Clockwork Pirates (Spots available/Open ^^)

Oooh yes fully approved :D I'll add them in just a sec~

And I'll get to adding you in the roster Eternal :)

Thats great to hear! You're fully welcome to jump on board whenever ^^
Also awesome~ I will actually start making him soon~ Now that Yuri and I have made a background to them it wil be easier to create the character sheet~ ^^

Full Name: Tobias Fletcher

Nickname: 'Doc', 'Fletch', 'Toby'

D.O.B: January 4th

Appearance: Tobias is about 6' 4" tall, has tanned skin, long black hair usually pulled back into a ponytail, brown eyes, large build with above average muscularity, a criss-cross scar running from each end of his forehead, between his eyes and to each side of his jaw. He wears the typical pirate outfit. Which means he is usually shirtless with calf length, striped pants, and black boots that cover the rest of his legs. He has a blue cloth dangling from his belt, a steel sword with a silver hand protector and two bottles of rum securely strapped on his right side. (If anyone finds a picture that is similar I would love that. Haha.)
(Anime, Pictures, illustrations, physical description, anything that will describe your characters well)

Role: Doctor, Surgeon, apothecary.
(Engineer, Quartermaster, Weapons Master, etc.)

Family: None

Lovers: Anyone willing

Sexuality: Straight

Personality: Upbeat but painfully blunt, has a very dry sense of humor, cracks jokes even in the worst of times, a bit nosey, obsessed with learning new medical procedures, hates loud noises and repeating himself.

Likes: Rum, women, amputations, sailing, napping, fighting.
(At least 5)

Dislikes: Heights, cleaning, not amputating, loud noises, flying.
(At least 5)

Habits: Tobias is drunk 90% of the time. The other 10% is when he is asleep. He frequents brothels on the mainland and is always up for a good fight with another ships crew. He is usually the instigator in drunken brawls. Always leans towards amputating even the most minor injuries. He would keep the limbs but he would run out of space pretty quickly and the smell isn't too pleasant. He is an avid napper and is usually found asleep if he isn't hacking away at a patient, brewing some sort of concoction, fighting, 'chatting' with strange women, or punching someone in the face. He also has the habit of running from boring conversation by screaming "What the hell is that?!", or any other variant, then running when they turn to look.

Fears: Heights, falling, running out of rum.
(At least three)

Skills/Talents: An excellent, practiced surgeon. A pretty good bar brawler, good at creating medicine, and decent at sword fighting.
(At least 4)

Weaknesses: A bit lazy, hates when he can save a limb instead of chopping it off, not very helpful once he is in the air and tends to trip a lot in stressful situations.
(At least 4)

History: Born to a potato farming family, he hated the squalor he lived in and devoted his life to the pursuit of knowledge. After years of hard work, he was accepted into a high society school that specialized in training new doctors. Being the time period it was, most of Tobias' discoveries were scoffed at even though he was correct in all of them. He could have revolutionized the medical field but was instead shunned and cast out as a fool. After which, he fell on hard times and began his drinking and criminal ways. Starting innocently enough as a few fights, which turned into dueling, which turned into a full blown life of crime. He eventually decided to try his luck as a pirate after patching up a few men and caught the interest of his first captain. He bounced from ship to ship after that and learned more and more about medicine as he helped plunder. He has been with his current crew for years now and cares for all of them.

Other: Ummm, nothing really.. Watch your limbs? Cause Tobias may cut them off if you have a rather nasty splinter.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: UnsightlyTEAstain
Haha~ I am failing Spanish~ I did better in Japanese~

I took German for two years and would be taking it all four but my previous principal told me I couldn't because I was going to be at Valley instead of IB after she kicked me out so I'm very salty if you couldn't tell. Yay for magnet schools and the complicatedness.

Full Name: Tobias Fletcher

Nickname: 'Doc', 'Fletch', 'Toby'

D.O.B: (What year is this set in??)

Appearance: Tobias is about 6' 4" tall, has tanned skin, long black hair usually pulled back into a ponytail, brown eyes, large build with above average muscularity, a criss-cross scar running from each end of his forehead, between his eyes and to each side of his jaw. He wears the typical pirate outfit. Which means he is usually shirtless with calf length, striped pants, and black boots that cover the rest of his legs. He has a blue cloth dangling from his belt, a steel sword with a silver hand protector and two bottles of rum securely strapped on his right side. (If anyone finds a picture that is similar I would love that. Haha.)
(Anime, Pictures, illustrations, physical description, anything that will describe your characters well)

Role: Doctor, Surgeon, apothecary.
(Engineer, Quartermaster, Weapons Master, etc.)

Family: None

Lovers: Anyone willing

Personality: Upbeat but painfully blunt, has a very dry sense of humor, cracks jokes even in the worst of times, a bit nosey, obsessed with learning new medical procedures, hates loud noises and repeating himself.

