Clockwork Pirates (Spots available/Open ^^)

Cornelius Carlisle Atticus Gray, #008B8B

United.Kingdom.full.1546849.jpg

Nickname:
"Sage Attic"

D.O.B:
Dec. 21st

Appearance:
With a head of dirty blonde hair, shocking green eyes, and lean but muscular body build its not a mystery why he is such a popularity among the brothels and noblewoman alike. His overall height may be on the short side of 5'9 but the way he carries himself seems to add just about two more inches of intimidation. Aside from his appearance many tend to be captivated by the mischievous spark in his eyes and the calming atmosphere that all but tumbles off his confident frame in waves. Although his usual attire is compromised of dashing red coats, Sage really is a man of simplicity and most if not all his 'accessory' choices have been picked specifically by his 'daughter' as an attempt to at least make him look like (,and I quote,) "a Pirate Lord instead of an over watered cabin boy".

There are times however where blending in is that of a necessity and Sage more than gladly dawns on a raggedy brown and black coat instead. Although he does admit that the gaudy red cloth has grown on him.

United.Kingdom.full.674351.jpg

Role:

"Hello, I'm a Pirate Lord, and you are?"

Captain of the Ship

Family:
Sage was raised in an orphanage. The whereabouts of his parents are unknown or at least he goes to great lengths in order to keep their identities hidden.

Lisle Gray ~ "Adopted Daughter"

Lovers:

"Of course there's only you~"

Several girls from every port and every town they've come across. Reputed as a well-known Pirate Lord, Sage is also an infamous playboy. Although he does hold a surprising amount of respect towards women despite his actions.

Sexuality:

"Ever so curious aren't we?"

Pansexual, Bisexual, Homosexual call him anything you like! He won't care as much anyways.

United.Kingdom.full.697017.jpg

Personality:
A defiant, free willed albeit steady footed and calm individual. Sage is without a doubt the most "curious" person you will ever come across, if not a bit perplexing. He has a mindset that basically rather than focusing on one certain perspective, he sees everything through a kaleidoscope of colors. His belief is that there are many sides of life and its up to us to see them.

Rather than focusing on unpredictabilities, Sage prefers to lead a more carefree and fulfilling life. Keeping a fairly relaxed and playful attitude tends to make him exude a tranquil aurora. Then there's his abnormally large patience and capacity to understand others points view. Nothing is ever too good or bad just like nothing is ever just black and white.

Sailing & Flying
The subtle swaying of a moving ship
Birds in general
Sarcastic & witty individuals
Romantic Endeavors
Freedom (and all its vague sense)
Anything particularly sweet

Dislikes:
Dishonest bilge rats
Slave Traders
Interrupted Sleep
Threats (especially when aimed towards his people)
Inevitable deaths

Habits:
Playing with long hair or loose articles of clothing
Taking naps in often inopportune or just plain dangerous locations
Physically direct and often breaks others personal space

United.Kingdom.600.1268459.jpg

Fears:
All his secrets will be divulged.
The death of any of his crew mates.
Lisle's explosive temper.

Skills/Talents:
Can roll almost anything over his fingers.
Incredible dead shot (although he does tend to favor his right side)
Master of the blade
Photographic memory
Fast Learner
Observant
Calm disposition (long fuse, does not get provoked easily)
Rather persuasive speaker

Weaknesses:
Workaholic
A wild card
Danger seeker
Blunt at all the wrong moments
Complete disregard of own safety when it comes to others

United.Kingdom.full.1676092.jpg

History:
Not much is known about this enigmatic man's past affairs. Only snippets of rumors and fools talk circulate among the curious sailors and gossiping nobles. The only way to obtain accurate albeit vague answers would be to ask Sage himself. It seems to be a touchy subject however and he tends to skirt over such inquiries with a witty tongue and surrounding distractions.

What one can be sure of is that he had grown up in an orphanage in the slums of London. Sage himself had let it slip in a drunken stupor before Lisle dragged him away to his quarters.

Other:
The black eye patch he is usually seen wearing is only really for decoration and a private joke that he seems to be the only receiver.

Sage does not explode nor does he ever raise his voice in anger. Although his way of expressing irritation is far more...unnerving in a sense. An enraged but calm gentleman is far more terrifying than a screaming monkey.

Well the captains done ;P I still have to work on his 'daughter' though which should give the still unfinished characters sometime to be finished.

