Clockmoore University

Jojo stepped through the door leading outside after Vince. She paused at his last sentence.
"No, no, spill, " she smiled and unconsciously nudged his elbow in passing, trying to get him to open up. "What were you going to say?"
Then she smiled, having a general idea of what he wanted to say. She continued walking and spoke nonchalantly, keeping her smile.
"You, know, I think if I asked Klaus... you might be able to perform tonight. Only if you wanted to, that is...."
Even though I''m really nervous about Vince finding out about my past, she thought to herself, it's worth it.

"Wait, really?" Vince said, his eyes widening a bit with both surprise and nervousness. "Well, I don't really know. I haven't performed in a few years, a lot of my skills have been lost..." Of course, he was more than thankful that Jojo would do such a thing, yet there was still a hesitant felling he couldn't get rid of. "You'd... really do that?"

"Wait, really?" Vince said, his eyes widening a bit with both surprise and nervousness. "Well, I don't really know. I haven't performed in a few years, a lot of my skills have been lost..." Of course, he was more than thankful that Jojo would do such a thing, yet there was still a hesitant felling he couldn't get rid of. "You'd... really do that?"
Jojo stopped walking again and faced Vince. She gave a more genuine smile this time.
"Of course. Especially since you seem to be missing that part of your life, it would be awesome, for me, to see you get to relive it..." She paused and looked down bashfully.
"Is that weird of me....?" she mumbled.

"What? No!" Vince said, chuckling. "Not at all. In fact, it's probably the nicest thing anyone's done for me in a long time." He said, scratching the back of his head. "So... thank you."

"What? No!" Vince said, chuckling. "Not at all. In fact, it's probably the nicest thing anyone's done for me in a long time." He said, scratching the back of his head. "So... thank you."

Jojo smiled relieved, and now newly embarrassed by the gratitude he'd shown.
"Oh, ok good. Yeah, you're welcome. And you know, if it's too short notice, I understand. We can ask him about the next one. It's a monthly thing... so it would be easy to get you into it. But I really think you'd enjoy it..."

"Well, to be completely honest," Vince said with a shrug. "It is a little short noticed, but it's nothing I can't handle. I think I already know what song I would play too..." He thought for a moment. It had been such a long time since he had played this song, and even then it had been diffucult. Of corse, when had playing Power Metal on a guitar ever been easy? He chuckled to himself. Dear God I hope I don't screw up...

"Oh is that so?" asked Jojo curiously, "What song is that?"

"Through the Fire and Flames by Dragonforce." He said with a grin. But in the secrecy of his own mind, he still felt nervous. "That is... if I don't screw it up."

After a while, the neko finished up her food and stood up. She twitched her ears as she thought of what to do next, soon deciding to head to the library and wait until it was time for the concert. Sliding her hands into hee pockets, River made her way out the lunchroom and down the hallway.