Likes: Rum, women, amputations, sailing, napping, fighting.
(At least 5)

Dislikes: Heights, cleaning, not amputating, loud noises, flying.
(At least 5)

Habits: Tobias is drunk 90% of the time. The other 10% is when he is asleep. He frequents brothels on the mainland and is always up for a good fight with another ships crew. He is usually the instigator in drunken brawls. Always leans towards amputating even the most minor injuries. He would keep the limbs but he would run out of space pretty quickly and the smell isn't too pleasant. He is an avid napper and is usually found asleep if he isn't hacking away at a patient, brewing some sort of concoction, fighting, 'chatting' with strange women, or punching someone in the face. He also has the habit of running from boring conversation by screaming "What the hell is that?!", or any other variant, then running when they turn to look.

Fears: Heights, falling, running out of rum.
(At least three)

Skills/Talents: A excellent, practiced surgeon. A pretty good bar brawler, good at creating medicine, and decent at sword fighting.
(At least 4)

Weaknesses: A bit lazy, hates when he can save a limb instead of chopping it off, not very helpful once he is in the air and tends to trip a lot in stressful situations.
(At least 4)

History: Born to a potato farming family, he hated the squalor he lived in and devoted his life to the pursuit of knowledge. After years of hard work, he was accepted into a high society school that specialized in training new doctors. Being the time period it was, most of Tobias' discoveries were scoffed at even though he was correct in all of them. He could have revolutionized the medical field but was instead shunned and cast out as a fool. After which, he fell on hard times and began his drinking and criminal ways. Starting innocently enough as a few fights, which turned into dueling, which turned into a full blown life of crime. He eventually decided to try his luck as a pirate after patching up a few men and caught the interest of his first captain. He bounced from ship to ship after that and learned more and more about medicine as he helped plunder. He has been with his current crew for years now and cares for all of them.

Other: Ummm, nothing really.. Watch your limbs? Cause Tobias may cut them off if you have a rather nasty splinter.
Acceeppted :) And no worries for the year. A date and month is all you need ^^

Full name: Tricny Nikolen
Nickname: Tricnik
D.O.B.: November first
Apperance:image.jpg
Role: Quarter Master
Family: None alive save possibly her father
Lovers: None

Personality: Normally Tricnik is a calm and caring individual. She always puts the crew before her and is loyal to her friends. However she is not found of people who disrespect her.

Good accordion music.
Good friends.
Peace and quiet.
Resonable people.
Dislikes:
Troublemakers.
Hangover.
Prideful people.
Loud, bothersome noises.
Parrots.

Habits: Never says no to a drink. It's a good thing her tolerance is so high because she would be utterly slammed all the time otherwise.

Fears:
Her Father.
Graveyards.
Purple flowers.

Skills/Talents:
A woman of the people, Triknic can cool down almost any debate no matter how heated. It takes a lot to shake her, and even at gunpoint she keeps her calm demeanor. She is very attentive and has astounding foresight. Skilled in close range combat. Excellent accordion player.

Weaknesses:
Tricnik is a virtual train wreak in the rare occasion that she gets drunk. Sluggish, rude, and forgetful. At the mention of her family she will loose all her peace and probably knock out the speaker. Ranged combat is not her forte and her addiction often rules over her reasoning.

History: Born of a family of four, Tricnik had a bright future. Her mother was a public speaker of unparalleled skill and taught her how to convince, befriend, and talk for people. However, her mother died of a vile disease when she was 15 and the family's wealth shifted into the hands of her greedy father. A truly horrible man, Tricnik's father choose to murder his children rather then pay for caring for them. Tricnik was the first chosen to die, and a poisonous purple flower named the Midnight Blossom was put in her meal. She fainted and was presumed dead by her dad who buried her in a shallow grave. Tricnik had not eaten enough of the flower to die and rose from her grave a few hours later. She returned to a empty house and was forced to leave and look for work. Years and years of shifting jobs until she joined the crew at age 27 and quickly was elected Quartermaster.

Other: She always carries her shotgun slung to her back, a small bottle of brandy in her hat, her accordion clipped to her belt, and brass knuckles in her pockets.

• Love
Katrina Maxim
Full Name:
Katrina Maxim

Nickname:
Kat

D.O.B:
July 1st

Appearance:
tumblr_inline_mzi8r6wzFW1rfmocr.gif

Role:
Cook

Family:
Katrina doesn't speak of her family and has no desire too. Now, if one were to snoop around her cabin for a journal and read it, she has a father, a dead mother, two dead sisters, one dead brother, and three older brothers serving with the navy.