(lol sure that can be our theme song xD)

...damn.​

Excuse me, but I think Cecil and him are going to get a long swimmingly x3

And by that, what do you think will happen when two slightly flirty people who have no sense of personal space come into contact? xP

• Thank You
Reactions: UnsightlyTEAstain
Cornelius Carlisle Atticus Gray, #008B8B

United.Kingdom.full.1546849.jpg

Nickname:
"Sage Attic"

D.O.B:
Dec. 21st

Appearance:
With a head of dirty blonde hair, shocking green eyes, and lean but muscular body build its not a mystery why he is such a popularity among the brothels and noblewoman alike. His overall height may be on the short side of 5'9 but the way he carries himself seems to add just about two more inches of intimidation. Aside from his appearance many tend to be captivated by the mischievous spark in his eyes and the calming atmosphere that all but tumbles off his confident frame in waves. Although his usual attire is compromised of dashing red coats, Sage really is a man of simplicity and most if not all his 'accessory' choices have been picked specifically by his 'daughter' as an attempt to at least make him look like (,and I quote,) "a Pirate Lord instead of an over watered cabin boy".

There are times however where blending in is that of a necessity and Sage more than gladly dawns on a raggedy brown and black coat instead. Although he does admit that the gaudy red cloth has grown on him.

United.Kingdom.full.674351.jpg

Role:

"Hello, I'm a Pirate Lord, and you are?"

Captain of the Ship

Family:
Sage was raised in an orphanage. The whereabouts of his parents are unknown or at least he goes to great lengths in order to keep their identities hidden.

Lisle Gray ~ "Adopted Daughter"

Lovers:

"Of course there's only you~"

Several girls from every port and every town they've come across. Reputed as a well-known Pirate Lord, Sage is also an infamous playboy. Although he does hold a surprising amount of respect towards women despite his actions.

Sexuality:

"Ever so curious aren't we?"

Pansexual, Bisexual, Homosexual call him anything you like! He won't care as much anyways.

United.Kingdom.full.697017.jpg

Personality:
A defiant, free willed albeit steady footed and calm individual. Sage is without a doubt the most "curious" person you will ever come across, if not a bit perplexing. He has a mindset that basically rather than focusing on one certain perspective, he sees everything through a kaleidoscope of colors. His belief is that there are many sides of life and its up to us to see them.

Rather than focusing on unpredictabilities, Sage prefers to lead a more carefree and fulfilling life. Keeping a fairly relaxed and playful attitude tends to make him exude a tranquil aurora. Then there's his abnormally large patience and capacity to understand others points view. Nothing is ever too good or bad just like nothing is ever just black and white.

Sailing & Flying
The subtle swaying of a moving ship
Birds in general
Sarcastic & witty individuals
Romantic Endeavors
Freedom (and all its vague sense)
Anything particularly sweet

Dislikes:
Dishonest bilge rats
Slave Traders
Interrupted Sleep
Threats (especially when aimed towards his people)
Inevitable deaths

Habits:
Playing with long hair or loose articles of clothing
Taking naps in often inopportune or just plain dangerous locations
Physically direct and often breaks others personal space

United.Kingdom.600.1268459.jpg

Fears:
All his secrets will be divulged.
The death of any of his crew mates.
Lisle's explosive temper.

Skills/Talents:
Can roll almost anything over his fingers.
Incredible dead shot (although he does tend to favor his right side)
Master of the blade
Photographic memory
Fast Learner
Observant
Calm disposition (long fuse, does not get provoked easily)
Rather persuasive speaker

Weaknesses:
Workaholic
A wild card
Danger seeker
Blunt at all the wrong moments
Complete disregard of own safety when it comes to others

United.Kingdom.full.1676092.jpg

History:
Not much is known about this enigmatic man's past affairs. Only snippets of rumors and fools talk circulate among the curious sailors and gossiping nobles. The only way to obtain accurate albeit vague answers would be to ask Sage himself. It seems to be a touchy subject however and he tends to skirt over such inquiries with a witty tongue and surrounding distractions.

What one can be sure of is that he had grown up in an orphanage in the slums of London. Sage himself had let it slip in a drunken stupor before Lisle dragged him away to his quarters.

Other:
The black eye patch he is usually seen wearing is only really for decoration and a private joke that he seems to be the only receiver.

Sage does not explode nor does he ever raise his voice in anger. Although his way of expressing irritation is far more...unnerving in a sense. An enraged but calm gentleman is far more terrifying than a screaming monkey.

I feel like him and Katrina are gonna get along. I can't decide if she's going to fancy him or try to mother him.

• Thank You
Oh look, more folks for Todd to pester. Though I don't think it's going to have the intended effect on our good captain, but that's not going to stop the kid from trying.

