and @FracturedMancer feel free to play your own AI.

Are all suits naturally able to get lock-ons for missiles and such? I'm curious, because I was thinking of replacing two things. a) Communicator for tempered armor, since bullets are too spooky for me, and b) External Status for enhanced vision aaaaand thrusters, probably. Also, are our choices locked in once we make use of them in the thread?

I'm afraid your choices are already locked in. :) And in order to lock in your missiles, you generally need either enhanced vision or some other form of visual upgrade, though AI+Navigation serves the same purpose.

Hm. Well, would external status be able to do the same thing? Considering that your Suit would be highlighting what is affecting them, I'd think it would be able to.

The machine spirit is displeased... Perform the rite of lubrication.

Last edited:
Hah, Warhammer reference. This made me happy to see. Anyway, just going to assume that the external status would be enough for target locks. I'll get a post up tonight before I meander to bed.

You all still alive? At this rate, I might have to say that you all die and progress on my own through the story :P

OMG. I made Rocket Raccoon. -_-
It wasn't on purpose, I swear. ><
Not that hs not badass as f...umm...something.

Not sure how the GM wants to handle combat with obviously important opponents. Figured I'd state my intentions and let them post the results...

Status
Not open for further replies.