Lovers:
None to speak of at the moment

Sexuality:
Bisexual

Personality:
Katrina has a fiery personality when she chooses to speak. Majority of the time she sits in the background observing, mumbling little quips to herself that only the nearest person would find amusing. She isn't known for being overly social, but when they do dock in port, well the young woman knows how to have fun. She almost has a motherly personality towards the crew. She is always making sure that they eat and stay somewhat clean, but even those are of the most futile of attempts. When she discovered what their previous cook was cooking, well lets say the cook accidentally disappeared into the night never to be seen again. Overall, Katrina is a little spit-fire.

-Reading
-Coffee in the morning
-Nights when the moon is full
-Rum
-Swimming

Dislikes:
-Pompous women
-Dogs
-Land, she prefers her time to be spent out in the open skies
-Children
-Know-it-alls

Habits:
-Biting her lip
-Rolling her eyes at inappropriate moments

-Clenching and un-clenching her fists

Fears:
-She has always had a fear of children. After she watched her parents fail at raising kids, well she decided she would avoid them all together. It seems like a foolish fear, but it is how it is.
-Losing her life while on the ship
-Being abandoned

Skills/Talents:
-Cooking
-She is very skilled with throwing knives
-Knows several languages, but won't disclose which ones
-She is a very skilled horseback rider, but that doesn't do them much good unless they're on land

Weaknesses:
-Trusts very easily. Her philosophy is that she trusts someone until they give her a reason not too.
-Even after her time on the ship, she still is horrible at steering at navigating
-Men and women. Anytime they're docked and at port, well she may disappear for awhile
-Doesn't have any upper body strength, so it's probably a good thing she stays in the kitchen

History:
Katrina grew up next to the sea and with her father in the navy, well her romance with pirates started very young. She doesn't remember a time when she wasn't down at the docks or on a ship. It was an everyday life for her, but by the time she was twelve, being a woman got in the way. Her mother began making her help around the house and that's where Katrina learned how to cook. It was probably her second love next to the sea. The young woman figured if she could never join her father and brothers, well at least she would have cooking. When she was sixteen, her parents, her two sisters, and her eldest brother all decided to go on a trip since her two sisters were finally at the age to marry. Her mother was pregnant and during the voyage died giving birth. In his grief, her father didn't realize that he lead them right into a storm. Her father escaped with his life, but not everyone else survived. Katrina and her three brothers who had stayed behind question how their father was the sole survivor, so they left their home for the skies. Until she was twenty, she traveled with her brothers as their cook, but when they wanted her to marry things took a turn for the worst. They began to fight constantly, so when she found the ship, well she took her opportunity. Ever since she seems to be happy, but no one can ever really be sure what goes on in the young woman's mind.

tumblr_inline_n2o8ktxxOH1rfmocr.gif
tumblr_n2hxfoiawJ1qhc9d1o2_250.gif

• Love
I hope she's okay and she's kind of all over the place. I don't know. I think she'll be interesting.

I took German for two years and would be taking it all four but my previous principal told me I couldn't because I was going to be at Valley instead of IB after she kicked me out so I'm very salty if you couldn't tell. Yay for magnet schools and the complicatedness.
YOU DO THE IB!?!?!?!? OMG!!!!! THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I HAVE MET SOMEONE ELSE WHO DOES THE IB!!!!!!! *coughs* sorry~ pardon my sudden shout ^^;;

YOU DO THE IB!?!?!?!? OMG!!!!! THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I HAVE MET SOMEONE ELSE WHO DOES THE IB!!!!!!! *coughs* sorry~ pardon my sudden shout ^^;;
I have no idea what that is, So I shall continue to stuff my face with Chips and Salsa and generally continue being a lurker xP

On a side note!~
Anyone want to work on character relations with Cecil? I want someone to entertain me Think it'd be a good idea to sort out how our character feel about each other before we start~

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I don't anymore. Lol Pardon my language, but I wanted to leave hell. I have plenty of time for that in the after life, so I said see ya.

I have no idea what that is, So I shall continue to stuff my face with Chips and Salsa and generally continue being a lurker xP

On a side note!~
Anyone want to work on character relations with Cecil? I want someone to entertain me Think it'd be a good idea to sort out how our character feel about each other before we start~
I can think about one of my twins but I prefer to allow it to just happen naturally~

I don't anymore. Lol Pardon my language, but I wanted to leave hell. I have plenty of time for that in the after life, so I said see ya.
*laughs* oh god the most precise thing ever~ Lol~ That was fabulous~ ^^ *laughs*

If "hell" is bad language... I'm feel like I should warn in advance...

I'm a profane little fucker and I don't usually filter my words. I'm not sorry.

>>'

*chuckles* if it matters I don't really mind swearing as long it is every second word~ ((Was really tempted to show what I mean't just then *chuckles*))

no no~ Whoops~ I meant that if it isn't every second word ^^;; I should really start proof reading what I am typing *laughs*