Clockmoore University

"A concert tournament?" He stopped suddenly. He never felt comfortable around large crowds, especially ones he couldn't fit in with. But, of course, Jojo seemed nice, and he figured it would put on a good impression if he showed up to help support her friend. He made his decision quickly.

"Y-yeah! It sounds great, I'd like to." He said with a nervous smile.

"Awesome," she said smiling widely. Jojo was excited to have someone to come with her. These days Klaus didn't seem to have much time for her. But a promise was a promise.
Inside, the cafeteria was teeming with students and faculty alike. Some were eating, others merely socializing arranged randomly across the large sea of tables.
"And just as I foretold, a lovely salad bar here for my vegetarian enjoyment," she motioned in the general direction of the salad bar.
"I think I see a table over there..." She scoped a vacancy to their left.
"I am starvin' like Marvin!" she exclaimed laughing to herself.

Rabbits had always been looked down upon for their look of innocence and naivety, though not a single person would ever think about the truth behind them. They could be vicious animals, represented with luck and agility. Maura was a small girl, with a big heart. Knocking into people she passed by, uncertainty and dread always looming over her as she squeaked out the words 'sorry'. This was not only due to her small stature, but also her timid nature. Growing up in a home where there was little conflict, you learn to become someone who doesn't really know how to confront situations that are violent or inhumane. Clockmoore University towered above her, and she could feel herself become weak in the knees, the idea of such a large mass of people that went here making her shake with nerves. Stepping into the crowded halls, she quickly navigated herself through them, her stomach yelling at her for not eating breakfast. Carefully, she takes out her map, unfolding it before assessing it with her bright baby blues. Finding where the cafeteria would be located, she trailed up the steps towards the cafe. Wow this place was big. She made her way through the line, creating a sandwich that was fit for her taste buds, before selecting a table in the back for her to eat her meal in silence and without any confrontation. Nibbling away at her sandwich her light blonde hair falling over her face, and her big white bunny ears drooping. It was delicious, maybe she could like it here at least for one thing.

"Well, all right then!" He said, walking with her to the salad bar, grabbing only a light lunch. He sat down at the empty table and waited for Jojo.

Jojo hastily built her salad and grabbed a few rolls. Then she headed over the table to join Vince. She sat to his left and adjusted her satchel next to her before digging right in.
"So, are you in a band?" she asked with a giggle, her thin black eyebrows wriggling up and down jokingly.

"Nah, not anymore. I used to be when I was like...what, fifteen? Somewhere around that age, but not anymore." He said, picking up his fork and digging into his salad. "I'll tell you one thing, though, it was the best three years of my life." He said, chuckling and dabbing his chin with a napkin.

Jojo was interested now. She grabbed a bottle of water from her satchel and took a long draw. "Oh, really? Best three years? Why is that?"

(Sorry it took so long for some reason i never got notifications.)

River glances back at him. She fidgeted nervously, but noticed he seemed to want to say more. She trailed behind him, which awkwardly enough made her look like a lost kitten. "Um, you seem, uh, nice.. Would you like to hang out sometimes? Unless your too focused on studies, which i get. I'm sure I will be too soon enough." She mumbled a little, unsure if he heard her or not.

(it's cool, no prob ;))

Klaus chuckled softly to himself. "I'm sure I could be more focused, ha ha. But that doesn't mean I can't hangout every once in a while. The true college student finds the right balance between work and play. Besides, who could say no to a cute face like that?"
He took on a more relaxed pose, resting against the wall. "Actually we could hangout tonight. I've got a concert I'm doing for The Fine Arts Guild. They support all forms of performance arts. Afterward, my friends and I always go to Choy's. That's a chinese place..." He chuckled awkwardly.

"Well..." He thought for a moment. "Even though I was just as anti-social back then as I am now, there was always something about shredding a guitar on stage that sent a chill down my spine." He chuckled, pausing to take a sip of his drink. "Whenever I stood up there, with both a guitar and a mic, I always had this sense that I was doing what I was destined to do. Hearing a crowded mosh pit cheer my name, spending time with really great friends and over all, just the feeling of a guitar in my hands..." He looked away, smiling at those fond memories.

River blinks and gave an smile, which happened to be less awkward than her usual smiles. She nods a little as he spoke, blinking in surprise at the word 'cute' and blushed slightly. But she quickly went back to focusing on what he was saying and smiled again at him. "Sounds wonderful. I would love to join." She sounded slightly less awkward. He didn't find her weird for her awkward proposal to hang our, so it calmed her a little.

Jojo had stealthily finished her salad during his explanation. She hoped she didn't look too greedy. When he'd finished she nodded knowingly. "Reminds me of gymnastics..." She leaned forward and rested her chin on her wrists, head facing Vince. "But anyway, why did you give it up? If it was so great, why not go after it here as your major? I mean, game design is pretty sweet don't get me wrong, but playing the guitar- I'd love to learn myself, but you get my point. Why not do music?"

Klaus smiled brightly and nodded, "Awesome. Well, since I was going to practice and I interrupted you. I suppose I'll let you get back... or..." he shrugged...

Her ear twitched slightly and smiles at him a little. "I should actually head to my dorm room. I was here before to set up my stuff, but I kinda wanna put my instruments away. I look forward to seeing you play though. I'm sure you'll do great." She gave him a small wave and turned, walking out of the music room. She was pretty happy that she had actually made a friend today. It was childish, yes, but she still had a silly smile on her face.

"Um actually I'm sing...ing..." He tried to say hurriedly but she was already gone. She was pretty fast. Klaus smiled to himself. He was actually looking forward to this concert. It wouldn't be just another boring extra credit assignment for musical theatre 1190. He made his way to his practice room still smiling.

It didn't take River too long to find her dorm room. She walked in but she didn't see her roommate. So she walked to her side of the room, which already had her blankets which had music notes printed all over it, a music stand in the corner, and a few various other instruments she knew how to play. She sets her Violin down near the bed and propped her cello case against the wall. She sat down, sighing happily. It was a busy day, but now she could just relax and wait till later tonight to go see the concert. She laid back on the bed, wondering who was her roommate. She knew it was an anthro, not a hybrid like her or a human. Shrugging, she sat up and fished out her phone, seeing she had s voicemail from her parents.

(Sorry for the late reply. Busy weekend :/)

Vince shrugged and took another sip of his drink.
"Well...support was always hard to come by. Everyone keeps telling me it's a waste of time, and I'll never make decent money off of it," he sighed and rested his head on his hands. "So I just decided to take up game designing. It's a bit more challenging and I still don't get much support, but it's a better alternative..."

(Can you link me to sign ups?)

cooltext1794187721.png
Hobbies: Tennis, Piano, Guitar, Singing and Reading
Personality: Unlike her twin Cadence is very kept to herself and quiet.
Sexual Orientation: Straight

imagesWM9XS3LT.jpg