• Thank You
Sorry for late response! I kind of...blacked out for a bit? (I literally just sat in a chair staring at the wall for nearly 20 minutes ^^")

...damn.​

Excuse me, but I think Cecil and him are going to get a long swimmingly x3

And by that, what do you think will happen when two slightly flirty people who have no sense of personal space come into contact? xP
Ahaha I'm looking forward to their interactions then ;P

I feel like him and Katrina are gonna get along. I can't decide if she's going to fancy him or try to mother him.
As do I! Perhaps a bit of both then? With his habits he's going to need at least a team of people to keep him relatively out of danger.

Oh look, more folks for Todd to pester. Though I don't think it's going to have the intended effect on our good captain, but that's not going to stop the kid from trying.
I'll help you out on there ^^ An easy way to ruffle up Sage's feathers is to mess with his hat and the stacks of rum that he has stowed away under his bed ;P

Yea, lol I feel like they would be getting into constant trouble xD

Captain, I apologize in advance for any crew members losing limbs unexpectedly. Haha.
Apology accepted! As long as my opposable thumbs stay in tact all is well~

Last edited:
Reactions: Dipper
Sorry for late response! I kind of...blacked out for a bit? (I literally just sat in a chair staring at the wall for nearly 20 minutes ^^")

Ahaha I'm looking forward to their interactions then ;P

As do I! Perhaps a bit of both then? With his habits he's going to need at least a team of people to keep him relatively out of danger.

I'll help you out on there ^^ An easy way to ruffle up Sage's feathers is to mess with his hat and the stacks of rum that he has stowed away under his bed ;P

Yea, lol I feel like they would be getting into constant trouble xD

Apology accepted! As long as my opposable thumbs stay in tact all is well~
I think a little bit of both would be interesting for their stories.

I think a little bit of both would be interesting for their stories.
Sounds like a plan :)

Also if anyone wants to do some background collab I'm all up for it. (<<favorite part of RPing...other than the RP itself xP)

Sounds good :D Have anything in mind then? ^^
Well, I was really thinking about how she got into the crew in the first place. Its not like she just hopped aboard out of nowhere.

I was thinking something along the lines of she tagged along with him after a one-night fling or something xP

totally not shipping these two, by the way

Well, I was really thinking about how she got into the crew in the first place. Its not like she just hopped aboard out of nowhere.

I was thinking something along the lines of she tagged along with him after a one-night fling or something xP

totally not shipping these two, by the way
By fling do you mean 'fling' or the other fling? I actually haven't thought about Sage's frisky behaviors yet aside from his flirtations but now that I think about it one night stands don't seem really beyond him xD (that is only if the participator knows it only pure fun/ no strings attached! ... *sigh* I'm making him to be a terrible role model.) I think aside from brothels, the only thing he really does would be to sleep in the same bed perhaps (#andnothingmore).

I think aside from brothels, the only thing he really does would be to sleep in the same bed perhaps (#andnothingmore).
Tsk~
I think I was getting the wrong impression of him then. But you know, when it comes to stuff like that...my mind always goes to the gutter.
(really, it's quite annoying sometimes. I'll be having a serious legit conversation and someone will say something and I'll start chuckling and everyone looks at me funny.)

Lets see....Hrm...

By fling do you mean 'fling' or the other fling? I actually haven't thought about Sage's frisky behaviors yet aside from his flirtations but now that I think about it one night stands don't seem really beyond him xD (that is only if the participator knows it only pure fun/ no strings attached! ... *sigh* I'm making him to be a terrible role model.)
It doesn't have to be a one night stand or something if you don't want it to. Might be better, actually. Maybe they ran across each other in a brothel or something (Because Cecil would have to go to one at least once after she got out of her house xP

Anyways, maybe they just happened to run across each other and hit it off or something. Then she forced him to take her tagged along because 'well, why the hell not. I get to be a pirate and blow stuff up.' (Cecil is still gonna flirt with him a bit though, and probably be a bit on the jealous side too.)

Tsk~
I think I was getting the wrong impression of him then. But you know, when it comes to stuff like that...my mind always goes to the gutter.
(really, it's quite annoying sometimes. I'll be having a serious legit conversation and someone will say something and I'll start chuckling and everyone looks at me funny.)

Lets see....Hrm...

It doesn't have to be a one night stand or something if you don't want it to. Might be better, actually. Maybe they ran across each other in a brothel or something (Because Cecil would have to go to one at least once after she got out of her house xP

Anyways, maybe they just happened to run across each other and hit it off or something. Then she forced him to take her tagged along because 'well, why the hell not. I get to be a pirate and blow stuff up.' (Cecil is still gonna flirt with him a bit though, and probably be a bit on the jealous side too.)
Oh no worries since you're actually very spot on about the type of activities that go on between him and brothels xP But Sage does have a sense of gentlemanly respect for women so he won't go as far as to do anything they might end up regretting ^^" That is of course unless they're fully willing and at the age where it isn't just crazy hormones in your face (<<I'm a literary genius, I swear). I'm sure he lets things get verry heated (I'm talking about we-should-probably-never-speak-of-this heated) but nothing past no-return if you get my gist.

