Clockmoore University

River closed the door behind her and walked to the music stand and chair in the center of the small room across from a piano. Once again removing the cello from hee back, River sat down and opened the old violin case, removing a dark brown violin and bow. Tightening the bow and rosining the strings she places the violin on her shoulder under her chin and lightly ran the bow across as she started tuning the instrument. In her head, her mind thought over all the song she memorized and wondered which one she should pick.

(I'll just post a YouTube link for what song she plays.)

Vince followed the raccoon morph down the halls, growing a bit more relaxed. He could tell that Jojo was also a bit awkward around other people. For that bit, she reminded him a bit of himself personality wise. He chuckled a bit at her last comment.

"Really? Well, I'm sure their just saying that to lure people in. The last college I tried for promised food with amazing quality, but I soon found out that all their food was processed and almost never fresh," he shivered at the thought. "But then again, almost every college is different."

Jojo laughed and nodded as they crossed the courtyard. It was freshly landscaped and sprinkled with new students.
"Yeah, I totally get that. But unless they changed it since earlier this year, there should be a killer salad bar. That's always where I go first anyways."
She looked back at Vince for a split second and when she looked straight ahead again, she bumped into a girl mid-stride. First sniff she knew it was a cat. Second sniff she saw it was a black cat. And not just any black cat. Ashley Kerry. The nightmare of a bad luck pet from high school...

Ashley was a black cat morph with long raven hair and flawless skin. She had big pretty hazel eyes and long eye lashes.
"O em gee, Jojo, long time no see," said Ashley dripping in sarcasm. She stepped away slightly sneering. "Just as much of a klutz as always I see."

"Ashley," Jojo said through clenched teeth. "I didn't know you'd be coming here..."
Jojo's posture completely changed. She hunched he shoulders and looked down at her feet before speaking again
"Was...just on my way to the -"

"Oh, no worries. Don't really have time to catch up. Not that I'd want to..." and with that she turned her long black tail and sashayed away.

Jojo turned to face Vince, eyes downcast. "Sorry about that..."

"No worries," Vince reassured, staring after the cat girl. Given the way she spoke to Jojo, it seemed the two may have known each other for quite some time. Maybe they had some sort of grudge against each other? He was about to ask, but decided not to dive too personally. Instead, he chuckled a bit.

"Friend of yours?"

Jojo shrugged and continued towards the cafeteria.
"We used to be friends. It's a long story. I don't mind sharing if you want to hear, but if not I won't bore you."
She fiddled with the strap of her satchel. "I'll understand if, you know, you've got something to do later. I noticed you looking at your watch earlier."
She realized how much she had been monopolizing Vince's time like they were the best of friends yet they'd just met.
"I know I've been talking your ear off, I'm sorry..."

River glances out, spotting some wandering students who found there way to the music wing. Sucking in a deep breath and releasing a sigh, she slowly zoned them out. She didn't want any distractions. She looked at the blank music stand and closed her eyes. The song she picked, she couodnt remember all of. But she knew enough to satisfy her playing needs. Without bothering to open her eyes she set her bow on the first string, then began playing the music with her eyes closed, her fingers expertly moving to there spots without fail. She lost herself in the music, her body even flowing slightly with the music. Her ears twitched happily at the sound of the music. She loved the riniging and how the music flowed together. It excited her. She cherished it.

( The song she is playing)

• Love
Reactions: Jeanvieve
"What? Oh, no! No, not at all." Vince said, laughing. "Trust me, I can get the exact same way. Even being as anti-social as I am, I don't mind talking to people. Truth be told, it's actually nice to have a decent conversation without being belittled and bullied."

He tried to keep up walking next to her, switching the guitar case to his other hand and adjusting the straps on his bookbag. "And as a matter of fact, all I have to do today is unpack and get settled in the dorms. I don't have classes yet, since they won't have my schedule until tomorrow. As for looking at my watch..." He shrugged. "It's a habit I have. I'm used to being a time-keeper." He said, chuckling.

Klaus strolled down the hall of the music rooms. He was going to his favorite room with the comfy chair and well tuned piano, but he soon heard someone playing the violin. His brown dog ears twitched trying to hone in on the song. Was it? Oh, wow. It was one of the songs his father enjoyed. He wanted to look in and see who was producing such a beautiful sound but he didn't want to seem like a creep. He just lingered by the door quietly listening to the song.

Jojo smiled. "I knew there was something I liked about you from the start Vince," she chuckled and opened the glass door leading into the cafeteria. She motioned to the guitar case. "Need some help with that?"

She ended suddenly halfway through the sing. She couodnt remember the rest, but she was happy. She removed the instrument from her shoulder and ran her fingers across the lower half of the strings, her fingers screeching as she dragged them across the rosined part but she couodnt hear it. The frequency was too high for her ears to catch. She removes the shoulder rest and places the instroment back in her case delicately.

Klaus gave an anguished yelp and grabbed his Shiba Inu ears. The frequency of the bow dragging across the strings was so painful to his overly sensitive dog ears. He resisted the urge to sink to his knees. When the high pitched noise ended, he slowly let go of his ears. "Ouch..." he muttered to himself. "Guess that's what I get for eavesdropping...."

She blinks when she heard the yelp and flinched. She figured it must have been something she's done. She quickly puts the instrument away. "Im sorry!" She says out of habit and quickly gathers her things, opening the door and peering out. There weren't a lot of people. She glances to the wolf anthro who clutched his ears and figures it was him who yelped. She cringes and her ears lay against her head making her look human.

He stood up straight seeing the girl emerge. "Oh, I'm sorry. I was eavesdropping, I'll admit. Your song, I don't know the name but my father used to listen to it." He held out his hand. "I'm Klaus, I'm a music major too."

"Oh, no thanks. It's fine, I'm very careful when it comes to my guitar." Vince said, taking the door and holding it for her, gesturing for her to go first. "So, since you asked, what was it you wanted to do later?" He asked, trying not to blush. He never had many friends that would ask him to hang out later on, and even though he was glad for the opportunity, he couldn't keep himself from feeling a bit nervous.

River paused a second before she took his hand and shook it lightly. "I'm River." She said and then dropped her hand to her side. Her tail twitched her her ears perked a little. "Um, are you new? Or have you been here before?"

"Thanks!" Jojo walked through the door.
"Oh, well, I figured since you're a musician you'd appreciate a student concert going on tonight. It's almost always a small turnout and I have a friend I'm supporting who is performing. It's at 7. I don't know what type of music you like best, but they'll have different generes. My friend is an opera singer. He's a dog hybrid. And now I'm babbling. Haha, anyway. Yeah that was all. If you want."

Klaus shook his head. "Oh, no this is my second year. I'm guessing you're new, though. I haven't seen you around before...."

"Um, yeah I am." River nodded a little and glances to the practice room, then at him. "Oh gosh! You must have been, uh, watiting for the room right? Sorry. I, uh, just didn't wanna be around that crowd of people."

"Oh no, it's totally fine. I was just heading towards that room down there with the piano to practice." He gestured towards the end of the hall at a door halfway open, a small black piano visible.
"Didn't mean to interrupt. I'll leave you to it..." he hesitated before walking away as if there was something else he wanted to say.

Name: Akihiko Zami
Appearance:
tumblr_ndsmj6T82P1tvcp8fo1_500.png

Personality: He's very quiet, tends to keep to himself a lot unless he finds you interesting at first sight. Loves to read and he's addicted to video games, you'll never see him without a book in hand. As well as his messenger bag over his shoulder hanging down by his waist, that is were he keeps all his important things.