Yes jealousy, my favorite drama starting emotion :D Ahaha it would be a bit of a surprise but Sage would fully welcome her to the crew ^^After making sure she really is up for the journey however because being a pirate isn't all fun and games (unlike how he makes it out at times ;P).

being a pirate isn't all fun and games
Ccecil's response: Then you're being a pirate wrong!
Seriously, to her it probably is being all fun and games. Well, she knows its not really, but someone has to be the morale of the group xP
After making sure she really is up for the journey
And she'd prove to him in more than one way, if she had to. Not like he'd have much of a choice in the matter, though. She'd stowaway on his ship if she had to, too get what she wants xP

...man, I think I'm making Cecil a bit more greedy/bitchy then I initially wanted xD
Ah well, the heart wants what it wants xP

and Cecil wants it all...and him

Oh no worries since you're actually very spot on about the type of activities that go on between him and brothels xP But Sage does have a sense of gentlemanly respect for women so he won't go as far as to do anything they might end up regretting
But yeah, Cecil...doesn't really regret things. Well, if I had to chose one, she regrets not saying goodbye to her former girlfriend before she left, but well, that's life and she made another stupid decision xP

So, we can safely say they had a chance meeting in a brothel then? Probably after a drink or two maybe as well, and they started talking or something. He mentions being a pirate, being too curious for her own good, asks him to elaborate. She either A: Proves that she's up for the challenge possibly after screwing up once or twice. or B: She stows away on his ship, and something happens then. (Might be fun to do B.)

Ccecil's response: Then you're being a pirate wrong!
Seriously, to her it probably is being all fun and games. Well, she knows its not really, but someone has to be the morale of the group xP

And she'd prove to him in more than one way, if she had to. Not like he'd have much of a choice in the matter, though. She'd stowaway on his ship if she had to, too get what she wants xP

...man, I think I'm making Cecil a bit more greedy/bitchy then I initially wanted xD
Ah well, the heart wants what it wants xP

and Cecil wants it all...and him

But yeah, Cecil...doesn't really regret things. Well, if I had to chose one, she regrets not saying goodbye to her former girlfriend before she left, but well, that's life and she made another stupid decision xP

So, we can safely say they had a chance meeting in a brothel then? Probably after a drink or two maybe as well, and they started talking or something. He mentions being a pirate, being too curious for her own good, asks him to elaborate. She either A: Proves that she's up for the challenge possibly after screwing up once or twice. or B: She stows away on his ship, and something happens then. (Might be fun to do B.)
Mmm if you're leaning towards option B I think I have a semi non terrible plot for it ^^ Perhaps Sage reluctantly denied her request for joining the crew since he may have underestimated her abilities just a tad bit (plus he might have thought her a bit intoxicated after all the drinking? And was making one of those terrible-but-since-I'm-drunk-it-seems-like-a-great-idea idea). Cecil could have hopped on board shortly afterwards and Sage would wake up to find her leisurely on board (you know, after the quartermaster or basun tells him. That or he could have found her himself. Which ever you'd like :P). Already far out into sea Sage would just let her remain on board ;P Plus anyone determined (or stubborn enough) to stow away on a ship full of cutthroat pirates to join said crew is more than qualified to him.

I can see it now.
Sage wakes up and goes on deck.
Cecil's standing there doing something she probably really shouldn't be touching. She sees him and says hi.
At first, he just casually walks by her like nothing is wrong. And then turns around and 'Dafuq you doing here? and quit touching that or you blow us up'

Or something xD

Anyways, it's late and I need sleep. Typing is getting to be a bit of a hassle xP
But yeah, I think those general chain of events work best. Cecil has a habit of being a bit of a spoiled brat troublemaker, so stowing away is probably what would happen.

I can see it now.
Sage wakes up and goes on deck.
Cecil's standing there doing something she probably really shouldn't be touching. She sees him and says hi.
At first, he just casually walks by her like nothing is wrong. And then turns around and 'Dafuq you doing here? and quit touching that or you blow us up'

Or something xD

Anyways, it's late and I need sleep. Typing is getting to be a bit of a hassle xP
But yeah, I think those general chain of events work best. Cecil has a habit of being a bit of a spoiled brat troublemaker, so stowing away is probably what would happen.
Alright glad to have that thought up of then! Also good night :)

So much sexual tension already... meh.

Mac will be quietly [for the most part] working on anything and everything while brooding about his family. Any and all relationships will have to be developed ICly. I'm going to say he's been on board for only a few months and views this journey as a means to an end.